Windows 10: Internet Explorer crashing (Windows.UI.XamlHost.dll)

Discus and support Internet Explorer crashing (Windows.UI.XamlHost.dll) in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; We have a problem with Internet Explorer crashing several times a day. Windows.UI.XamlHost.dll seems to cause this. Here is the event: Faulting... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by odiak, May 24, 2019.

1. odiak Win User

Internet Explorer crashing (Windows.UI.XamlHost.dll)

We have a problem with Internet Explorer crashing several times a day. Windows.UI.XamlHost.dll seems to cause this.

Here is the event:

Faulting application name: IEXPLORE.EXE, version: 11.0.17134.1,
    time stamp: 0x6639744d
    Faulting module name: Windows.UI.XamlHost.dll, version: 10.0.17134.319, time stamp 0x8341feb9
    Exception code: 0xc0000409
    Fault offset: 0x000058cf
    Faulting process ID: 0x2460
    Faulting application start time: 0x01d5105fb98a0dfb
    Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE
    Faulting application path: C:\Windows\System32\Windows.UI.XamlHost.dll
    Report ID: a9a04560-fbf6-4ffa-9d42-1f18c3c73f4a

Windows 10 v1803

Where should I start to resolve this issue?

:)

odiak, May 24, 2019
  2. mixa Win User

Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

Internet Explorer crashing (Windows.UI.XamlHost.dll) wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

3. tiggeroz Win User
    Internet Explorer Crashing

Hi - I seem to have this issue but am not quite as smart as you so am not sure how to apply your fix :-(... could you please provide an idiot's guide / step by step explanation? Thanks a million.

tiggeroz, May 24, 2019
  4. Internet Explorer crashing (Windows.UI.XamlHost.dll)

internet explorer crashing

Hey,

I can understand how frustrating this would be.

Please confirm what happened when you tried the above mentioned steps.

If not then I would suggest you to try again.

I would also suggest you to refer to the mentioned link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/internet-explorer/ie-crashes-stops-working#ie=ie-11

Disclaimer: The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of
    Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might also reset parental control settings. We recommend that you note these sites before you use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature. Resetting Internet Explorer isn't reversible, and all
    previous settings are lost after reset.

Hope this helps.

Anusha Verma, May 24, 2019
Thema:

Internet Explorer crashing (Windows.UI.XamlHost.dll)

1. Internet Explorer crashing (Windows.UI.XamlHost.dll) - Similar Threads - Internet Explorer crashing

2. Windows 10 file explorer UI is glitched

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 file explorer UI is glitched: Every time I open the file explorer, I see this...I don't know the reason this happens and what is changed in a monthwhen everything worked well neither. Can someone help me? Thanks in advance....
  3. Internet Explorer & Windows?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Internet Explorer & Windows?: I need to turn on Internet Explorer in Windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-explorer-windows/34be1eab-f3fb-49e1-a898-1a409105261c
  4. Internet Explorer keeps crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Internet Explorer keeps crashing: I get an error Sysfader:iexplorer.exe I am running Windows 10 laptop and Internet Explorer11. But on Windows 7 laptop I don’t have this problem. Thanks, Ester...
  5. Internet Explorer crashing (Windows.UI.XamlHost.dll)

in Windows 10 Support
    Internet Explorer crashing (Windows.UI.XamlHost.dll): We have a problem with Internet Explorer crashing several times a day. Windows.UI.XamlHost.dll seems to cause this. Here is the event: Faulting application name: IEXPLORE.EXE, version: 11.0.17134.1, time stamp: 0x6639744d Faulting module name: Windows.UI.XamlHost.dll,...
  6. Internet Explorer 11 Crash uxtheme.dll

Internet Explorer 11 Crash uxtheme.dll: OS: Windows 10 Pro version 1809 (OS Build 17763.379) IE11 version 11.379.17763.0 While using Internet Explorer, it will intermittently crash. Usually occurs when I go to press a link or a button or something that will refresh or change the page or open a new window. It will...
  7. Internet Explorer 11 crash couple times a day

Internet Explorer 11 crash couple times a day: How do I prevent Internet Explorer 11 from crashing multiple times a day, I have a new pc running Win 10 Pro, the message is "internet explorer has stopped responding" IE 11 start crashing after windows update few months ago. Already clear cache, history, disable addons,...
  8. Internet Explorer crashed yesterday.

Internet Explorer crashed yesterday.: How do I restore IE 11 on Windows 10 home 64 bit? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/internet-explorer-crashed-yesterday/d8cf021c-e025-4bd4-a6da-d3d4aacb5cb5
  9. Internet Explorer Crashing

in Browsers and Email
    Internet Explorer Crashing: This seems to be happening to quite a few people on Windows 10 it seems. It has started happening to me too lately. It happens when, say, I have one tab open to the forums, and I open another to get an image from Bing Images to make a point, or just for fun(those who know...
  10. Internet Shortcut - Internet Explorer .URL causes explorer crash/hang

in Windows 10 Support
    Internet Shortcut - Internet Explorer .URL causes explorer crash/hang: I'm on a fresh install Win10Home64Bit, 1709.16299.125. This occurs the instant I get to the desktop after installation and forever after. Right clicking on an internet shortcut (.URL) in file explorer or on desktop causes explorer to hang and occasionally crash. Occasionally,...