Windows 10: Internet Explorer Super Slow in Windows 10? You're Not...

Discus and support Internet Explorer Super Slow in Windows 10? You're Not... in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; I have slow periods with I.E. in W-10 and not with any thing else and I report it with Feedback. I'm quite sure Microsoft will fix that problem.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, Nov 4, 2014.

1. Internet Explorer Super Slow in Windows 10? You're Not...

I have slow periods with I.E. in W-10 and not with any thing else and I report it with Feedback.

I'm quite sure Microsoft will fix that problem. After all it's their own home grown browser that they want everybody to use.
    Windows 10 is still in pre-puberty stage of it's life. It will mature.

Layback Bear, Nov 6, 2014

2. Anyone experience downloads hanging at various points in IE? They download fine in chrome but IE hangs in a random spot. Sometimes pausing and resuming will fix it but most often not.

EvilJenius, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Internet Explorer Super Slow in Windows 10? You're Not...

1. Internet Explorer Super Slow in Windows 10? You're Not... - Similar Threads - Internet Explorer Super

2. What's with the super slow File Explorer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's with the super slow File Explorer?: As far as I can tell, this started with Win11 22621.963. Every time I open File Explorer, it has to slowly scan the SSD, or something, before it shows what used to pop up in no time.What the bloody hell, over? Is this another one of Microsoft's wonderful new surprises?When...
  3. What's with the super slow File Explorer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What's with the super slow File Explorer?: As far as I can tell, this started with Win11 22621.963. Every time I open File Explorer, it has to slowly scan the SSD, or something, before it shows what used to pop up in no time.What the bloody hell, over? Is this another one of Microsoft's wonderful new surprises?When...
  4. windows 11 super super slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 super super slow: I just bought a brand new PC.. I9 5.2 16 core / 32 gb ddr5 6000mhz / rtx3080 and its is slower than a rock on flat land. i don't understand this. this thing should be a beast. A beast that eats beasts. Why is this thing slower than my I7 with ddr4 2333 mhz?? i cant even...
  5. windows 11 super super slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 super super slow: I just bought a brand new PC.. I9 5.2 16 core / 32 gb ddr5 6000mhz / rtx3080 and its is slower than a rock on flat land. i don't understand this. this thing should be a beast. A beast that eats beasts. Why is this thing slower than my I7 with ddr4 2333 mhz?? i cant even...
  6. Windows 10 SUPER SLOW

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 SUPER SLOW: Hey guys. This all started yesterday. Before you ask, no I didn't download anything. My computer's been SUPER slow recently. Some stuff straight up isn't launching, boot up takes like half an hour and it's just the most sluggish thing ever. I've tried everything to speed it...
  7. windows 10 super slow

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows 10 super slow: specs: rtx 2060 gaming z intel i7 8700k 16GB of ram 1200wat power supply i have duel booted windows and ubuntu, ubuntu is fast and works fine but when i go onto windows 10 it is super slow and 1 or 2 hours in all the windows and explorer crashes and i have to restart my...
  8. Slow Internet Explorer is slow

in Browsers and Email
    Slow Internet Explorer is slow: My faster computer take 10 times longer in internet explorer 11 to bring up a site than my slower computer. I deleted the cookies but didn't help. What could be causing this? Internet edge is OK 148368
  9. Windows 10 is super slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 is super slow: I'm up to date on my Windows version and I've only allowed Steam to start up automatically so I can't really figure out what's happening. Games seem to be running fine. It's just everything else that feels really sluggish. It's worth mentioning that I had to install version...
  10. Super slow windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Super slow windows 10: Both our computers, operating system windows 10, are running like molasses. One is HP and one is Dell. I have reset my computer to factory settings and started over with W10, IE, Bing and all the things I don't like about windows, but to no avail. I've heard of things like...