Windows 10: Internet has become noticibly slow, and windows diagnostics gives : The device or resource...

Discus and support Internet has become noticibly slow, and windows diagnostics gives : The device or resource... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi all, Recently I have been browsing the internet and noticed that pages were loading way longer than usual. On youtube there is a weird bug where... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JacobMollman, Mar 17, 2019.

1. Internet has become noticibly slow, and windows diagnostics gives : The device or resource...

Hi all,

Recently I have been browsing the internet and noticed that pages were loading way longer than usual. On youtube there is a weird bug where if I click on a video the video tries to load but will stop loading the page 3/4 of the way through. The only way to get it to load all the way is to refresh the page. The first thing I did was try to run a speed test through google. The test would be able to perform the download test well (about 200mb/s) but the upload would be stuck at 0.00 mb/s and would end the test with an error. I then ran windows diagnostics on the network and it came back with this error message : The device or resource (wpad.home) is not set up to accept connections on port "The World Wide Web service (HTTP)". Upon research it seems this may have to do with proxy servers, and on one forum it suggested to turn off automatic proxy detection. I did so and it seemed to speed things up a bit but then google chrome started to not load properly. I decided at this point to run a virus scan, which turned up with everything cleaned properly. I even ran C cleaner to see if that would fix the loading issues, but nothing changed. I uninstalled and reinstalled chrome, reset the browser, and ran chrome's scan for malicious software and that turned up with nothing. Pages are still loading slow and youtube is still acting weird. I am concerned that this may be malware of some kind, although I'm not sure how it would have slipped through my ESET NOD 32 Anti-Virus. Please help.

Thank you,

:)

JacobMollman, Mar 17, 2019

2. WIN10 internet SLOW!!!!!!!

Hello William,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with slow Internet Connection. We will certainly help you.

• Have you installed all pending Windows updates?
    • Have you tried connecting to some other Internet connection and check if the same issue occurs?

We suggest you to connect your system to some other network and check if the same slow Internet connection issue persists. If no then there must be issue with your Internet connection.

Further you can try performing the steps from the link below and check if it helps:

Fix network connection issues

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Mar 17, 2019
  3. cpu usage high internet slow windows 7

Brevity can be a virtue but it can also be counter-productive.

• Which application demands excessive CPU resources?
    • What would you like to ask?

Frederik Long, Mar 17, 2019
  4. Internet has become noticibly slow, and windows diagnostics gives : The device or resource...

Slow internet on only one device...

Hi,

At times, no matter how fast your internet connection is, you will notice that certain devices are not working the way they should. Considering that all your other devices are working perfectly, we should identify why your internet connection is slow when
    using your computer. Answering the following questions may help us in identifying the issue:

• Were there any changes made to your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried updating your network adapters?
    • How are you connecting to the internet? Is it hardwired or WIFI?
    • Have you tried running your anti-virus software?

Moreover, this article: Fix network connection issues in Windows 10
    contains instructions of the things which you can try first to resolve your issue.

Let us know if you have clarifications.

Darian Tab, Mar 17, 2019
Thema:

Internet has become noticibly slow, and windows diagnostics gives : The device or resource...

1. Internet has become noticibly slow, and windows diagnostics gives : The device or resource... - Similar Threads - Internet has become

2. Windows has become very slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows has become very slow: Windows has become very slow https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-has-become-very-slow/b1bbb7a5-c03e-4e42-87eb-e4881d8641b9
  3. Windows has become very slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows has become very slow: Windows has become very slow https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-has-become-very-slow/b1bbb7a5-c03e-4e42-87eb-e4881d8641b9
  4. Windows has become very slow

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. My internet become slow after windows update?

My internet become slow after windows update?: Hello I am having difficulties with windows 11. All the new updates slowing my pc down making my internet connection slow.I tried resetting my wifi, reinstalling windows, upgrading and everything.As soon as I reinstall my windows my internet connection jumps back up to...
  6. Winzip has become extremely slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Winzip has become extremely slow: After windows update last month winzip has become extremely slow. It takes an hour to unzip a 13 Mb file. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/winzip-has-become-extremely-slow/972f6e55-6d26-4189-90e6-dc45cd760ae5
  7. Winzip has become extremely slow

Winzip has become extremely slow: After windows update last month winzip has become extremely slow. It takes an hour to unzip a 13 Mb file. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/winzip-has-become-extremely-slow/972f6e55-6d26-4189-90e6-dc45cd760ae5
  8. Winzip has become extremely slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Windows has become extremely slow

Windows has become extremely slow: I updated windows recently and it has become extremely slow. It takes over 5 minutes to boot. Here are the things I did and still no luck: Ran disk check, repair and fix etc Reset windows while keeping giles Reset windows while deleting my files Creating install media and...
  10. windows 10 has become slow and unstable

windows 10 has become slow and unstable: windows 10 has become slow and unstable Start up often fails and requires rebooting. video often hangs up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-has-become-slow-and-unstable/8d18645d-d6c6-4c8c-a7d7-5d6865bac831

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wpad not accept connection