Windows 10: Internet explorer keeps restarting on its own

Discus and support Internet explorer keeps restarting on its own in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My internet explorer keeps restarting after I shut it down... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MichaelTrenga, Sep 8, 2019.

1. Internet explorer keeps restarting on its own

My internet explorer keeps restarting after I shut it down

:)

MichaelTrenga, Sep 8, 2019
  2. mixa Win User

Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

Internet explorer keeps restarting on its own wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

mixa, Sep 8, 2019
  3. Reinstallation of Internet explorer in Windows 10

Hi Rick,

I would like to inform that the Internet Explorer might be disabled from Windows Features. I suggest you to enable Internet Explorer by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X and select Control Panel.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • In the left pane, click on Turn Windows features on or off.
    • From the list locate and check the box for Internet Explorer 11.
    • Click on OK.
    • Restart the system and check.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 8, 2019
  4. Internet explorer keeps restarting on its own

Internet Explorer won't start

Since the issue persists, we suggest that you rebuild the Internet Explorer 11 by turning it off and on from the Windows features. To do this, follow the steps below:

• In the search box, type Program and Features and press
      Enter.
    • On the left pane of Program and Features window, click
      Turn Windows features on or off.
    • Untick the check box for Internet Explorer
      11 and click OK.
    • Once done, restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
    • After restarting, re-do the steps above except for the step 3 which you need to tick the check box for
      Internet Explorer 11 and click OK.
    • Restart your computer once more and check if the issue persists.

Let us know if you can now launch the Internet Explorer 11.

Zedrick Del, Sep 8, 2019
Thema:

Internet explorer keeps restarting on its own

1. Internet explorer keeps restarting on its own - Similar Threads - Internet explorer keeps

2. Pc keeps restarting on its own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc keeps restarting on its own: My Pc keeps restarting on its own and it seems to happen whenever I switch games. I've tried turning off fast start up, uninstalling and reinstalling NVIDIA drivers, and I've updated the bios. Every time it restarts I'll see these two messages in the event viewer....
  3. Pc keeps restarting on its own

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc keeps restarting on its own: My Pc keeps restarting on its own and it seems to happen whenever I switch games. I've tried turning off fast start up, uninstalling and reinstalling NVIDIA drivers, and I've updated the bios. Every time it restarts I'll see these two messages in the event viewer....
  4. Pc keeps restarting on its own

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. System keeps restarting on its own

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System keeps restarting on its own: Hello first a few details:Windows 10PC is an MSI Infinite X 9RTX 2070The PC keeps restarting on its own, doesn't matter what it's currently doing. It happens randomly, when it does the screen goes black and the fans of thw gpu start spinning to 100%, the led lighting inside...
  6. System keeps restarting on its own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System keeps restarting on its own: Hello first a few details:Windows 10PC is an MSI Infinite X 9RTX 2070The PC keeps restarting on its own, doesn't matter what it's currently doing. It happens randomly, when it does the screen goes black and the fans of thw gpu start spinning to 100%, the led lighting inside...
  7. System keeps restarting on its own

8. My PC keeps restarting on its own

My PC keeps restarting on its own: My PC keeps restarting whenever I do a sertain action: like copying or right-click in the command prompt.If anyone knows the answer please help me out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-keeps-restarting-on-its-own/56dcc7a3-d1ad-4c6a-8927-a7ce4a82c32f
  9. PC keeps freezing then restarting on its own

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC keeps freezing then restarting on its own: Hi, I've had this issue for a while and I don't know what's causing it, at first I used to think this issue comes up whenever I play online games but eventually it just happens randomly. I formatted my PC and the issue persisted, I tried to run diagnostics and see if my RAM...
  10. Why was internet explorer running on its own?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why was internet explorer running on its own?: So my laptop was heating up, and its fans produced a lot of sound, I cheked the task manager, and I saw that Interner Explorer was yaking up 30% of my CPU, on top of that, I havent launched Internet Explorer at the first place. Does anyone know the reason behind this?...