Windows 10: Internet Explorer not showing since update to Win 10

Discus and support Internet Explorer not showing since update to Win 10 in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi all, I have just downloaded the update fromWin 7 Pro to Win 10 Pro on a home built desktop computer. I hadInternet Explorer on the computer... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Mick, Aug 27, 2015.

1. Mick Win User

Internet Explorer not showing since update to Win 10

Hi all,
    I have just downloaded the update fromWin 7 Pro to Win 10 Pro on a home built desktop computer.

I hadInternet Explorer on the computer (IE11) I think it was!
    The Edge browserwill not work at " Ancestry.co.uk " it says to use another browser.

InternetExplorer does not seem to be installed in the updated W 10?
    I went toMicrosoft updates and it reports that Internet Explorer 11 can only beinstalled in Windows
    yet this wasusing Win 10?
    In mycomputers properties Windows is activated so why is Microsoft not recognisingW10?

I would bevery grateful for any help,
    .*Sad

:)

2. Bazza1 Win User

Windows 10 Internet Explorer 11 Problems

Ran Troubleshooter for Windows Updates (including Admin mode - no change) and Internet Explorer 11 (fix made)

Updated fix in Windows update - worked.

Internet Explorer 11 is still crashing

Computer History -

Win 7 Home

Win 8.0 PRO

Win 8.1 PRO

Win 10 PRO Local user

Win 10 PRO Microsoft Account

Bazza1, Aug 27, 2015
  3. Ron5310 Win User
    How to clear Browsing Data in Microsoft Edge?

Try updating your version of CCleaner.

Since updating recently to Win 10 from a Win 7 machine, I have had no problem with CCleaner removing Edge's cache files. Also in the settings for CCleaner, Edge cleaning options is separate from Internet Explorer's cleaning options.

Ron5310, Aug 27, 2015
  4. DJ Steve Win User

Hi Mick, it is there just a little hidden. Go to start/all apps/windows accessories/ and you'll find it in there you can hold it with your left mouse button and drag it on to the desktop or into the start field for future use.

DJ Steve, Aug 27, 2015
  5. Mick Win User
    Hi Steve,
    Thank you very much, that did it.
    .*Smile

Mick, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Internet Explorer not showing since update to Win 10 - Similar Threads - Internet Explorer showing

2. Win 10 Explorer not showing Network drives?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win 10 Explorer not showing Network drives?: Win Explorer shows my network as < empty > on one of my PC's A little background info. I have 2 PC's and 2 laptops connected on my home network, all running Win 10 and up until a few weeks ago, everything worked fine. Have not added any new software or changed any settings...
  3. No Internet Access since Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No Internet Access since Windows 10 update: Hi, Can someone help. Last night i switched of my laptop and it updated and since then the interenet connection is not working. I'm using windows 10 Pro. How can i fix this?...
  4. Internet Issues Since Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Internet Issues Since Update: Whenever I go to the internet after a few minutes the screen goes black and then comes back to life. Is anyone else having these issues. I used to have this issue about two years ago but an update fixed it but it is now back again....
  5. File Explorer issues since Win. 10 Auto update

File Explorer issues since Win. 10 Auto update: Has anyone else experienced Windows 'File Explorer' frequently crashing into 'oblivion'? and restarting desktop view/taskbar after blank screen. Other running programs are not lost, but its a major imposition and started happening since W10 automatic upgrade recently....
  6. Win 10 corrupt laptop since update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 corrupt laptop since update: Sorry to bring this subject up again as there is plenty to read on community, but non of this is unfortunally of any help to me. To me problems started last summer after win update resulting in frozen cursor. All attempts to fix this always resulted in more issues and...
  7. no sound since i updated win 10

no sound since i updated win 10: no sounds since I downloaded win 10 very upsetting, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sound-since-i-updated-win-10/4ff205b1-0e15-4aa0-a8c7-bf32097b389f
  8. Internet explorer 11 slow with Win 10.

in Browsers and Email
    Internet explorer 11 slow with Win 10.: I just upgraded to Win 10 2 days ago, I set Internet Explore 11 as Default but it is really slow. 44784
  9. internet explorer vanished since windows 10 installed?

in Browsers and Email
    internet explorer vanished since windows 10 installed?: hi just installed windows 10 onto my acer p3 tablet/lap top . with it comes microsoft edge (which i'm not overly impressed with) , internet explorer which i still need/use for some applications mainly sky go for tv programs etc seems to have disappeared with even the icon...
  10. since d/l Win 10 ... no Internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    since d/l Win 10 ... no Internet: After using Windows 7 for years, I was finally convinced to d/l Win 10. On my main computer, (this one) all is well now; initially Win 10 could not d/l updates, but I got that sorted. However my second conputer (Gigiabyte GA H61M S2PV, 4Gbram, i3 2nd gen processor) has not...