Windows 10: Internet freezing every hour

Discus and support Internet freezing every hour in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I've been facing this problem for a long time, 4 years in fact, for as long as I've had this laptop. I tried the following: image repair,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by adriowa, Sep 24, 2022.

1. adriowa Win User

Internet freezing every hour

Hello,I've been facing this problem for a long time, 4 years in fact, for as long as I've had this laptop. I tried the following: image repair, upgrading to Windows 11, factory reset, but I've never managed to fix anything.I still do not know where this is coming from, but I do know that it doesn't matter what network I'm connected to, the freeze will happen every hour. Does anyone has any hint of what could be the cause of this? Any indication will be appreciated.I've looked through the task scheduler and the event viewer to see if anything could be related, but nothing is syncing with the fr

:)

adriowa, Sep 24, 2022

2. Windows Internet Explorer (11.0.42) freezes and unable to close

Hi Ted,

The freeze error that you encountered with Internet Explorer can be caused by a corrupted cache or cookies. To effectively assist you with your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to your concern?
    • Are you getting the same error when browsing on other sites?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've performed to resolve your concern?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you
    clear your browsing history, cookies, and website data
    to ensure that your Internet Explorer is set to its optimal level. Click the drop-down arrow for the
    To delete cookies topic to view the steps. Once you're done, restart your device and check if you encounter the same error.

We're looking forward to your response.

Darwin Dim, Sep 24, 2022
  3. Borderlands freezes and thaws

I'm positive the steps I took above fixed it. I went through 10 rounds in the underdome (well over an hour of gameplay) without a single freeze. Previously, I couldn't play 15 minutes without at least one freeze.

FordGT90Concept, Sep 24, 2022
  4. Lord TJ Win User

Internet browsers randomly freeze PC, automatically reboots

This issue began happening a few days ago. I am experiencing a complete system freeze following an automatic reboot. This happens only with internet browsers (tested with Firefox, Chrome, and Edge) being open, typically while loading a webpage or having
    more than one tab open, but I am finding no specific pattern to trigger it as freezing occurs within minutes of use up to a few hours.

Ive had some programs become unable to open such as Malwarebytes and Nexus Mod Manager as a freeze happened while loading in a program, a complete reinstall fixes the issue.

Steps I have tried:

• Delete browsing history via Control Panel Internet Options and browsers
    • Cleaned PC of dust - hardware temps are also good
    • Virus(Eset NOD32) & Malware(Malwarebytes) Scans - no negative results
    • msconfig services check - good
    • msert.exe microsoft security tool - no negative results
    • RAM check - good
    • Drivers up to date

Any other ideas?

Lord TJ, Sep 24, 2022
Thema:

1. Internet freezing every hour - Similar Threads - Internet freezing every

2. Internet freezing every hour

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet freezing every hour: Hello,I've been facing this problem for a long time, 4 years in fact, for as long as I've had this laptop. I tried the following: image repair, upgrading to Windows 11, factory reset, but I've never managed to fix anything.I still do not know where this is coming from, but I...
  3. PC internet drops every hour

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC internet drops every hour: So I have had this problem for a few weeks now and it's really annoying. So when I start up my PC there is no problem. Just after 1 hour, my internet stops for 30 seconds and it works again. This is every hour of the day. Example: I start up my PC at 09:24. No problem. The...
  4. PC internet drops every hour

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC internet drops every hour: So I have had this problem for a few weeks now and it's really annoying. So when I start up my PC there is no problem. Just after 1 hour, my internet stops for 30 seconds and it works again. This is every hour of the day. Example: I start up my PC at 09:24. No problem. The...
  5. PC internet drops every hour

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Computer completely freezes every few hours

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer completely freezes every few hours: Hello. I made a post a little while ago. It has gotten much worse since. Every few hours, my pc gets rlly laggy and then freezes after 30 seconds. In the task manager disk usage is always at 100%. Always from different things, but usually, service host: sysmain and System...
  7. Internet freezes every 10 seconds

Internet freezes every 10 seconds: For the past couple of weeks since I got a new dual broadband router, I have been having some issues with my connection. When I am playing a video game on my computer around every 10 seconds I completely freeze ingame for about a second. This happens across all games I play,...
  8. Internet Disconnects Once Every Hour Then Reconnects?

Internet Disconnects Once Every Hour Then Reconnects?: Hi, Have a strange issue: The Internet disconnects once every hour then reconnects? I notice above because I have HexChat IRC running. Any ideas? I tried two different network cards with same issue. Thanks! Desktop: - Windows 10 Pro 64Bit version 1809 - Gigabyte...
  9. Internet losing connection every 24 hours

Internet losing connection every 24 hours: Hello so I have an Ethernet cable connected to my pc and every 24 hours I lose internet connection and there is a tiny yellow triangle. I go into cmd every time and type "netsh winsock reset catalog" and reset my computer. Im fine with the internet for 24 hours and this...
  10. PC keeps freezing every half hour

in Windows 10 Support
    PC keeps freezing every half hour: Hello, A few days ago I noticed that my computer kept on freezing for about a second every 20-60 minutes. After it freezes, everything goes back to normal. I noticed that in Event Viewer, since October 22nd (which is around the time when I noticed it freezing), every now and...