Windows 10: Internet Explorer acting like Firefox

Discus and support Internet Explorer acting like Firefox in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I was on Yahoo and accessed the Games. I accessed the daily crossword and I got the ad bypass window that Firefox displays and then the game came up. I... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by fireberd, Jan 9, 2015.

1. fireberd Win User

Internet Explorer acting like Firefox

I was on Yahoo and accessed the Games. I accessed the daily crossword and I got the ad bypass window that Firefox displays and then the game came up. I tried a couple of the other games and it did the same thing.

One thing fixed...

:)

fireberd, Jan 9, 2015

2. microsoft act login

dear sir,

I have upgraded my windows 7 to windows 10. after up-gradation i install all new program from manufacturer compatible to windows 10.

i have wi-fi connection . i am getting problem to login microsoft account. i am unable to use any program of microsoft only which need internet connection. also my internet explorer provided by microsoft not connecting to internet. no troubleshoot detected.

while i install mozilla firefox , it is working very well. torrent down loaders also working. my pc connected to wi-fi. network working on other application. but not working on internet explorer. and i can not login my act of microsoft. while my act is working
    on mozilla firefox or other application.

please help me out with this. may be some setting required i do not know. i checked windows firewall settings, but do not find any problems.

ranvijaykumarpintu, Jan 9, 2015
  3. When I am on facebook everything: every game friends home pages work fine. BUT>>>Bingo Blitz will not load.

Does it work in some other browsers like Internet Explorer, Edge, Google Chrome, or FireFox, or are they all the same problem?

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Jan 9, 2015
Thema:

Internet Explorer acting like Firefox

1. Internet Explorer acting like Firefox - Similar Threads - Internet Explorer acting

2. Internet is functional but some apps act like it isn't.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet is functional but some apps act like it isn't.: Recently, when I try to open games such as Genshin Impact or Cookie Run: Kingdom on an emulator, there seems to be a problem where sometimes the game says "No Internet Connection" or "Please Connect to the Internet", but when I open other apps and websites, it's still...
  3. Internet is functional but some apps act like it isn't.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet is functional but some apps act like it isn't.: Recently, when I try to open games such as Genshin Impact or Cookie Run: Kingdom on an emulator, there seems to be a problem where sometimes the game says "No Internet Connection" or "Please Connect to the Internet", but when I open other apps and websites, it's still...
  4. Internet is functional but some apps act like it isn't.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Controller acting like a mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Controller acting like a mouse: I have a playstation 4 controller i have used for almost a year on my pc, i updated my windows 11 last night on 7/29/2022 and it started to cause my controller to act like a mouse and every time I connect it, it drifts the mouse cursor to the top left corner of my screen and...
  6. Laptop connected to the internet but programs act like they aren't

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop connected to the internet but programs act like they aren't: My laptop shows it is connected to the internet and I can browse the web, but when I try to start up a program, it'll keep loading and loading or says it has no access to internet, I.E: Windows 10 Search bar, Windows Update, Any type of syncing, Microsoft store What kind of...
  7. Internet acting odd

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet acting odd: Hello all. My PC (Windows 10 64) has been running slow lately, and today it has gotten considerably worse. I am connected to my home WiFi and get an okay speed. Apps like discord and Spotify are stuck on loading, and same for many websites. Spotify gives me a “app not allowed...
  8. Firefox acts buggy

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox acts buggy: Firefox After Installing Win10 doesn't load pages that got after closing new tab there will still be animation on scrolling down picture it shows all over website *Sad Sorry for my English. 38620
  9. KB4022716 "Broke" Firefox, Chrome, and Internet Explorer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    KB4022716 "Broke" Firefox, Chrome, and Internet Explorer: After update KB4022716, Firefox, Chrome, and Internet Explorer all crash. Only Edge works now. I've uninstalled and reinstalled Firefox and Chrome, but still not luck. I have also reset Winsock with no luck. Surely I'm not the only one with this issue. I'm sure it's the...
  10. Google Chrome Likely to Dethrone Internet Explorer

in Windows 10 News
    Google Chrome Likely to Dethrone Internet Explorer: Google Chrome Likely to Dethrone Internet Explorer as World’s Top Browser New data shows that IE is losing users very fast [img] The latest set of browser market share figures provided by Net Applications indicate that Microsoft’s strategy of replacing Internet...