Windows 10: Internet Explorer won't uninstall.

Discus and support Internet Explorer won't uninstall. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; One day, Internet Explorer appeared in my taskbar, and I clicked unpin from taskbar, but it keeps popping up. I went to uninstall it, but when I get to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Alli Willow, Sep 22, 2019.

1. Internet Explorer won't uninstall.

One day, Internet Explorer appeared in my taskbar, and I clicked unpin from taskbar, but it keeps popping up. I went to uninstall it, but when I get to the Programs and Features part, there is no Internet Explorer for me to uninstall. I'm very confused and getting a little fed up. Please help.

:)

Alli Willow, Sep 22, 2019
  2. Suprub93 Win User

Unable to uninstall Internet explorer 8

hello, i am new to the forums, i am having trouble uninstalling internet explorer 8, i have windows xp home edition, i went to control panel/add remove programs and it doesn't show there, i tried going into the main folder for IE8 but there is no uninstall icon, the reason i want to uninstall it is because i want to install back version 7, and it wont let me unless i uninstall the newer version. any suggestions?

Suprub93, Sep 22, 2019
  3. RadeonX2 Win User
    Unable to uninstall Internet explorer 8

By Googling I found:

Windows Vista

Open the Control Panel
    Select Programs and Features
    In the left pane select View Installed Updates
    Select Windows Internet Explorer 8
    Click Uninstall
    Restart the PC to take into account the uninstall

Windows XP

Open the Control Panel
    Choose Add / Remove Programs
    Check the box "Show updates"
    Select Windows Internet Explorer 8
    Click on Delete
    Restart the PC to take into account the uninstall

source:
    How to uninstall Internet Explorer

RadeonX2, Sep 22, 2019
  4. 95Viper Win User

Internet Explorer won't uninstall.

95Viper, Sep 22, 2019
Thema:

Internet Explorer won't uninstall.

1. Internet Explorer won't uninstall. - Similar Threads - Internet Explorer won't

2. Internet Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet Explorer: What happen if I disable Internet explorer? Is my game and apps will have bad problem after I disable Internet explorer? I don't use Internet explorer. It is connected with Edge. I have chrome as my default browser....
  3. What to do if i unwittingly uninstall Internet Explorer 11

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What to do if i unwittingly uninstall Internet Explorer 11: I unwittingly uninstall "Internet Explorer 11" and my shortcuts from steam are now PDF. I install this again and shortcuts are still PDF. I don't know what else has changed. submitted by /u/_Pszemo [link] [comments]...
  4. internet explorer 11 uninstall from windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    internet explorer 11 uninstall from windows 10: How to completely uninstall internet explorer from windows 10 pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-explorer-11-uninstall-from-windows-10/6dfe463d-c343-422b-96c7-87bca484fb5f
  5. Uninstall Internet Explorer Windows 10 . . .

Uninstall Internet Explorer Windows 10 . . .: I have, a Dell laptop. Running, Windows 10 Pro . . . I might be, the only one? But, I hate Internet Explorer . . . But, in the control panel. It's not listed. As an uninstall program? How can I uninstall it? If, I can't see it? I could go to, c://program files/x86. And,...
  6. Internet Explorer . . .

Internet Explorer . . .: I'm having some problems, with Internet Explorer. I want to uninstall it. But, I might reinstall it later. I opened the, Control Panel. Uninstall. But, Internet Explorer, was not there? How can I, uninstall it . . . If I, can't see it? I could, go here. To take care, of...
  7. Internet Explorer . . .

Internet Explorer . . .: My computer is a Dell laptop, running Windows 10 pro. I just installed, Internet Explorer 11. It required a restart. But, after coming back, to my desktop. It was, nowhere to be found? Do, you know where, I can look for it? Should, I re-install it? Help. Thanks for...
  8. internet explorer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    internet explorer: I lost my window 10 yahoo internet explorer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-explorer/32f26c63-39a5-4b2f-a46b-71245078ff94
  9. Internet Explorer

in Browsers and Email
    Internet Explorer: OK so I had a major update last night finally left it and went to bed around 2AM could not stay up waiting for it and my wife said she saw it was shut down by 7 this morning but that it had still be updating around 4-5AM. So when I got up I got doing my normal routine and...
  10. Install or Uninstall Internet Explorer in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Install or Uninstall Internet Explorer in Windows 10: How to: Install or Uninstall Internet Explorer in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Internet Explorer in Windows 10 Internet Explorer 11 is still included in Windows 10 along with Microsoft Edge. You cannot uninstall Internet Explorer since Internet Explorer is a Windows...