Windows 10: Internet for static ip??

Discus and support Internet for static ip?? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I have a computer with a static ip of 10.19.1.100 which is connected to a router. How can I get internet access to it? The router has a with an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by fncruz, Apr 26, 2019.

1. fncruz Win User

Internet for static ip??

Hi,

I have a computer with a static ip of 10.19.1.100 which is connected to a router. How can I get internet access to it?

The router has a with an ip of 172.x.y.1 and a DNS of 172.x.y.103.

I tried giving my computer a DNS of 172.x.y.103 but that did nothing.

Is this possible?

Thanks!!

:)

fncruz, Apr 26, 2019
  2. DxxS Win User

No internet connection with static IP

Hi guys,
    I have a strange issue with Win10, I'm trying to assign a static IP so I can RDP to the machine and use wake on lan.
    When the pc has a DHCP assigned IP it can access the internet but when I assign a static one(even the one DHCP assigned) it gets no internet connection.
    Stranger still, when on DHCP it can ping everything on the network but nothing can ping it.

I've been racking my brains going over and over every setting but can't figure it out.
    Any suggestions?

Thanks,
    Dave.

3. Static IP on Lumia 950.

Hi,

Follow the steps below and check if the features to apply static IP is available in your device.

• Navigate to settings.
    • Search or navigate to “Wi-Fi”.
    • Scroll all the way down and tap “static ip”.
    • Turn on “Configure network settings manually”.
    • Key in the IP address, subnet mask and other details

Note: Do remember that your router / DHCP should support allocating static IP for this feature to work.

If the above feature is not available then your model may not support the same.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Apr 26, 2019
  4. DxxS Win User

Internet for static ip??

No internet connection with static IP

Thanks for the reply,
    I'm definately typing the address right.

Pic1 - Network and sharing when on dhcp.
    Pic2 - appears as soon as I apply a static address.
    Pic3 - network and sharing on static.

Internet for static ip?? [​IMG]

No difference between 1 and 3 that I can see, but when I try to access say amazon.co.uk I get 'Page cannot be found'.

Thanks,

Thema:

Internet for static ip??

1. Internet for static ip?? - Similar Threads - Internet static

2. Windows Server 2022 new install-no internet connection with static IP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Server 2022 new install-no internet connection with static IP: Hello,We just deployed windows server 2022 on Dell\EMC rack mount rs350. Before adding any roles or features we have some issues. This is 2nd time we deployed OS. When both Nics are set to DHCP we have internet connection and can do MS updates and ping gateway server...
  3. Windows Server 2022 new install-no internet connection with static IP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Server 2022 new install-no internet connection with static IP: Hello,We just deployed windows server 2022 on Dell\EMC rack mount rs350. Before adding any roles or features we have some issues. This is 2nd time we deployed OS. When both Nics are set to DHCP we have internet connection and can do MS updates and ping gateway server...
  4. Windows 10 Computer loses Internet Connection with Static IP

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Computer loses Internet Connection with Static IP: My computer will only connect to the internet if it has an address assigned via DHCP. Otherwise if I statically set an address, it will be ignored and use the Windows default address of 169.254.X.X.What I have tried* Switching from Static to DHCP and back again.* Unplugging...
  5. Losing Internet Connection with Static IP

Losing Internet Connection with Static IP: Hi, We recently move our DHCP service on Unify USG gateway and there are problems happen when we set up static IP for any computer, no matter we put the IP address out of the DHCP range or the one preferredin the DHCP range by system, it will lost internet connection...
  6. I hear static noises in my earphones whenever my internet is slow

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I hear static noises in my earphones whenever my internet is slow: I have a lenovo legion laptop, with these earbuds https://www.amazon.com/JUKSTG-Auriculares-aislamiento-auriculares-sensibilidad/dp/B07GK35P2C/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=earphones+jukstg&qid=1597038670&sr=8-1 . I would sometimes hear a static noise, and when i disconnect...
  7. How to set up a static IP on comcast home internet?

How to set up a static IP on comcast home internet?: I'm networking 3 pcs together for training purposes, How would I go about this without having to pay for a business line from comcast? I'm don't own a website, this is strictly for windows, linux learning. All my IP's are different and all pcs are hooked up over wifi. 125219
  8. I cannot connect to internet except through a static IP address - please help

I cannot connect to internet except through a static IP address - please help: I have a lenovo yoga 710 and I think I had a virus on it that was installed through onedrive. I know this because I have not transferred any documents from my old computer, but after opening onedrive, and downloading some pictures, the background of my yoga changed to the...
  9. Audio static, skipping frames on some internet videos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio static, skipping frames on some internet videos: I have a relatively new PC, gtx 1060 and intel i6700 cpu. About 2 weeks ago I started noticing a bit of static/popping randomly, usually when watching youtube/netflix etc. It's a popping/static that comes out of my speakers when I'm playing a video with sound and is real...
  10. No internet connection with static IP

No internet connection with static IP: Hi guys, I have a strange issue with Win10, I'm trying to assign a static IP so I can RDP to the machine and use wake on lan. When the pc has a DHCP assigned IP it can access the internet but when I assign a static one(even the one DHCP assigned) it gets no internet...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant connect to the internet over static ip