Windows 10: Internet goes when gaming

Discus and support Internet goes when gaming in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've been having this problem for a few months now. Every time I try to open an online game, the internet goes down. Browser can't load and etc. But... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KhairolHazeeq, Apr 13, 2021.

1. Internet goes when gaming

I've been having this problem for a few months now. Every time I try to open an online game, the internet goes down. Browser can't load and etc. But immediately after I close those games, the internet works perfectly fine again. Also it is good to know that I am using Wifi and this problem only occurs when I'm connected to the Wifi, when I'm using my personal hotspot this issue doesn't occur. Can anybody help me solve this?

:)

KhairolHazeeq, Apr 13, 2021
  2. Kem Mon Win User

Set Broadband Internet Connection Network Configuration

Hi,

Upon analyzing the details you have provided, kindly run the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    troubleshooter,
    follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections.

• Network Adapter.

• Incoming Connections.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you try to
    renew
    your
    IP address. To do this, follow these steps:

• Open
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Type the following command:

• Ipconfig/release
        and hit
        Enter.

• Ipconfig/renew
        and hit
        Enter.

• Exit.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Apr 13, 2021
  3. Angela Pun, Apr 13, 2021
  4. Internet goes when gaming

HP Pavilion won't connect to internet

Hi,

To resolve your concern, we suggest that you run the internet troubleshooter, by following the steps below:

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Once the window open, click View All,
      located on the left navigation pane.
    • Locate and select Internet Connection, and run the in build troubleshooter.

Let us know how it goes.

Michael Gall, Apr 13, 2021
Thema:

Internet goes when gaming

1. Internet goes when gaming - Similar Threads - Internet goes gaming

2. Internet disconnects or goes insanely slow 3000+ ms when i put a game into fullscreen or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet disconnects or goes insanely slow 3000+ ms when i put a game into fullscreen or...: Hi, this issue that I'm having really limits my gaming experience because I am having to put the game into windowed that I make smaller to only about half the screen or my internet disconnects. I tried to look in the network settings for options that could maybe fix this...
  3. Internet disconnects or goes insanely slow 3000+ ms when i put a game into fullscreen or...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet disconnects or goes insanely slow 3000+ ms when i put a game into fullscreen or...: Hi, this issue that I'm having really limits my gaming experience because I am having to put the game into windowed that I make smaller to only about half the screen or my internet disconnects. I tried to look in the network settings for options that could maybe fix this...
  4. Laptop internet speed goes from 200Mbps to 0Mbps when launching any online game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop internet speed goes from 200Mbps to 0Mbps when launching any online game.: I installed a new wifi card yesterday WISE TIGER AX210NGW because my built-in one was having difficulty connecting to the 5g network through a wall. I set it up with drivers and everything and my internet works fine now on discord, chrome, and everything is getting 200Mbps...
  5. Laptop internet speed goes from 200Mbps to 0Mbps when launching any online game.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop internet speed goes from 200Mbps to 0Mbps when launching any online game.: I installed a new wifi card yesterday WISE TIGER AX210NGW because my built-in one was having difficulty connecting to the 5g network through a wall. I set it up with drivers and everything and my internet works fine now on discord, chrome, and everything is getting 200Mbps...
  6. Laptop internet speed goes from 200Mbps to 0Mbps when launching any online game.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Internet connections goes down when I log in in an online game

Internet connections goes down when I log in in an online game: Hi, I have seen people posting with the same problem I'm having but the solutions do not work for me, maybe because there is something different in my situation. Whenever I login on an online game my connection goes down. I installed overwatch and everything was fine I was...
  8. Internet keeps disconnecting when goes to sleep.

Internet keeps disconnecting when goes to sleep.: I've already read a lot of responses but my problem is I dont have a power manager tab to control the driver. I attached a picture of what I see. If someone could tell me which icon to click on or if I am just doing something wrong that would be great! I am using a Surface...
  9. No internet access when gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No internet access when gaming: I have a laptop that is able to do everything on the internet but game, i connect to my wifi and it runs smoothly but as soon as i open up the game the wifi dies for my laptop and my laptop only; after a while it says that the wifi has “no internet access” this is a home...
  10. Sound goes dead when playing games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound goes dead when playing games: Hey all, I'm new to this forum, so I'm sorry if my post doesn't have the correct format. Now for the problem, I have Realtek HD Audio for my sound, but since a few windows 10 updates ago, my sound goes dead when playing games (League of legends, WoW aswell). I updated...