Windows 10: Internet Explorer extra pop up

Discus and support Internet Explorer extra pop up in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So when I was on my PC there was this Internet Explorer thing that popped up at the very top that is always visible even when I am on full screen and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Samuel_772, Apr 28, 2019.

1. Internet Explorer extra pop up

So when I was on my PC there was this Internet Explorer thing that popped up at the very top that is always visible even when I am on full screen and I am wondering how to get rid of it because it is very annoying.

:)

Samuel_772, Apr 28, 2019

2. Internet Explorer Pop-Up invisible in Desktop

Thank you for the update, David. For further troubleshooting, we would like to know if Internet Explorer appears in Task Manager even without starting Internet Explorer or it appears and remains in Task Manager after opening and closing Internet Explorer?

If after opening Internet Explorer and it appears and remains in the Task Manager, we suggest opening Internet Explorer without add-ons and see if the issue persists. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Right-click the Start button (lower-left corner) in Windows, and click
      Run.
    Alternatively, you can press the Windows logo key and the R key on your keyboard.

• In the Run box, type iexplore.exe -extoff
      and press Enter.

If doing the steps above eliminates the issue, then we suggest following this
    article
    for you to be able to manage/disable add-ons that's causing the issue in Internet Explorer 11. Managing
    other versions are also available at the bottom of the article.

We will be waiting for your update.

Loreto Osa, Apr 28, 2019
  3. mixa Win User
    Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

Internet Explorer extra pop up wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

4. Geethu B Win User

Internet Explorer extra pop up

INFINITE VIDEO POP-UP has been popping up in the corners Internet Explorer 11

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I will surely help you.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect Internet Explorer settings.

• Some browser add-ons.
    Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

I suggest you to disable add-ons and check if it helps.

“Manage add-ons in Internet Explorer”

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/manage-add-ons#ie=ie-11

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to reset Internet Explorer settings and check if it helps.

Change or reset Internet Explorer settings

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/reset-ie-settings#ie=ie-11

Disclaimer: Reset Internet Explorer to its default configuration. This step will also disable any add-ons, plug-ins, or toolbars that are installed. Although this solution is quick, it also means that, if you want to use any of those add-ons
    in the future, they must be reinstalled.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Apr 28, 2019
Thema:

Internet Explorer extra pop up

1. Internet Explorer extra pop up - Similar Threads - Internet Explorer extra

2. File explorer opening but not popping up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File explorer opening but not popping up.: I downloaded a game and when I was optimizing its display settings, I switched onto my graphics card rather than the default graphic settings. Suddenly that game crashed and now I'm unable to access any of my files. Whenever I try to open files explorer it opens up in the...
  3. File Explorer Popping Up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    File Explorer Popping Up: File Explorer keeps popping up without a command. 1. Closed Explorer in task manager/restarted2. Disabled Autoplay3. Disconnected all external drives4. Scanned for viruses and malware, updated all securities5. Windows is up to date6. Ran sfc /scannow7. Created new userNothing...
  4. File Explorer Popping Up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer Popping Up: File Explorer keeps popping up without a command. 1. Closed Explorer in task manager/restarted2. Disabled Autoplay3. Disconnected all external drives4. Scanned for viruses and malware, updated all securities5. Windows is up to date6. Ran sfc /scannow7. Created new userNothing...
  5. File Explorer Popping Up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Internet E-mail pop-up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet E-mail pop-up: In the last 3 days I have started getting this popup every few seconds i've blacked out my personal e-mail on my gmail account that I have had on this computer for at least 5 years I use Outlook 2013. I am not receiving or able to send any email on this computer but am able...
  7. Is it possible to add an extra dialogue pop up to sleep?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is it possible to add an extra dialogue pop up to sleep?: Ok, this is an odd one. In simple terms, I want to add an extra dialogue pop up reminder when I select the sleep option in windows 10. Aka, go to sleep option, click, and instead of immediately sleeping it gives me a dialogue pop up first asking me if I'm sure I want to or...
  8. Internet email pop-up box

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Internet email pop-up box: After buying a new iPhone I can no longer receive emails on my PC. I get a pop-up box that wants my user name and password for the pop.gmail.com server. I do not remember what the user name or password are and there are no prompts to recover them. I bought the 365 suite and...
  9. file explorer pop up

in Windows 10 Customization
    file explorer pop up: When I quit a game with full screen on, file explorer pop ups. Please, help me with this issue because I need to close it all the time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-pop-up/b606acdf-0a70-45f5-aa67-60f6ad88dfe1
  10. Ads keep popping up each time I open Internet Explorer

in Browsers and Email
    Ads keep popping up each time I open Internet Explorer: Each and every time I open Internet Explorer, an add pops up. I believe this was caused for downloading something accidentally and it was evidently a browser hijacker. Below is the screenshot. Please let me know what I need to do to fix it. [img] 69329