Windows 10: internet games not working

Discus and support internet games not working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; all internet games are not working and have the following message when trying to run: A network error occurred while communication with the game... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by honeyc123, Apr 28, 2019.

1. honeyc123 Win User

internet games not working

all internet games are not working and have the following message when trying to run:

A network error occurred while communication with the game server.

Error Code: 0x80041006

can it be sorted please

:)

honeyc123, Apr 28, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

After downloading windows 10 Runescape game stopped working and also stopped my internet completely after about 20 minutes

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run Internet Connection Troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet connection. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your internet.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting
      and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Internet Connection troubleshooter.
    As you mentioned that after downloading Windows 10 Run escape stopped working completely, I suggest you to install the game in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Method 2: Follow the steps below on how to install the Game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the Game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the Game install and then check the functionality.

Keep us posed on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Apr 28, 2019
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Apr 28, 2019
  4. internet games not working

Internet Explorer not working

Hi,

To better assist you with your Internet Explorer concern, we'd like to ask the following questions:

• What is the exact error message that you are getting when using Internet Explorer?
    • What is the exact error message that you are getting when using Excel?

Meanwhile, you can refer to PranavMishra5582's suggested steps in fixing Internet Explorer issues on this

link

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Apr 28, 2019
Thema:

internet games not working

1. internet games not working - Similar Threads - internet games working

2. Disconnecting from games but internet is still working perfectly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disconnecting from games but internet is still working perfectly.: Basically had this problem for the past week and a half, where i've been getting disconnected every 20 minutes or so from games but internet is still working fine + i am on discord most of the time and that works fine aswell. Weird thing is this is happenning on my PC and on...
  3. Internet not working after playing specific game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet not working after playing specific game: Whenever I play dayz on my computer it seems to make it to where I can't use my internet across my whole pc even though I'm hard wired. I don't seem to run into issues while I'm playing the game but as soon as I get off no internet works. I can go days without having any...
  4. Internet not working after playing specific game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet not working after playing specific game: Whenever I play dayz on my computer it seems to make it to where I can't use my internet across my whole pc even though I'm hard wired. I don't seem to run into issues while I'm playing the game but as soon as I get off no internet works. I can go days without having any...
  5. Internet not working after playing specific game

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Internet stops working when playing a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet stops working when playing a game: My internet connection wifi just stops working whenever I try to play a game. When I launch it, it just takes a few seconds before it stops working and I have to trouble shoot. It always says it had to reset my wireless adapter. This happens when using my home network and...
  7. Internet stops working when playing a game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet stops working when playing a game: My internet connection wifi just stops working whenever I try to play a game. When I launch it, it just takes a few seconds before it stops working and I have to trouble shoot. It always says it had to reset my wireless adapter. This happens when using my home network and...
  8. Internet stops working when playing a game

9. No internet, but Internet is working.

No internet, but Internet is working.: I have had this continuous problem with the internet. I turn on my computer and it says that I am not connected to the Internet, but I can surf the web and download without problems. When I use PowerPoint or other Microsoft products like my paid Onedrive, I can't access it...
  10. There is no internet, but internet is working.

There is no internet, but internet is working.: I have had this ongoing problem with the internet. I turn on my computer and it says that I am not connected to the Internet, but I can surf the web and download very well. When I use any Microsoft product like my Onedrive which I pay monthly I cannot access it or it tells...