Windows 10: Internet Explorer and Edge on Windows 10 SAC 1809 & audio playback

Discus and support Internet Explorer and Edge on Windows 10 SAC 1809 & audio playback in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I use Windows Media Player on Windows 10 SAC 1809 and am browsing the web using Internet Explorer or Edge certain sites (Facebook mainly, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Simon Woodward, Apr 4, 2019.

1. Internet Explorer and Edge on Windows 10 SAC 1809 & audio playback

When I use Windows Media Player on Windows 10 SAC 1809 and am browsing the web using Internet Explorer or Edge certain sites (Facebook mainly, but there are others for a fact) degrade the audio experience massively - to the point that there is no point browsing the web using either browser and hoping to have a good audio experience through Windows Media Player!

The best solution I've found is go to the system settings "winkey+r, sysdm.cpl", select the "Advanced" tab, then click the "settings" button in the "Performance" section, and select the "Adjust for best performance" radio button.

This is all well and good, but the graphics turn to crap, intimating that, using MS browsers means that I cannot view the web as intended AND listen to my music play lists simultaneously!

To be honest I've had the same problem using Chrome - what the hell is going on? No browsing without audio crapification?

Any guidance will be very much appreciated. This problem is not random nor intermittent.

:)

Simon Woodward, Apr 4, 2019
  2. mixa Win User

Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

Internet Explorer and Edge on Windows 10 SAC 1809 & audio playback wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

mixa, Apr 4, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 4, 2019
  4. Internet Explorer and Edge on Windows 10 SAC 1809 & audio playback

Limited audio in Internet Explorer 11 or Edge after a Windows 10 update

Hi,

Thank you for the update.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Adobe flash player and check if that helps. For Microsoft Edge, I suggest you to check if the Flash player services are turned on.

https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/flash-player-issues-windows-10-edge.html

Also try clearing the history from Internet Explorer:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/...e-browsing-history-internet-explorer#ie=ie-11

If you think that the recent update has caused the issue, I would suggest you to check if you are able to delete the downloaded update by following the below steps:

• Open Settings

• Click on Update and security >Windows updates

• Click Advanced options

• Click View your updates History

Click uninstall updates on the top, the page installed updates would open and you can uninstall updates easily by right clicking the specific update.
    Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Apr 4, 2019
Thema:

Internet Explorer and Edge on Windows 10 SAC 1809 & audio playback

1. Internet Explorer and Edge on Windows 10 SAC 1809 & audio playback - Similar Threads - Internet Explorer Edge

2. WSL is blocked by SAC ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WSL is blocked by SAC ?: Hello,I'm reaching out to the community for assistance with a persistent WSL issue. Upon attempting to launch WSL, I'm encountering the following error:WslLaunchInteractive failed with error: 0x800711e6 - System Integrity policy has been violated. Explicit denied file.Steps...
  3. no audio playback

in Windows 10 Customization
    no audio playback: I have no audio playback on websites where something is recorded sometimes by me. I wrote about this some time back but not with this website but something similar and no one was able to help me. I have Chrome. All my drivers are up to date and my microphone works. I have...
  4. Internet Explorer to Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet Explorer to Microsoft Edge: Hi Community,I’ve been trying to access an internet explorer website using my macbook on microsoft edge. however the website prompts me to download internet explorer 11 or higher in order to access.however i have not found a solution....
  5. Internet Explorer to Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet Explorer to Microsoft Edge: Hi Community,I’ve been trying to access an internet explorer website using my macbook on microsoft edge. however the website prompts me to download internet explorer 11 or higher in order to access.however i have not found a solution....
  6. Audio playback

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio playback: I have external speakers connected to the mic analog port and all tests work properly. Sound stopped working when connected to a newscast or movie streamed from the web. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-playback/c92e5260-3c25-4e9f-9b6d-474d4bd6b6ac
  7. internet explorer , not microsoft edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    internet explorer , not microsoft edge: hi all, I took my internet explorer off my task bar and now I cant use anything but Microsoft EDGE , which I hate. Can anyone tell me how I can get my old internet explorer search engine back? thanks james...
  8. Internet Explorer, Edge and Favourites.

in Browsers and Email
    Internet Explorer, Edge and Favourites.: I use IE and Edge mainly because some sites do not seem to work well in IE now. I like IE and have a hundred or more favourites saved in folders. I recently imported these to Edge but I have a small problem. If I save a new favourite to IE I then have to repeat the process in...
  9. Unable to Install Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 10 1809

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to Install Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 10 1809: Trying to add IE11 to my PC and the turn windows features on or off dialog closes with no action after i press OK. I added the optional feature via settings app opened turn windows features on or off and selected Internet Explorer 11 Pressed OK the dialog closes and nothing...
  10. Stuttering streaming video playback in Edge and Internet Explorer

in Browsers and Email
    Stuttering streaming video playback in Edge and Internet Explorer: Hi folks. @ppappas Using a browser for streaming Video can cause stuttering for basically all or any of these reasons 1) Internet connection slow can be either on your ISP provider or the source streaming site server is busy or both. 2) Poor or slow I/O - Slow...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 sac 1809

2. windows 10 1809 feature unknown internet explorer

3. WIN SAC 1809

4. unable to install internet explorer 11 windows 10 1809,
  5. internet explorer 1809