Windows 10: internet explorer Vulnerability

Discus and support internet explorer Vulnerability in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello there an issue with Adobe Flash for Internet Explorer I use Adobe Flash uninstall program and still there System: Windows10 64 home ,... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by socozarzour, Nov 29, 2020.

1. internet explorer Vulnerability

Hello

there an issue with Adobe Flash for Internet Explorer

I use Adobe Flash uninstall program and still there

System: Windows10 64 home , Antivirus: Bitdefender 2020

can you help me?

internet explorer Vulnerability 3736ab51-fee6-433a-9af0-65c4f386ac36?upload=true.png

:)

socozarzour, Nov 29, 2020
  2. mixa Win User

Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

internet explorer Vulnerability wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

3. For Internet Explorer will latest update will cover old vulnerability

Hi, Nessus scan shows below vulnerability as missing

Security Updates for Internet Explorer (May 2018)

Security Updates for Internet Explorer (May 2019)

should i install latest one or both are needed.

will latest patch will cover old vulnerability

JitendraPastaria, Nov 29, 2020
  4. internet explorer Vulnerability

Internet Explorer and computer freezes

Hi,

Thank you for the update.

Since the issue persists, I suggest you to disable and enable the Internet Explorer option from Windows features and check if it helps.

• To do that please follow the steps below:
    • Type Windows feature in the search bar.
    • Open Turn windows feature On or Off.
    • Uncheck Internet explorer, restart the computer and again place the check mark on Internet Explorer.
    If the issue still persists, if you have installed any third party security application, I suggest you to temporarily disable it temporarily and see if it fixes the issue.

Important Note: Antivirus software can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable your antivirus software.
    If you have to temporarily disable it to install other software, you should re-enable it as soon as you're done. If you're connected to the Internet or a network while your antivirus software is disabled, your computer is vulnerable to attacks.

Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Nov 29, 2020
Thema:

internet explorer Vulnerability

1. internet explorer Vulnerability - Similar Threads - internet explorer Vulnerability

2. The Windows August 2023 security updates fix critical vulnerabilities and Internet Explorer

in Windows 10 News
    The Windows August 2023 security updates fix critical vulnerabilities and Internet Explorer: It is the second Tuesday of the month, and that means it is Microsoft Patch Tuesday. The company has released security updates for all supported client and server operating systems as well as other company products, including Microsoft Office. The security updates are...
  3. Internet Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet Explorer: What happen if I disable Internet explorer? Is my game and apps will have bad problem after I disable Internet explorer? I don't use Internet explorer. It is connected with Edge. I have chrome as my default browser....
  4. Internet Explorer . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Internet Explorer . . .: I'm having some problems, with Internet Explorer. I want to uninstall it. But, I might reinstall it later. I opened the, Control Panel. Uninstall. But, Internet Explorer, was not there? How can I, uninstall it . . . If I, can't see it? I could, go here. To take care, of...
  5. Internet Explorer . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Internet Explorer . . .: My computer is a Dell laptop, running Windows 10 pro. I just installed, Internet Explorer 11. It required a restart. But, after coming back, to my desktop. It was, nowhere to be found? Do, you know where, I can look for it? Should, I re-install it? Help. Thanks for...
  6. Internet Explorer Scripting Engine Memory Corruption Vulnerability

in Windows 10 News
    Internet Explorer Scripting Engine Memory Corruption Vulnerability: ADV200001 | Microsoft Guidance on Scripting Engine Memory Corruption Vulnerability Security Advisory Published: 01/17/2020 | Last Updated : 01/17/2020 A remote code execution vulnerability exists in the way that the scripting engine handles objects in memory in Internet...
  7. internet explorer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    internet explorer: I lost my window 10 yahoo internet explorer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-explorer/32f26c63-39a5-4b2f-a46b-71245078ff94
  8. Internet Explorer

in Browsers and Email
    Internet Explorer: OK so I had a major update last night finally left it and went to bed around 2AM could not stay up waiting for it and my wife said she saw it was shut down by 7 this morning but that it had still be updating around 4-5AM. So when I got up I got doing my normal routine and...
  9. Vulnerability?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Vulnerability?: Windows 10. Files can be accessed without the user password from Troubleshoot>System Image Recovery>select a system image>Advanced >install a driver and it loads up the Local storage where files can be copied to external storage....
  10. Internet Explorer exploit makes Windows vulnerable - April 2019

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Internet Explorer exploit makes Windows vulnerable - April 2019: In short, zero day exploit of Internet Explorer makes Windows vulnerable. MS won't issue a separate security update, so uninstall Internet Explorer, or change default app t open .mht and .mhtlm files. Betanews | Internet Explorer flaw leaves Windows users vulnerable to...