Windows 10: Internet Explorer acting like Firefox

Discus and support Internet Explorer acting like Firefox in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I was on Yahoo and accessed the Games. I accessed the daily crossword and I got the ad bypass window that Firefox displays and then the game came up. I... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by fireberd, Jan 9, 2015.

1. fireberd Win User

Internet Explorer acting like Firefox

I was on Yahoo and accessed the Games. I accessed the daily crossword and I got the ad bypass window that Firefox displays and then the game came up. I tried a couple of the other games and it did the same thing.

One thing fixed...

:)

fireberd, Jan 9, 2015

2. microsoft act login

dear sir,

I have upgraded my windows 7 to windows 10. after up-gradation i install all new program from manufacturer compatible to windows 10.

i have wi-fi connection . i am getting problem to login microsoft account. i am unable to use any program of microsoft only which need internet connection. also my internet explorer provided by microsoft not connecting to internet. no troubleshoot detected.

while i install mozilla firefox , it is working very well. torrent down loaders also working. my pc connected to wi-fi. network working on other application. but not working on internet explorer. and i can not login my act of microsoft. while my act is working
    on mozilla firefox or other application.

please help me out with this. may be some setting required i do not know. i checked windows firewall settings, but do not find any problems.

ranvijaykumarpintu, Jan 9, 2015
  3. When I am on facebook everything: every game friends home pages work fine. BUT>>>Bingo Blitz will not load.

Does it work in some other browsers like Internet Explorer, Edge, Google Chrome, or FireFox, or are they all the same problem?

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Jan 9, 2015
Thema:

Internet Explorer acting like Firefox

1. Internet Explorer acting like Firefox - Similar Threads - Internet Explorer acting

2. Spacekey/bar acting like Backspace

in Windows 10 Customization
    Spacekey/bar acting like Backspace: I have tried all tricks out the on the net - no luck yet ! I have tried to install english and UN-install danish then reinstall danish - no luck ! What is wrong here ?...
  3. Programs are invisible but act like they are there and open.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Programs are invisible but act like they are there and open.: My pc has been experiencing an issue where some programs are not showing up. I have read many forms that said it is just minimized or lost in a corner but for me, it acts like it is there. When I open one of the programs that don't work it says it is open on the taskbar but...
  4. Firefox will not connect to internet

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox will not connect to internet: I am finding It impossible to get Mozilla Firefox to connect to the internet on my daughter's Laptop which has a Windows 10. Pro. O/S. Other browsers work fine. Firefox was also worked ok until somehow I managed to unhinge it. There are no error messages, just a blank screen...
  5. Is Microsoft Internet Explorer more secure than Mozilla Firefox?

in Browsers and Email
    Is Microsoft Internet Explorer more secure than Mozilla Firefox?: Recently I helped my brother procure a new laptop which he uses for work (as a physician) and personal stuff. To help him with some miscellaneous configuration tasks relating to his personal use, I installed Firefox; not really for him to use — he's already familiar with IE —...
  6. Firefox acts buggy

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox acts buggy: Firefox After Installing Win10 doesn't load pages that got after closing new tab there will still be animation on scrolling down picture it shows all over website *Sad Sorry for my English. 38620
  7. Migrating / importing passwords from Firefox to Internet Explorer 11

in Browsers and Email
    Migrating / importing passwords from Firefox to Internet Explorer 11: Since upgrading to Win 10 and then to v.1607, Firefox started causing innumerable crashes that Windows wouldn't recover from without a lot of re-booting. I thought it was Kaspersky at first, but since switching from FF to IE11, so far all is OK again. The big problem is the...
  8. KB4022716 "Broke" Firefox, Chrome, and Internet Explorer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    KB4022716 "Broke" Firefox, Chrome, and Internet Explorer: After update KB4022716, Firefox, Chrome, and Internet Explorer all crash. Only Edge works now. I've uninstalled and reinstalled Firefox and Chrome, but still not luck. I have also reset Winsock with no luck. Surely I'm not the only one with this issue. I'm sure it's the...
  9. Windows Key acting like a universal Help

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Key acting like a universal Help: Until today, when I pressed the Windows key and number (e.g Win+3) it opens the nth item in the task bar. I've used that feature of Windows since 2009, when I switched to Windows 7, I don't think it was in XP. Now it always opens this page in Firefox ==>> get help in...
  10. Google Chrome Likely to Dethrone Internet Explorer

in Windows 10 News
    Google Chrome Likely to Dethrone Internet Explorer: Google Chrome Likely to Dethrone Internet Explorer as World’s Top Browser New data shows that IE is losing users very fast [img] The latest set of browser market share figures provided by Net Applications indicate that Microsoft’s strategy of replacing Internet...