Windows 10: Internet Explorer keeps crashing

Discus and support Internet Explorer keeps crashing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I get an error Sysfader:iexplorer.exe I am running Windows 10 laptop and Internet Explorer11. But on Windows 7 laptop I don’t have this problem.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by esteroh_1995, Dec 24, 2019.

1. Internet Explorer keeps crashing

I get an error Sysfader:iexplorer.exe

I am running Windows 10 laptop and Internet Explorer11.

But on Windows 7 laptop I don’t have this problem.

Thanks, Ester

:)

esteroh_1995, Dec 24, 2019
  2. tiggeroz Win User

Internet Explorer Crashing

Hi - I seem to have this issue but am not quite as smart as you so am not sure how to apply your fix :-(... could you please provide an idiot's guide / step by step explanation? Thanks a million.

tiggeroz, Dec 24, 2019
  3. internet explorer crashing

Hey,

I can understand how frustrating this would be.

Please confirm what happened when you tried the above mentioned steps.

If not then I would suggest you to try again.

I would also suggest you to refer to the mentioned link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/internet-explorer/ie-crashes-stops-working#ie=ie-11

Disclaimer: The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of
    Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might also reset parental control settings. We recommend that you note these sites before you use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature. Resetting Internet Explorer isn't reversible, and all
    previous settings are lost after reset.

Hope this helps.

Anusha Verma, Dec 24, 2019
  4. Internet Explorer keeps crashing

Internet Explorer is slow, crashing, freezing

Hi Albert,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Method 1: I would suggest you to run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter which would tell us the reason behind the issue and check.

Follow these steps to run Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.

• Click on search and type troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Run Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.

Method 2: Follow the steps suggested in this link and check if it helps.

What to do when Internet Explorer isn't working

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/internet-explorer/ie-crashes-stops-working#ie=ie-11

Reset Internet Explorer disclaimer: The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature
    might also reset parental control settings. We recommend that you note these sites before you use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature.

Method 3: I would suggest you to run
    System Maintenance Troubleshooter
    and check if it helps:

• Press Windows + X key. 
    • Select Control panel.
    • In the search box, type Troubleshooter and then click
      Troubleshooting.
    • Under System and Security,
    • Click on System Maintenance and Click on Next button.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Dec 24, 2019
Thema:

Internet Explorer keeps crashing

1. Internet Explorer keeps crashing - Similar Threads - Internet Explorer keeps

2. internet keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    internet keeps crashing: I tried to reinstall the wifi itself and it doesn't fix the problem I need help to have stable connection. Guide me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-keeps-crashing/820a5dbd-d0e7-4b8e-8d50-d86401dd9b38
  3. internet keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    internet keeps crashing: I tried to reinstall the wifi itself and it doesn't fix the problem I need help to have stable connection. Guide me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-keeps-crashing/820a5dbd-d0e7-4b8e-8d50-d86401dd9b38
  4. internet keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Explorer keeps crashing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Explorer keeps crashing.: I am currently running on Windows 11 Insider Beta channel with the 22621.160 updated days ago and it went fine until this happen.So I was booting up my laptop normally and when I got through the lock screen, the explorer keeps crashing over and over.Task manager can be...
  6. Explorer keeps crashing.

Explorer keeps crashing.: I am currently running on Windows 11 Insider Beta channel with the 22621.160 updated days ago and it went fine until this happen.So I was booting up my laptop normally and when I got through the lock screen, the explorer keeps crashing over and over.Task manager can be...
  7. explore keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    explore keeps crashing: Dear Microsoft Community. i've run into a nasty explore crash every time i'm "too fast" working it crash, especially when right clicking.. tried every fix i could find but nothing helps! yesterday i got enough of it and made a clean reinstall of windows just to discover it...
  8. explore keeps crashing

explore keeps crashing: Dear Microsoft Community. i've run into a nasty explore crash every time i'm "too fast" working it crash, especially when right clicking.. tried every fix i could find but nothing helps! yesterday i got enough of it and made a clean reinstall of windows just to discover it...
  9. Explorer keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Support
    Explorer keeps crashing: I'll be using my computer then every once in a while explorer will crash and then display the message below and then restart explorer. I'm not sure what is causing it or how to make explorer quit crashing. Error Message: The instruction at 0x0000000002930FD8 referenced...
  10. Internet Explorer Crashing

in Browsers and Email
    Internet Explorer Crashing: This seems to be happening to quite a few people on Windows 10 it seems. It has started happening to me too lately. It happens when, say, I have one tab open to the forums, and I open another to get an image from Bing Images to make a point, or just for fun(those who know...