Windows 10: Internet explorer wifi stopped working so it broke skype

Discus and support Internet explorer wifi stopped working so it broke skype in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Like it says in the title internet explorer stopped working and I read on the skype forum it rely's on internet explorer so I cant use either. Here is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Zvark3, Dec 27, 2016.

1. Zvark3 Win User

Internet explorer wifi stopped working so it broke skype

Like it says in the title internet explorer stopped working and I read on the skype forum it rely's on internet explorer so I cant use either. Here is a log I got
    Internet explorer wifi stopped working so it broke skype [​IMG]
    Windows Network Diagnostics L: Publisher details
    Issues found L: The remote device or resource won't accept the connection
    The remote device or resource won't accept the connection
    The device or resource (127.0.0.1) is not set up to accept connections on port "63250". Detected Internet explorer wifi stopped working so it broke skype [​IMG] Contact your network administrator Completed
    Issues found L: Detection details
    6 The remote device or resource won't accept the connection Detected Internet explorer wifi stopped working so it broke skype [​IMG] The device or resource (127.0.0.1) is not set up to accept connections on port "63250". Contact your network administrator Completed The computer or device you are trying to reach is available, but it doesn’t support what you’re trying to do. This might be a configuration issue or a limitation of the device.
    Detection details Internet explorer wifi stopped working so it broke skype [​IMG]
    Internet explorer wifi stopped working so it broke skype [​IMG]
    Network Diagnostics Log File Name: L: 283F88F3-93C4-4CFD-BA3E-92FCD1C82858.Diagnose.0.etl Internet explorer wifi stopped working so it broke skype [​IMG]
    Other Networking Configuration and Logs File Name: L: NetworkConfiguration.cab Collection information Computer Name: DESKTOP-1NQTK8E Windows Version: 10.0 Architecture: x64 Time: Tuesday, December 27, 2016 5:26:36 PM

Publisher details Internet explorer wifi stopped working so it broke skype [​IMG]
    Windows Network Diagnostics Detects problems with network connectivity. Package Version: 4.0 Publisher: Microsoft Windows

:)

Zvark3, Dec 27, 2016
  2. Pavan_N Win User

"windows 10" Wifi Airplane mode

Hi Joffre,

When you say "wifi fixed in airplane mode for Internet explorer " wifi works for skype, firefox and google" are you referring to that the issue is fixed for Internet explorer and skype but not for firefox and google?

Please provide more details of the issue you are facing to assist you better.

Pavan_N, Dec 27, 2016
  3. "windows 10" Wifi Airplane mode

wifi fixed in airplane mode for Internet explorer " wifi works for skype, firefox and google" Please help!

JoffreBaron, Dec 27, 2016
  4. Samuria Win User

A lot of what you posted relates to files on your disk for further information but what little it says its shows trying to connect to (127.0.0.1) which is the local pc so its unclear what its testing trying to contact its self

Samuria, Dec 27, 2016
Thema:

1. Internet explorer wifi stopped working so it broke skype - Similar Threads - Internet explorer wifi

2. Internet stops working when WiFi Hotspot is on

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet stops working when WiFi Hotspot is on: When I turned on the WiFi hotspot my internet used to work without an issue, but since yesterday everytime I turn on the WiFi Hotspot I can't use the internet in my computer. When I try to search something in Google, it won't load. If I try to use another program, like...
  3. Internet stops working when WiFi Hotspot is on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet stops working when WiFi Hotspot is on: When I turned on the WiFi hotspot my internet used to work without an issue, but since yesterday everytime I turn on the WiFi Hotspot I can't use the internet in my computer. When I try to search something in Google, it won't load. If I try to use another program, like...
  4. Internet stops working when WiFi Hotspot is on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Internet Explorer is not working

Internet Explorer is not working: Internet Explorer of my windows 10 is not working anymore. Also it is not working after resetting the settings of IE. I tried "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe" -extoff But It says, "Internet Explorer is currently running without add-ons ." [ATTACH]...
  6. why is internet explorer stopping?

in Windows 10 Customization
    why is internet explorer stopping?: why is internet explorer stopping? i think "edge" is JUNK... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-internet-explorer-stopping/af52b518-fb04-493f-b108-fb90dfc1a209
  7. Internet Explorer not work

Internet Explorer not work: Internet Explorer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-explorer-not-work/3657545f-29e1-42ae-a03b-b0a5d74b8e13
  8. WiFi & Internet connection stopped

WiFi & Internet connection stopped: Hello. Yesterday the WiFi & internet connection stopped working abruptly on my laptop. Nothing changed with my router but I did reboot it twice. It is a Netgear Router R7000, and all checks fine with it. I am getting wifi connections on tablet & phone and my desktop is...
  9. Internet Explorer Works!!!

in Browsers and Email
    Internet Explorer Works!!!: Hi For the first time since I installed Windows 8 Internet Explorer works. On two different computers that I've had running Windows 8, Widows Explorer has not been able to display my Comcast home page, and some other pages that I use a lot. In Windows 10 it can!...
  10. KB4022716 "Broke" Firefox, Chrome, and Internet Explorer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    KB4022716 "Broke" Firefox, Chrome, and Internet Explorer: After update KB4022716, Firefox, Chrome, and Internet Explorer all crash. Only Edge works now. I've uninstalled and reinstalled Firefox and Chrome, but still not luck. I have also reset Winsock with no luck. Surely I'm not the only one with this issue. I'm sure it's the...