Windows 10: Internet Explorer

Discus and support Internet Explorer in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Someone please help me, my sister passed away recently and I want to open some saved java script files I have of her. My internet explorer loads but... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by lmarfoglio, Mar 27, 2016.

1. Internet Explorer

Someone please help me, my sister passed away recently and I want to open some saved java script files I have of her. My internet explorer loads but produces page not responding on every page I try to open, so I cannot download java the download box appears but the open/save boxes are grayed out I have ran troubleshooter, uninstalled/reinstalled internet explorer, did system restore, system reset,as well as sfc/scannow. Any help would be so appreciated. I have windows 10.

:)

lmarfoglio, Mar 27, 2016

2. Adobe Reader

I use Ebay and usually have no problem printing labels.

Since I installed Windows 10 the printer will not print labels to INTERNATIONAL DESTINATIONS saying the Adobe cannot read that page.

I reinstalled Adobe Reader, turned printer on and off but when I tell the label to print, nothing happens and the message says Adobe cannot read this page.

Internet Explorer in Texas, Mar 27, 2016
  3. IE shuts down frequently.

Try resetting Internet Explorer

Clear your Internet Explorer browser history

Clear your Internet Explorer cache.

Check for Windows or Internet explorer updates

Rony_khurana, Mar 27, 2016
  4. simrick Win User

Internet Explorer

Hi Imarfoglio and welcome to Tenforums.

I'm sorry, but I am not understanding you.
    - you have saved javascript files of your sister?
    - I don't think you can uninstall Internet Explorer browser
    - In Windows 10, you can use the new Edge browser

A system reset should put everything in order. What were the results of the system file checker? What exactly are you trying to view?

simrick, Mar 27, 2016
  5. Thank you so much for responding...a typical file looks like this D-laKNlrB4S.js when i right click and choose open with internet explorer, explorer flashes on screen and disappears. What I thought was that when I updated from 8.1 to 10 I lost my java script so I tried to reinstall, but when I finally get IE to open and I go to Oracle to download I most often get page not responding. A couple of times I got the page to open and can get to download box to appear but the open or save boxes are grayed out. I have tried to use Edge but I get not responding there as well so I am using google .As for uninstalling IE 11 what I did was went to windows features unchecked the IE box rebooted and rechecked the box. The files I am trying to open are conversations with my sister that I had copied and pasted from facebook. Again thank you so very much.

lmarfoglio, Mar 27, 2016
  6. simrick Win User
    Okay, I understand now. Thanks.
    Note Plus Plus will open *.js files
    .JS File Extension - JavaScript Source File

What were the results of your sfc scan?
    (If you are using Google Chrome now, I believe there is an extension called Facebook Chat Downloader, for future reference.)

If you're having problems downloading Java (or anything else), are you sure the system is virus free?

simrick, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Internet Explorer

1. Internet Explorer - Similar Threads - Internet Explorer

2. My files open as internet explorer and they are litematica I dont know what the issue is I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My files open as internet explorer and they are litematica I dont know what the issue is I...: My files open as internet explorer and they are litematica I dont know what the issue is I have java downloded Can soemone help Plz its only minecraft filles scheamticas...
  3. My files open as internet explorer and they are litematica I dont know what the issue is I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My files open as internet explorer and they are litematica I dont know what the issue is I...: My files open as internet explorer and they are litematica I dont know what the issue is I have java downloded Can soemone help Plz its only minecraft filles scheamticas...
  4. HTML search in Microsoft Edge vs. HTML search in Internet Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HTML search in Microsoft Edge vs. HTML search in Internet Explorer: Hello Team,My document has around 5000 pages. It is a huge document and a product user guide. The document format is HTML.Previously, when I used Internet Explorer to open this HTML format, the search functionality was working fine. If I search with a keyword, I would get a...
  5. HTML search in Microsoft Edge vs. HTML search in Internet Explorer

HTML search in Microsoft Edge vs. HTML search in Internet Explorer: Hello Team,My document has around 5000 pages. It is a huge document and a product user guide. The document format is HTML.Previously, when I used Internet Explorer to open this HTML format, the search functionality was working fine. If I search with a keyword, I would get a...
  6. HTML search in Microsoft Edge vs. HTML search in Internet Explorer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. After following MS Internet Explorer uninstall steps , 1,2,3,&4 I still get 1283 tracking...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After following MS Internet Explorer uninstall steps , 1,2,3,&4 I still get 1283 tracking...: After following MS Internet Explorer uninstall steps , 1,2,3,&4 I still get 1283 tracking cookies, 7 cookies, and four entry's in browsing history. EaseUS Clean Genius. W10 w Edge installed...
  8. After following MS Internet Explorer uninstall steps , 1,2,3,&4 I still get 1283 tracking...

After following MS Internet Explorer uninstall steps , 1,2,3,&4 I still get 1283 tracking...: After following MS Internet Explorer uninstall steps , 1,2,3,&4 I still get 1283 tracking cookies, 7 cookies, and four entry's in browsing history. EaseUS Clean Genius. W10 w Edge installed...
  9. After following MS Internet Explorer uninstall steps , 1,2,3,&4 I still get 1283 tracking...

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. After the November 2023 update for Windows, Internet Explorer does not run, only Edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After the November 2023 update for Windows, Internet Explorer does not run, only Edge: I work in a financial institution and several applications require running from Internet Explorer, a few patches ago the same thing happened and what was applied was a temporary solution that allowed me to continue using Internet Explorer, however after installing that patch...