Windows 10: Internet Explorer and Error232011

Discus and support Internet Explorer and Error232011 in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have cut the cord and was using ustvgo(dot)tv website for my tv watching (using hdmi to watch on my big screen tv). This had worked fine for months... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by huffman, Feb 3, 2021.

1. huffman Win User

Internet Explorer and Error232011

I have cut the cord and was using ustvgo(dot)tv website for my tv watching (using hdmi to watch on my big screen tv). This had worked fine for months until this past week and all of a sudden I am getting the Error 232011 which basically says it can not open a video. I am not sure if what I want to watch is a videio.

At any rate, I found a video on Youtube that is supposed to tell how to fix this error, but dang if I can follow the video. Does anyone know how to fix this error?

Thank you

:)

huffman, Feb 3, 2021
  2. mixa Win User

Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

Internet Explorer and Error232011 wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

mixa, Feb 3, 2021
  3. Internet Explorer not working

Hi,

To better assist you with your Internet Explorer concern, we'd like to ask the following questions:

• What is the exact error message that you are getting when using Internet Explorer?
    • What is the exact error message that you are getting when using Excel?

Meanwhile, you can refer to PranavMishra5582's suggested steps in fixing Internet Explorer issues on this

link

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Feb 3, 2021
  4. Internet Explorer and Error232011

Internet Explorer Pop-Up invisible in Desktop

Thank you for the update, David. For further troubleshooting, we would like to know if Internet Explorer appears in Task Manager even without starting Internet Explorer or it appears and remains in Task Manager after opening and closing Internet Explorer?

If after opening Internet Explorer and it appears and remains in the Task Manager, we suggest opening Internet Explorer without add-ons and see if the issue persists. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Right-click the Start button (lower-left corner) in Windows, and click
      Run.
    Alternatively, you can press the Windows logo key and the R key on your keyboard.

• In the Run box, type iexplore.exe -extoff
      and press Enter.

If doing the steps above eliminates the issue, then we suggest following this
    article
    for you to be able to manage/disable add-ons that's causing the issue in Internet Explorer 11. Managing
    other versions are also available at the bottom of the article.

We will be waiting for your update.

Loreto Osa, Feb 3, 2021
Thema:

Internet Explorer and Error232011

1. Internet Explorer and Error232011 - Similar Threads - Internet Explorer Error232011

2. Internet explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet explorer: Hello.I have the latets version of win 11.But i notice that internet explorer isn;'t availble via programs and capabilities.Is ther any w ay to downlaod manually? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-explorer/c21be638-0285-4973-ab9e-205dfd01ff97
  3. Internet Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet Explorer: What happen if I disable Internet explorer? Is my game and apps will have bad problem after I disable Internet explorer? I don't use Internet explorer. It is connected with Edge. I have chrome as my default browser....
  4. internet explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    internet explorer: i have uninstalled internet explorer now i am unable to reinstall it on windows 10 . i downloaded manually but it is not working. how do i again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-explorer/cadb3434-bc2d-435a-929a-e3f9cd031fb6
  5. Internet Explorer

Internet Explorer: How can I remove Internet Explorer from my laptop? Running with Windows 10. John https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-explorer/9acd11d6-dff9-49f6-bff4-a4096bbf71b9
  6. Internet Explorer . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Internet Explorer . . .: I'm having some problems, with Internet Explorer. I want to uninstall it. But, I might reinstall it later. I opened the, Control Panel. Uninstall. But, Internet Explorer, was not there? How can I, uninstall it . . . If I, can't see it? I could, go here. To take care, of...
  7. Internet Explorer . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Internet Explorer . . .: My computer is a Dell laptop, running Windows 10 pro. I just installed, Internet Explorer 11. It required a restart. But, after coming back, to my desktop. It was, nowhere to be found? Do, you know where, I can look for it? Should, I re-install it? Help. Thanks for...
  8. internet explorer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    internet explorer: I lost my window 10 yahoo internet explorer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-explorer/32f26c63-39a5-4b2f-a46b-71245078ff94
  9. Internet Explorer

in Browsers and Email
    Internet Explorer: OK so I had a major update last night finally left it and went to bed around 2AM could not stay up waiting for it and my wife said she saw it was shut down by 7 this morning but that it had still be updating around 4-5AM. So when I got up I got doing my normal routine and...
  10. internet explorer

internet explorer: where do I find proxy settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-explorer/73320b02-7e2d-4eb4-b8a8-acca1b5571dd