Windows 10: Internet explorer not loading

Discus and support Internet explorer not loading in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Had an issue with Firefox not loading. I kept getting an error saying that Firefox was already running and I needed to close the other Firefox. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Phydoux, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Internet explorer not loading

Had an issue with Firefox not loading. I kept getting an error saying that Firefox was already running and I needed to close the other Firefox. I killed the program with task manager and still had that issue. I uninstalled Firefox and was going to download it again with IE and that won't run. I click the icon but I get nothing.

Running Windows 10.0.14393.

This is a shared computer and I saw someone doing something with Users files (yes, that was the name of the user... User). I don't know if he deleted them but there isn't much i can do on this pc without IE or Firefox.

Did the user files get deleted? I'm thinking that may be the case.

submitted by /u/Phydoux
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Phydoux, Mar 18, 2020
  2. mixa Win User

Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

Internet explorer not loading wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

3. Internet Explorer Not Loading Sites on Windows 10 Pro

Hi Cameron,

Thank you for posting your reply.

As you mentioned that the websites are loading in other browsers, suggest you to add the website in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below and check if the issue persists:

1. Open Internet Explorer.

2. Type the address and press Enter.

3. Click on the Gear icon in top left corner and select Compatibility View Settings from the list.

4. Click on Add and Close.

5. Re-type the website address and press Enter.

Hope the information is helpful.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 18, 2020
  4. Internet explorer not loading

Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge unable to load any webpage

Hi Nemanja,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand your issue with Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge browsers dysfunctional on Windows 10 and I'd certainly help you to resolve the issue.

This happens, when the Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge browser files are corrupted or due to incorrect settings.

Share this information to assist you better.
    • Do you receive any error code/message?

• Is there are any update pending or failed to install?

• What are the troubleshooting steps that you have already tried?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is
    with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter.
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/internet-explorer/ie-crashes-stops-working#ie=ie-11

Step 2: I suggest you to reset the Internet Explorer and check if it helps.

Refer the below article and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/reset-ie-settings#ie=ie-11

Reset Internet explorer disclaimer:

Disclaimer: The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer
    Settings feature might also reset parental control settings. We recommend that you note these sites before you use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature.

Step 3: Clear caches and cookies

• Open Microsoft EDGE.

• After that click on (…) “More action” option which is visible at top right side of the browser and you will see “Settings” option.

• Under “Settings” scroll down and you will see a button “Choose what to clear” under “Clear browsing data” option.

• Once you click on this option you will see list of feature, Select Cached data and file.

• Here you need to check the option you want to clear and click “Clear” button.
    Please refer to the suggestions of Abdul_Malik, replied on October 21, 2015, to fix your issue with Microsoft Edge browser.

Microsoft edge is not working properly:

Microsoft edge is not working properly..

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Mar 18, 2020
Thema:

Internet explorer not loading

1. Internet explorer not loading - Similar Threads - Internet explorer loading

2. Internet Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet Explorer: What happen if I disable Internet explorer? Is my game and apps will have bad problem after I disable Internet explorer? I don't use Internet explorer. It is connected with Edge. I have chrome as my default browser....
  3. Internet Explorer 11 Fails To Load In "Ten Forums"

in Browsers and Email
    Internet Explorer 11 Fails To Load In "Ten Forums": I discovered that Internet Explorer 11 will not load the "Ten Forums" site until you go through a captcha process to confirm you are human and not a machine. IE11 still works fine in "XP Forums" and "Vista Forums" and "Seven Forums", but not in "Ten Forums". If I switch to...
  4. Explorer not loading

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Explorer not loading: Does anyone have the problem of black screen on startup? The only way it goes away is to press Ctr Alt Del and run explorer.exe from Task manager. I have this bug on 2 separate systems. submitted by /u/Brazzers1917 [link] [comments]...
  5. Internet Explorer . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Internet Explorer . . .: I'm having some problems, with Internet Explorer. I want to uninstall it. But, I might reinstall it later. I opened the, Control Panel. Uninstall. But, Internet Explorer, was not there? How can I, uninstall it . . . If I, can't see it? I could, go here. To take care, of...
  6. Internet Explorer . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Internet Explorer . . .: My computer is a Dell laptop, running Windows 10 pro. I just installed, Internet Explorer 11. It required a restart. But, after coming back, to my desktop. It was, nowhere to be found? Do, you know where, I can look for it? Should, I re-install it? Help. Thanks for...
  7. Web Browser can not load CCTV Plugins in Internet Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Web Browser can not load CCTV Plugins in Internet Explorer: Hello everyone, I'm using Windows 10 on Dell 7460 Laptop with regular update. I usually login to my CCTV IP Camera and NVR using Internet Explorer through TCP/IP. Everythings was fine until the latest update, when I log on my cameras, the browser can load the screen but...
  8. internet explorer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    internet explorer: I lost my window 10 yahoo internet explorer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-explorer/32f26c63-39a5-4b2f-a46b-71245078ff94
  9. Issue with Google Chrome loading but Internet Explorer works fine

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issue with Google Chrome loading but Internet Explorer works fine: I have a windows 10, MSI gaming laptop and recently had a hard drive failure. Swapped the HHD out for a SSD. I booted into a Recovery USB and windows loaded. Soon after I started seeing issues with google chrome. Before the hard drive failure I never once saw an issue with...
  10. MS Edge doesn't load internet explorer when you click on open with internet explorer? after...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Edge doesn't load internet explorer when you click on open with internet explorer? after...: MS Edge doesn't load internet explorer when you click on open with internet explorer? after update, worked before update?...