Windows 10: internet explorer 11 uninstall from windows 10

Discus and support internet explorer 11 uninstall from windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to completely uninstall internet explorer from windows 10 pro... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Worlock1, Aug 8, 2020.

1. Worlock1 Win User

internet explorer 11 uninstall from windows 10

How to completely uninstall internet explorer from windows 10 pro

:)

Worlock1, Aug 8, 2020
  2. mixa Win User

Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

internet explorer 11 uninstall from windows 10 wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

mixa, Aug 8, 2020
  3. Suprub93 Win User
    Unable to uninstall Internet explorer 8

hello, i am new to the forums, i am having trouble uninstalling internet explorer 8, i have windows xp home edition, i went to control panel/add remove programs and it doesn't show there, i tried going into the main folder for IE8 but there is no uninstall icon, the reason i want to uninstall it is because i want to install back version 7, and it wont let me unless i uninstall the newer version. any suggestions?

Suprub93, Aug 8, 2020
  4. RadeonX2 Win User

Unable to uninstall Internet explorer 8

By Googling I found:

Windows Vista

Open the Control Panel
    Select Programs and Features
    In the left pane select View Installed Updates
    Select Windows Internet Explorer 8
    Click Uninstall
    Restart the PC to take into account the uninstall

Windows XP

Open the Control Panel
    Choose Add / Remove Programs
    Check the box "Show updates"
    Select Windows Internet Explorer 8
    Click on Delete
    Restart the PC to take into account the uninstall

source:
    http://en.kioskea.net/faq/sujet-2218-uninstalling-internet-explorer-8

RadeonX2, Aug 8, 2020
Thema:

1. internet explorer 11 uninstall from windows 10 - Similar Threads - internet explorer uninstall

2. INTERNET EXPLORER IN WINDOWS 11!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    INTERNET EXPLORER IN WINDOWS 11!!!!!!: Dear Microsoft,can you explain this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-explorer-in-windows-11/42139590-7cca-4cc3-a4a5-7cbab6981a15
  3. Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 11: I thought IE 11 was not included on Windows 11 until I tried Adding my Gmail account on Outlook and I got the Message "This Browser or App May Not be Secure", so I clicked Learn More and Internet Explorer Opened. I located the Folder for it in File Explorer. I was just...
  4. Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 11: I thought IE 11 was not included on Windows 11 until I tried Adding my Gmail account on Outlook and I got the Message "This Browser or App May Not be Secure", so I clicked Learn More and Internet Explorer Opened. I located the Folder for it in File Explorer. I was just...
  5. What to do if i unwittingly uninstall Internet Explorer 11

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What to do if i unwittingly uninstall Internet Explorer 11: I unwittingly uninstall "Internet Explorer 11" and my shortcuts from steam are now PDF. I install this again and shortcuts are still PDF. I don't know what else has changed. submitted by /u/_Pszemo [link] [comments]...
  6. Uninstall Internet Explorer Windows 10 . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Uninstall Internet Explorer Windows 10 . . .: I have, a Dell laptop. Running, Windows 10 Pro . . . I might be, the only one? But, I hate Internet Explorer . . . But, in the control panel. It's not listed. As an uninstall program? How can I uninstall it? If, I can't see it? I could go to, c://program files/x86. And,...
  7. Internet Explorer won't uninstall.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Internet Explorer won't uninstall.: One day, Internet Explorer appeared in my taskbar, and I clicked unpin from taskbar, but it keeps popping up. I went to uninstall it, but when I get to the Programs and Features part, there is no Internet Explorer for me to uninstall. I'm very confused and getting a little...
  8. Internet explorer missing from Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet explorer missing from Windows 10: If you've recently made some hardware changes to the computer or had reinstalled Windows 10 on the computer and not being able to find Internet explorer on your computer, then this article might help you! 1. Search for Internet explorer through cortana or search bar on the...
  9. Internet Explorer 11 in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet Explorer 11 in Windows 10: I want to install Internet Explorer on my laptop with Windows 10. I tried several times but nothing helps. Who knows how I can install it?...
  10. Install or Uninstall Internet Explorer in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Install or Uninstall Internet Explorer in Windows 10: How to: Install or Uninstall Internet Explorer in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Internet Explorer in Windows 10 Internet Explorer 11 is still included in Windows 10 along with Microsoft Edge. You cannot uninstall Internet Explorer since Internet Explorer is a Windows...