Windows 10: Internet explorer missing from Windows 10

Discus and support Internet explorer missing from Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; If you've recently made some hardware changes to the computer or had reinstalled Windows 10 on the computer and not being able to find Internet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by VNair7, May 9, 2019.

1. VNair7 Win User

Internet explorer missing from Windows 10

If you've recently made some hardware changes to the computer or had reinstalled Windows 10 on the computer and not being able to find Internet explorer on your computer, then this article might help you!

1. Search for Internet explorer through cortana or search bar on the desktop

2. Try to run the command iexplore.exe and check if you are able to open Internet explorer

3. If the above steps doesnt find Internet explorer, go to Control Panel > Programs and features > Turn windows features on or off and look for Internet explorer 11 on the list and enable it

4. If you are not able to see Internet explorer option by following the above point, make sure you have all the latest updates are installed on the system and then go to Settings > App > Manage options features > Add and enable Internet explorer from the list and reboot the computer once done.

Once the system restarts, you will be able to find and open Internet explorer on the computer.

Reply to this thread if you have any queries/suggestions.

Cheers!

VNair7

:)

VNair7, May 9, 2019
  2. mixa Win User

Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

Internet explorer missing from Windows 10 wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

mixa, May 9, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 9, 2019
  4. Yaqub K Win User

Internet Explorer missing

Hi,

Please follow the methods mentioned below:

Method 1:

Press Windows Key +R.

Type iexplore and hit enter.

Check if you are able to access Internet Explorer.

Method 2:

I suggest you to run in-built Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on Internet Explorer performance
      to run the troubleshooter.
    Please reply us on the status to assist you further.

Yaqub K, May 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Internet explorer missing from Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Internet explorer missing

2. Internet Explorer on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet Explorer on Windows 10: Following a Windows Update, I discovered that Internet Explorer was removed without warning. I work in the security cameras industry and almost all systems sold until two years ago use plugins that are only compatible with Internet Explorer and nothing else. By taking out...
  3. Internet Explorer on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet Explorer on Windows 10: Following a Windows Update, I discovered that Internet Explorer was removed without warning. I work in the security cameras industry and almost all systems sold until two years ago use plugins that are only compatible with Internet Explorer and nothing else. By taking out...
  4. Internet Explorer on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Internet Explorer is missing "completely" from Windows 10 Version 21H2, Build 19044.1865

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet Explorer is missing "completely" from Windows 10 Version 21H2, Build 19044.1865: I am using Windows 10 Version 21H2, Build 19044.1865, Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4180.0. Internet Explorer 11 used to be included. Somehow I did something to eliminate it. I have tried all the so-called tricks to find internetexplorer.exe but it's just not...
  6. Internet Explorer is missing "completely" from Windows 10 Version 21H2, Build 19044.1865

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet Explorer is missing "completely" from Windows 10 Version 21H2, Build 19044.1865: I am using Windows 10 Version 21H2, Build 19044.1865, Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4180.0. Internet Explorer 11 used to be included. Somehow I did something to eliminate it. I have tried all the so-called tricks to find internetexplorer.exe but it's just not...
  7. Internet Explorer is missing "completely" from Windows 10 Version 21H2, Build 19044.1865

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Internet Explorer for windows 10

Internet Explorer for windows 10: Since upgrade suddenly lost internet explorer and now can not reload it. some of my applications needs ie https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-explorer-for-windows-10/1d5ff8fe-08f4-41ba-80ac-d2521d87cba6
  9. internet explorer 11 uninstall from windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    internet explorer 11 uninstall from windows 10: How to completely uninstall internet explorer from windows 10 pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-explorer-11-uninstall-from-windows-10/6dfe463d-c343-422b-96c7-87bca484fb5f
  10. Internet Explorer and Windows 10

Internet Explorer and Windows 10: What version of Internet Explorer should I have on my PC before installing Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-explorer-and-windows-10/03fb287c-da9f-49c2-9327-85a8b4b64205