Windows 10: Internet Explorer drops "this site is not secure" whenever opening the Syncthing web app

Discus and support Internet Explorer drops "this site is not secure" whenever opening the Syncthing web app in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/foadsf [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iqoxni/internet_explorer_drops_this_site_is_not_secure/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/foadsf, Sep 11, 2020.

1. /u/foadsf Win User

Internet Explorer drops "this site is not secure" whenever opening the Syncthing web app

/u/foadsf, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

Internet Explorer drops "this site is not secure" whenever opening the Syncthing web app

1. Internet Explorer drops "this site is not secure" whenever opening the Syncthing web app - Similar Threads - Internet Explorer drops

2. URLs not opening in the web app version of the site

in Windows 10 Gaming
    URLs not opening in the web app version of the site: I was reading an article about an Edge experiment from years ago that I thought would be working by now. I have a ticketing system that runs Ina browser. And we have a ERP system that has links to tickets. When we click on these links it opens a new tab. For our ticketing...
  3. URLs not opening in the web app version of the site

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    URLs not opening in the web app version of the site: I was reading an article about an Edge experiment from years ago that I thought would be working by now. I have a ticketing system that runs Ina browser. And we have a ERP system that has links to tickets. When we click on these links it opens a new tab. For our ticketing...
  4. Can't open web sites from the Mail app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't open web sites from the Mail app: I just installed the latest Windows 10 updates yesterday, now I can't open web sites to see items. I get a message which I took a screenshot of, and it's attached. Can someone suggest what I need to do to fix this problem? It looks like like I can't include the screenshot....
  5. Can't open web sites from the Mail app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't open web sites from the Mail app: I just installed the latest Windows 10 updates yesterday, now I can't open web sites to see items. I get a message which I took a screenshot of, and it's attached. Can someone suggest what I need to do to fix this problem? It looks like like I can't include the screenshot....
  6. Can't open web sites from the Mail app

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Internet Web Site Not Displaying Properly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet Web Site Not Displaying Properly: I have a new PC and have a annoying problem once in a while. When I open an internet page it usually displays fine, but sometimes it does not (see below). If the page does not display properly and I click on refresh, it displays fine. Can you tell me how to eliminate the...
  8. web site secure

in Windows 10 Customization
    web site secure: Hello, Across the top where the web address is I see site not secure, It happens on outlook.com and several others. Any suggestions or help as to why this happens? Thank you...
  9. Internet explorer frequent sites

in Browsers and Email
    Internet explorer frequent sites: I noticed that on internet explorer if I right click its pinned icon on the taskbar or in start menu it produces a jump list. This gives pinned sites, tasks and frequent sites. What baffled me is the listed sites under frequent, they never seem to change. I visited for...
  10. Internet Explorer won't Preview my Web Sites in Full Screen

in Browsers and Email
    Internet Explorer won't Preview my Web Sites in Full Screen: As a Website Designer who has previously been using Windows 7 with the Firefox Browser I've been taking a very tentative step of Building Some my Websites using Windows10 As I put a Website together you frequently need to Review it in your Browser, to see how it will...