Windows 10: Internet Explorer won't Preview my Web Sites in Full Screen

Discus and support Internet Explorer won't Preview my Web Sites in Full Screen in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; As a Website Designer who has previously been using Windows 7 with the Firefox Browser I've been taking a very tentative step of Building Some my... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Cyberdesigner, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Internet Explorer won't Preview my Web Sites in Full Screen

As a Website Designer who has previously been using Windows 7 with the Firefox Browser

I've been taking a very tentative step of Building Some my Websites using Windows10

As I put a Website together you frequently need to Review it in your Browser, to see how it will look

When I've Previewed it in Firefox the Preview Comes up Full Screen (which is just what I want)

But when I preview it in Internet Explorer, it comes up half screen and you have to tick the box at the top to expand it to Full Screen.

Which is fine except I have to do this every single time I want to Preview it.

It always seems to Preview Half Screen by default

Is there any way of fixing this, or will I have to Install Firefox just to get this Function.

I don't want to Install Firefox unless I really have to, as I've heard there could be some compatibility problems, although this maybe just hearsay for all I know.

:)

Cyberdesigner, Nov 2, 2015
  2. virgilf Win User

MY explorers will not open certain web sites it use to, and load all sites vey slow, & has a lot of trouble redirecting to different sites

MY explorers will not open certain web sites it use to, and load all sites vey slow, & has a lot of trouble redirecting to different sites, it practically won't open my own web site, on internet explorer or google chrome

virgilf, Nov 2, 2015
  3. As IE is retired... how do I access my CCTV equipment?

Internet Explorer 11 is included in Windows 10 and is still supported and maintained. Newer versions won't be developed. It is there for legacy support so you can use older web sites that do not support the new Microsoft Edge web browser and other legacy
    web sites.

See:
    How to locate and open Internet Explorer in Windows 10

Andre Da Costa, Nov 2, 2015
Thema:

Internet Explorer won't Preview my Web Sites in Full Screen

1. Internet Explorer won't Preview my Web Sites in Full Screen - Similar Threads - Internet Explorer won't

2. web sites are not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    web sites are not loading: Web sites are not loading on my laptop. The circle in the tab just swirls.I use Chrome but have the same problem on Edge.I cleared cache, cookies, etc. I have restarted the computer. Connection is fine.I ran MS Diagnostics. It came up with nothing. I i finished updating some...
  3. Internet Explorer drops "this site is not secure" whenever opening the Syncthing web app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet Explorer drops "this site is not secure" whenever opening the Syncthing web app: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/foadsf [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iqoxni/internet_explorer_drops_this_site_is_not_secure/
  4. closing web site

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    closing web site: DELL OPTIPLEX Why does it take 3 min of constant clicking 3 min or more to finally close it? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/closing-web-site/2be7e596-49d2-4640-8c5f-e73f3bef8eee
  5. Web Sites Not Found

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Web Sites Not Found: Windows 10 Pro 16GB Memory, 500Gb SSD, 3 years old desktop This computer was working great Friday till the afternoon. MS Edge, Google Chrome cannot display web pages. It is connected to the network can print to network printer and access another computer. It...
  6. web site

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    web site: i went to a website and there address does not exist how do they keep operateing Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-site/dccdf822-e964-4953-9e97-24c91beab5cd
  7. Web Site text copied to Clipboard won't paste.

in Windows 10 Support
    Web Site text copied to Clipboard won't paste.: A web site I use has an option to copy to clipboard. If I copy and press Win key + V the Clipboard opens and the copied item is there, but if I then try to paste into a file the paste option is greyed out. and I cannot paste. Any ideas please? 133743
  8. Internet Web Site Not Displaying Properly

Internet Web Site Not Displaying Properly: I have a new PC and have a annoying problem once in a while. When I open an internet page it usually displays fine, but sometimes it does not (see below). If the page does not display properly and I click on refresh, it displays fine. Can you tell me how to eliminate the...
  9. Second copy of a web site on my screen

Second copy of a web site on my screen: When I open a web site I get a copy of the opening web page on the top 20% of the screen --this just started happening --what setting do I need to change to eliminate this so the full screen displays the web site I have opened ? Moved from: Surface / Surface Pro 4 /...
  10. Internet explorer frequent sites

in Browsers and Email
    Internet explorer frequent sites: I noticed that on internet explorer if I right click its pinned icon on the taskbar or in start menu it produces a jump list. This gives pinned sites, tasks and frequent sites. What baffled me is the listed sites under frequent, they never seem to change. I visited for...