Windows 10: Internet Explorer 11 has been blocked by a virus

Discus and support Internet Explorer 11 has been blocked by a virus in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; IE 11 has been blocked by a virus but I did click the Taskbar-Task Manager- Processes-APPS: Right click Internet explorer-END TASK. At this point... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Ettore L., Jul 20, 2019.

1. Ettore L. Win User

Internet Explorer 11 has been blocked by a virus

IE 11 has been blocked by a virus but I did click the Taskbar-Task Manager- Processes-APPS: Right click Internet explorer-END TASK. At this point I Internet Explorer 11 has been blocked by a virus fa5512e9-f33d-48fe-af5a-b7dacc6047f4?upload=true.png Internet Explorer 11 has been blocked by a virus fc3382ad-9579-4e39-a279-9f333a8d233b?upload=true.png can use the PC but internet explorer ask me to RECOVER the pages that I just deleted. After i made a full scan with Windows Defender, Malwaresbytes, Superantispyware this virus should have been removed. Any help?

Thank you

Ettore *** Email address is removed for privacy *** *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

Ettore L., Jul 20, 2019
  2. Geethu B Win User

Getting about:blank page in Internet Explorer 11

Hi Alvin,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with Internet Explorer 11.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

1. Incorrect Internet Explorer settings.

2. Virus.

Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

I suggest you to try the steps under the section "Why are webpages blank or displaying incorrectly?" from the following article and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/videos-dont-work#ie=ie-11

Disclaimer: The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might also reset parental
    control settings. We recommend that you note these sites before you use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to run a full scan using Windows Defender and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-protect-your-pc

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Jul 20, 2019
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Internet Explorer 11 not working on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/internet-explorer/ie-crashes-stops-working#ie=ie-11

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arul_D, Jul 20, 2019
  4. Geethu B Win User

unable to drag and drop files into website on Internet Explorer 11

Hi Cristy,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you are unable to drag and drop files into website on Internet Explorer 11.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect Internet Explorer settings.

• Some browser add-ons.
    Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

I suggest you to disable add-ons and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/manage-add-ons#ie=ie-11

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to reset Internet Explorer settings and check if it helps.

Change or reset Internet Explorer settings

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/reset-ie-settings#ie=ie-11

Disclaimer: Reset Internet Explorer to its default configuration. This step will also disable any add-ons, plug-ins, or toolbars that are installed. Although this solution is quick, it also means that, if you want to use any of those add-ons
    in the future, they must be reinstalled.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Jul 20, 2019
Thema:

1. Internet Explorer 11 has been blocked by a virus - Similar Threads - Internet Explorer has

2. Applications has no internet, it has been blocked by firewall. How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Applications has no internet, it has been blocked by firewall. How do I fix this?: Applications has no internet, it has been blocked by firewall. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/applications-has-no-internet-it-has-been-blocked/a2858ba0-e905-4601-956b-28bfe626e762
  3. Applications has no internet, it has been blocked by firewall. How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Applications has no internet, it has been blocked by firewall. How do I fix this?: Applications has no internet, it has been blocked by firewall. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/applications-has-no-internet-it-has-been-blocked/a2858ba0-e905-4601-956b-28bfe626e762
  4. Applications has no internet, it has been blocked by firewall. How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Your profile has been blocked . . .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your profile has been blocked . . .: Greg. Or, any MVP. I'm in, a situation. I just don't know how, to take care of? Just give me, your best advice.I use the Microsoft Community, quite often. It always, helps!This document, is long. Please read, the whole thing. So you'll understand, my...
  6. Your profile has been blocked . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Your profile has been blocked . . .: Greg. Or, any MVP. I'm in, a situation. I just don't know how, to take care of? Just give me, your best advice.I use the Microsoft Community, quite often. It always, helps!This document, is long. Please read, the whole thing. So you'll understand, my...
  7. This App Has Been Blocked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    This App Has Been Blocked: I just installed windows 10 on an older laptop upgrade from 7. I am trying to install - install root 5.5 on my computer the install wizard opens but partially through the install I get a red window with the message "this app has been blocked for your protection an...
  8. "Virus Alert from Microsoft" It states that this computer has been Blocked?

"Virus Alert from Microsoft" It states that this computer has been Blocked?: I have a window that came up "Virus Alert from Microsoft" It states that this computer has been Blocked. It then gives a list of possible reasons such as The Windows registration key is illegal and This Windows is using pirated software, etc. Its also asking me to enter my...
  9. Internet Explore Virus Scam

Internet Explore Virus Scam: On My Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 X64 And On IE Exploer 11 I Got A Message Saying Your Windows 7 Is Infected With 4 Viruses Is It A Scam Log September 23 5:48 AM Page :RTF134...
  10. Internet Explorer has been moved to the Accessories folder in 10049.

in Browsers and Email
    Internet Explorer has been moved to the Accessories folder in 10049.: I have previously read on windows10update that Microsoft was planning to move IE to the accessories folder, and remove its shortcuts on the taskbar and start menu. I thought this would only happen in a future build... But it's already the case with 10049 -- that is -- if...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ie 11

2. internet explorer 11 virus