Windows 10: Internet Explorer 6.0 Disabled and I NEED it for Quickbooks

Discus and support Internet Explorer 6.0 Disabled and I NEED it for Quickbooks in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Something in my settings was changed and the effect was that it disabled Internet Explorer. I am now not able to open Quickbooks an old version due to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by leabiane, Jan 31, 2020.

1. leabiane Win User

Internet Explorer 6.0 Disabled and I NEED it for Quickbooks

Something in my settings was changed and the effect was that it disabled Internet Explorer. I am now not able to open Quickbooks an old version due to this change. I do not know how to change the windows settings to enable Internet Explorer.

:)

leabiane, Jan 31, 2020
  2. mixa Win User

Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

Internet Explorer 6.0 Disabled and I NEED it for Quickbooks wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

3. Windows 10 & Quickbooks Pro 2011

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I see that after you have upgraded to Windows 10 you are facing issues with the Quickbooks pro 2011.

Please answer the below questions to assist you better,

1. Are you getting any error message?

1. What is the make and model of the computer?

I would like to inform you that Quickbook Pro 2011 is not compatible with Windows 10. Therefore it is needed to install in compatibility mode.

Hence,I suggest you to reinstall the Quickbooks pro 2011 in the compatibility mode and check if it helps,

Please follow the steps below for more information:

• Right click on the setup file of the application and select
      Properties.
    • Select Compatibility Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the
      operating system accordingly from the drop down list.
    • Click OK and run the setup.
    I would also suggest you to refer the below link,

https://community.intuit.com/articl...quickbooks-2011-and-enterprise-solutions-11-0

If the issue still persists after troubleshooting steps I would suggest you to contact to Quickbooks Pro 2011 support.

QB Community BACKING YOU

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Jan 31, 2020
  4. Internet Explorer 6.0 Disabled and I NEED it for Quickbooks

Cannot start quickbooks- with internet explorer

Can't turn on QuickBooks-saying internet explorer needs to be turned on. Went to programs & features and turned on internet 11. Still no success.

Tiger Dickerson, Jan 31, 2020
Thema:

Internet Explorer 6.0 Disabled and I NEED it for Quickbooks

1. Internet Explorer 6.0 Disabled and I NEED it for Quickbooks - Similar Threads - Internet Explorer Disabled

2. NO INTERNET EXPLORER ANYMORE BUT I NEED IT!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NO INTERNET EXPLORER ANYMORE BUT I NEED IT!: I want to convey my strong dissatisfaction with the removal of Internet Explorer in the recent update. The reason for my concern is that I have a critical old program that solely operates with Internet Explorer, and it doesn't function properly in Edge with IE Mode. I would...
  3. NO INTERNET EXPLORER ANYMORE BUT I NEED IT!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    NO INTERNET EXPLORER ANYMORE BUT I NEED IT!: I want to convey my strong dissatisfaction with the removal of Internet Explorer in the recent update. The reason for my concern is that I have a critical old program that solely operates with Internet Explorer, and it doesn't function properly in Edge with IE Mode. I would...
  4. NO INTERNET EXPLORER ANYMORE BUT I NEED IT!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. "Roblox requires internet explorer 6 or greater"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Roblox requires internet explorer 6 or greater": when i try to install roblox it tells me "roblox requires internet explorer 6 or greater" and i have the most recent version of microsoft edge i don't understand why it tells me this how to fix it?...
  6. "Roblox requires internet explorer 6 or greater"

"Roblox requires internet explorer 6 or greater": when i try to install roblox it tells me "roblox requires internet explorer 6 or greater" and i have the most recent version of microsoft edge i don't understand why it tells me this how to fix it?...
  7. Internet Explorer & QuickBooks

Internet Explorer & QuickBooks: I tried to launch QuickBooks but it's telling me I need to have Internet Explorer turned on. I haven't changed anything since I last logged on to QuickBooks. Can anyone tell me how to turn on Internet Explorer or check if it's off? Thanks....
  8. turn on internet explorer for quickbooks

in Windows 10 Customization
    turn on internet explorer for quickbooks: how do I turn on internet explorer for QuickBooks without turning it on as default browser https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-on-internet-explorer-for-quickbooks/64460038-3817-4378-8ebf-0ca68c1a9c7d
  9. How to install Internet Explorer into Windows 10 so that I can use Quickbooks

How to install Internet Explorer into Windows 10 so that I can use Quickbooks: Purchased Quickbooks and for some reason that program needs Internet Explorer to be used. I tried installing Internet Explorer into Windows 10 but it will not work.Tried installing it a dozen times with reboots and driver updates and nothing works....
  10. Microsoft Money-Reinstall Internet Explorer 6

Microsoft Money-Reinstall Internet Explorer 6: I have been running our household account in Microsoft Money for past 10 years. Imagine on updating to Windows 10I am informed it cannot open Money and advised to reinstall Internet Explorer 6. Please advise. I am no geek so keep it simple please? 12601