Windows 10: Internet Explorer cache gets deleted almost every day

Discus and support Internet Explorer cache gets deleted almost every day in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hello I am playing a game that uses standard browser cache for its data (Wartune). It downloads a lot of data, and when data is already in cache it... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by cirocco, Jan 27, 2021.

1. cirocco Win User

Internet Explorer cache gets deleted almost every day

Hello

I am playing a game that uses standard browser cache for its data (Wartune). It downloads a lot of data, and when data is already in cache it works quite fast.
    At the end of the day cache directory C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCache\IE has more than 300MB, but often next day when I check it, the folder is empty, and all has to be downloaded again.
    I cannot find why the cache gets deleted so often. How can I prevent it and keep the data longer?
    As a temporary solution I have installed http proxy server (freeproxy) and it works quite well, but is troublesome
    because proxy setting is system wide and interferes with normal system use.

Windows 20H2 (19042.746)

Thanks for any help

:)

cirocco, Jan 27, 2021

2. Internet explorer & java

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

1) What exactly you are trying to do with java/ do you receive any error message related to java, while trying to open Microsoft Edge?

2) Do you receive any error message when trying to open Internet Explorer?

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Clear caches and cookies of Internet Explorer.

Follow the steps below:

• Press Shift + ctrl + Delete key on your keyboard.

• Mark check on cache and cookies and click on Delete button.
    Step 2: Run Printer troubleshooter.

• Type troubleshooting in the search area on the taskbar and select
      Troubleshooting.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Select View all on the top left corner.

• Click Printer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jan 27, 2021
  3. Internet Explorer

Hello

I would like to suggest clean the internet explorer cache please follows the steps below:

Open Internet Explorer.

-Click Tools > Internet Options.

-Then click the General Tab.

- Click the Delete button under Browsing history

-Now place a checkmark on the option Temporary Internet files and website files.

-Then click Delete.

Also you can reset it if the issue no resolve I send a steps from Microsoft page:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17441/...

Regards Dayarys

Dayarys Garcia Chirino, Jan 27, 2021
  4. mixa Win User

Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

Internet Explorer cache gets deleted almost every day wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

Thema:

1. Internet Explorer cache gets deleted almost every day - Similar Threads - Internet Explorer cache

2. BSOD almost every day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD almost every day: My laptop crashes and turns into blue screen at least once every day. And I just don't know why. Most of the time the screen error turns out to be SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION, PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA, or MEMORY MANAGEMENT. I tried several methods to fix the blue screen...
  3. BSOD almost every day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD almost every day: My laptop crashes and turns into blue screen at least once every day. And I just don't know why. Most of the time the screen error turns out to be SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION, PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA, or MEMORY MANAGEMENT. I tried several methods to fix the blue screen...
  4. Blue screen almost every day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen almost every day: The blue screen almost every day. New computer. Windows 11. Recent two dmp files are here:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvBDbLcIeplrgtklkycR6xLccwmbCg?e=4YhqZwCan someone give me a hint?Thank you.Jun...
  5. Blue screen almost every day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen almost every day: The blue screen almost every day. New computer. Windows 11. Recent two dmp files are here:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvBDbLcIeplrgtklkycR6xLccwmbCg?e=4YhqZwCan someone give me a hint?Thank you.Jun...
  6. BSOD almost every day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD almost every day: I have done the minidump procedure to record the .dmp files using Verifier. Please assist if possible. Would much appreciate. Minidump located here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AslxUqbfl8zftWkCUTAQm8ILrwnR?e=ecyIwz Thank you!...
  7. Have a BSoD almost every day

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Have a BSoD almost every day: Hi guys, I have a BSoD almost every day on my HP Spectre 360x. It's been happening for quite some time, but now it gets worse and worse. The error message I see after the automatic restart is: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION not handled and it talks about this file:...
  8. Getting IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL almost every day and a few other bsods

Getting IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL almost every day and a few other bsods: The other bsods are memory management which I only got once or twice out of about 10-15 times and kernel security check failure which only happened today. On the bsod there is no "What failed:" message below the stop code so there's no obvious indication on what is causing...
  9. Resetting / refreshing pc almost every day

Resetting / refreshing pc almost every day: Hello i seem to have what may be some compatibility issues, because I basically have to reinstall windows once a day rig now. Sometimes the refresh function does the job, often it will just say "there was a problem, no changes made" - very helpful error... I have had...
  10. Almost every day I get the BSOD.

Almost every day I get the BSOD.: Hello everybody, two months ago i made my very first pc. Since then almost every day i get the BSOD *Sad. My PC specs: CPU - i5 6600K Mo-Bo - ASUS Z170-K RAM - 2x 4GB kingston hyperx 2133 mhz GPU - MSI R9 390 PSU - Seasonic M12ii EVO 650w Storage - Samsung 850...