Windows 10: Internet Explorer 11 Fails To Load In "Ten Forums"

Discus and support Internet Explorer 11 Fails To Load In "Ten Forums" in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I discovered that Internet Explorer 11 will not load the "Ten Forums" site until you go through a captcha process to confirm you are human and not a... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by flavallee, Apr 13, 2021.

1. flavallee Win User

Internet Explorer 11 Fails To Load In "Ten Forums"

I discovered that Internet Explorer 11 will not load the "Ten Forums" site until you go through a captcha process to confirm you are human and not a machine.
    IE11 still works fine in "XP Forums" and "Vista Forums" and "Seven Forums", but not in "Ten Forums".
    If I switch to Mozilla Firefox 87.0, "Ten Forums" loads fine.
    Am I correct in assuming these sites are dropping support for IE11?

:)

flavallee, Apr 13, 2021
  2. joelrand Win User

Internet explorer 11 crashes , pages load slow or wont load

internet explorer 11 crashes ,pages load slow or wont load. basically internet 11 does not work properly after my windows 10 update. any suggestions on what I can do. I don't want to uninstall and go back to windows 8.1.

[Original title: internet explorer 11 windows 10 update]

joelrand, Apr 13, 2021
  3. Jan Del Win User
    Internet Explorer 11 & Edge - flash player will not load

If you already tried the steps provided by Jomel_Santos, we suggest to reset the Internet Explorer 11 by following the steps on this
    link to make sure you do have the default settings of the browser.

For Microsoft Edge, please follow the steps below:

• Click on the More actions (...) icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner.
    • Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    • Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies andsaved website data, and
      Cached data and files then click Clear.

Looking forward to your reply.

Jan Del, Apr 13, 2021
  4. Arul_D Win User

Internet Explorer 11 not working on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/internet-explorer/ie-crashes-stops-working#ie=ie-11

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arul_D, Apr 13, 2021
Thema:

1. Internet Explorer 11 Fails To Load In "Ten Forums" - Similar Threads - Internet Explorer Fails

2. Joining windows 11 forums with same login for ten forums?

in Windows 10 Support
    Joining windows 11 forums with same login for ten forums?: I am interested in upgrading to Windows 11 when it is ready and have been to the eleven forum. Will I need to make a new account to log in or is my same account for ten forums fine to use to log in with? I am interested in what all have to say and tutorials for windows 11, so...
  3. How to Delete a Ten Forums Post

in Windows 10 Support
    How to Delete a Ten Forums Post: Due to an issue with certain information (related to security) that I included in a previous post, I was asked to delete the post. I have tried in vain to find a 'Delete' or 'Cancel' button. Can someone please advise how I can delete a post from Ten Forums. Thanks 181375
  4. AVG ten forums

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    AVG ten forums: on my laptop and decided to look in the forum. Forum opens on screen but as soon as I want a page this happens. (Image) so I have uninstalled AVG Free. 159801
  5. Internet explorer not loading

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet explorer not loading: Had an issue with Firefox not loading. I kept getting an error saying that Firefox was already running and I needed to close the other Firefox. I killed the program with task manager and still had that issue. I uninstalled Firefox and was going to download it again with IE...
  6. Problems with ten forums editor

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems with ten forums editor: I love the content on ten forums. But the web software to compose and reply to messages is very frustrating! I am using the WYSIWYG editor. In no particular order, here are my recent issues: 1) blank lines--why do I need to have 3 blank lines in the editor pane to produce...
  7. Ten Forums backend software name?

in Windows 10 Support
    Ten Forums backend software name?: Hey guys, Tenforums is running on which forum based software like mybb, vbulletin? Regards. 123913
  8. Error on Ten Forums IPhone App

in Windows 10 Support
    Error on Ten Forums IPhone App: Didn’t know what forum to post to. Getting attached page when opening the app on my iPhone 6. Have latest IOS version installed. 116817
  9. Thank You Ten Forums...

in Windows 10 Support
    Thank You Ten Forums...: i've gone far too long without thanking tenforums for being the tremendous resource that it is, in fact i can't imagine using windows 10 without having this fantastic site to lean on, and instead having to depend on the "official" site that points to scannow and dism as the...
  10. System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums: How to: System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums How to Fill in your System Specs at Ten Forums [img] Information This tutorial will show you how to fill out your system specs at Ten Forums which will enable other members to assist you more quickly and efficiently....