Windows 10: Internet Explorer Cleaning up misleading advertisements

Discus and support Internet Explorer Cleaning up misleading advertisements in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The Microsoft Malware Protection Center is committed to protecting our customers and their Windows experience. We use our evaluation criteria to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 28, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Internet Explorer Cleaning up misleading advertisements

Source: Cleaning up misleading advertisements - Microsoft Malware Protection Center

:)

Brink, Apr 28, 2015

2. Does Nokia 5800 XpressMusic support Nokia Internet Radio?

It's so misleading advertising an application on a phone that is not actually compatible with the said software. They should have used a different phone. Though it does keep my hopes up that they will come up with a version for the 5800.

I can't wait. No other software can match the Nokia Internet Radio. Loved it on my old E75.

andrewxtreme, Apr 28, 2015
  3. box30 Win User
    3 months after purchase N8 : Still no GMAIL push !

I'm already doing that. But Nokia advertises this phone as a push e-mail device ! So I expect it to work like advertised. Else it is called : misleading your customers.

box30, Apr 28, 2015
Thema:

Internet Explorer Cleaning up misleading advertisements

1. Internet Explorer Cleaning up misleading advertisements - Similar Threads - Internet Explorer Cleaning

2. Misleading !

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Misleading !: I have been trying to find out if I have TPM on my Lenovo G700 LAPTOP. I have submitted 3 print screens to show what I have checked to see if I have it. Hopefully the new Microsoft health check will establish once and for all if I will be able to install Windows 11 ! The...
  3. Misleading Website

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Misleading Website: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/activate-windows-c39005d4-95ee-b91e-b399-2820fda32227"If you got Windows 10 by...Activation methodUpgrading to Windows 10 for free from an eligible device running a genuine copy of Windows 7 or Windows 8.1Digital license""Make sure...
  4. pop ups advertising

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    pop ups advertising: How can i eliminate these pop ups??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-ups-advertising/570ec0e0-c8bc-4dab-a691-b2e6c783035a
  5. Clean up File Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Clean up File Explorer: My File Explorer page is a total mess. Can anyone show me step by step directions to return it to its default state without resetting/restoring Windows 10 itself. In the left column are listed every folder and many files that I have ever placed on this PC. I want File...
  6. microsoft internet security clean-up

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft internet security clean-up: I recently was on F/B and clicked on a topic involving how to keep tomatoes fresh. I got an instant warning for Microsoft internet security and spoke to not to shut off my computer and to call 800-951-4641 to a tech named Sam. He gave me an IP address of 17210122273 and...
  7. How to clean out this advertisement virus?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to clean out this advertisement virus?: Just yesterday my windows 10 was infected with this advertisement virus. Please see attached screen. How to clean it out? It's very disturbing. The Chinese text is about sex dating.... [ATTACH] jenga with dice 131639
  8. Microsoft Internet Explorer redirects to microsoft.com for MS Edge advertisement.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Internet Explorer redirects to microsoft.com for MS Edge advertisement.: Hello, Recently my IE has been redirecting to this MS webpage to advertise MS Edge. I have run some malware scanners but cant find any malicious software. I am not sure if this intentional due to a virus installed on my machine by Microsoft or if it is a third party...
  9. Pop Up Advertisements

in Browsers and Email
    Pop Up Advertisements: It seems that when I am using Chrome as my Internet Browser and also using Windows 10, Every time I go to something online that I like to read a pop up advertisement comes up and I have to click the x to get rid of it. I have clicked the item to block pop ups but that...
  10. How to disable OneDrive advertisement in Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    How to disable OneDrive advertisement in Explorer: I use OneDrive, so I don't want to disable it, but there's a banner ad in Explorer that says, "Get the best deal on your cloud storage with OneDrive". I realize Windows 10 was free, so I should have expected this, but can I disable this Explorer ad? Don't mind the color...