Windows 10: Internet Has Been x3-x6 times slower for 2 months now. Please help.

Discus and support Internet Has Been x3-x6 times slower for 2 months now. Please help. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Backstory: So for about 2 months 3 windows computer download speed has dropped significantly. One dropped from about 18 MB/s download to about 4 MB/s.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CalebWagner, Oct 17, 2018.

1. Internet Has Been x3-x6 times slower for 2 months now. Please help.

Backstory: So for about 2 months 3 windows computer download speed has dropped significantly. One dropped from about 18 MB/s download to about 4 MB/s. And another went from 30 MB/s to about 6 MB/s laptop.
    I completely reset my laptop and still had to affect on the download and still stayed the same slow speed.
    I have tried most thing including checking for updates, updating drivers, resetting internet and trying different internets. I have tried two and it's the same 2-3 MB/s.
    The weird thing is, when I take a speed test, my PC clocks about 25 MB/s.
    It gets weird, an Apple computer on the same wifi clocked about 30-40 MB/s no problem.

Please help so I don't have to wait 8 hours for COD BO4 to download XD.

Thank you ahead of time.

Sincerely,

~A person with issues

:)

CalebWagner, Oct 17, 2018

2. X3 Internet Settings

Well, as already posted above, the settings for 5610 and X3 seem the same. And for your information, access points arent Nokia's problem, it's your network provider's issue. Basically the same access point that works for all AT&T phones works for the X3.
    You just need to look for a phone AT&T supports that has the same s40v6 OS as the X6 and ask them to send it to you. It doesnt have to be the settings for the exact same phone.

For example, my provider does not have the settings for 5800 on their database. I just request for the n97 settings and presto I have internet on my phone.

You could give me a list of newer Nokia phones they do carry and I could point out which may have the same settings as the X3.

chanchan05, Oct 17, 2018
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Oct 17, 2018
  4. Internet Has Been x3-x6 times slower for 2 months now. Please help.

Progressively Slower Internet

For months I have been trying to understand why my internet connection becomes progressively slower as I use my Dell XPS8700 PC. I seem to have read every "solution" on the internet, and tried most of them, but nothing makes any long-term difference. My
    one solid clue is that a restart "cures" the problem (ie normal internet speeds return) but then the same progressive slowing starts all over again. A normal shut down and startup of the PC does not "cure" the problem in the same (temporary) way.

Any suggestions would be more than welcome!

Traveller43516, Oct 17, 2018
Thema:

Internet Has Been x3-x6 times slower for 2 months now. Please help.

1. Internet Has Been x3-x6 times slower for 2 months now. Please help. - Similar Threads - Internet Has Been

2. Constant Blue Screen. Been dealing with this for months. Please help!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant Blue Screen. Been dealing with this for months. Please help!!!: My windows 10 computer has been dealing with blue screens for months. Now I cannot go 30 seconds without crashing. I cannot even go in safe mode. Frequent errors are page fault, service exception,. I have ran diagnostics on ram and ssd and HDd. I have pulled out each ram...
  3. Constant Blue Screen. Been dealing with this for months. Please help!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant Blue Screen. Been dealing with this for months. Please help!!!: My windows 10 computer has been dealing with blue screens for months. Now I cannot go 30 seconds without crashing. I cannot even go in safe mode. Frequent errors are page fault, service exception,. I have ran diagnostics on ram and ssd and HDd. I have pulled out each ram...
  4. Constant Blue Screen. Been dealing with this for months. Please help!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Lastpass fingerprint login has been broken now for 3 months

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lastpass fingerprint login has been broken now for 3 months: LASTPASS FINGERPRINT LOGIN HAS BEEN BROKEN NOW FOR 3 MONTHS IN CHROME AND FIREFOX AND THEY DON'T SEEM TO HAVE A CLUE ABOUT HOW TO FIX IT. I have been a very happy LastPass user for some time. I subscribe to the Premium service because I want the fingerprint login capability....
  6. It's been like this for 2 days, someone please help.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    It's been like this for 2 days, someone please help.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/KlosarNiKola [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jsxeid/its_been_like_this_for_2_days_someone_please_help/
  7. My Account has been Hacked on and off for months now ..

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My Account has been Hacked on and off for months now ..: I spent over 6 hours trying to rid of Facebook remove and strip 3 email accounts ..making phone calls ..i decided i would not use Gmail any more and go with Outlook or hot mail..so i signed up and kept my account boring lol..stripped .I had dinner plans with family at 5pm...
  8. BSOD x0000009c 2 times now in one day Please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD x0000009c 2 times now in one day Please help: here are my dmp files https://1drv.ms/u/s!Au6L_rJ8Y9QHh06Y8lxtiWAqiBRh?e=JvXrcc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-x0000009c-2-times-now-in-one-day-please-help/364e4aa5-d14d-46f6-b06a-2f3e44277a80
  9. My PC has been BSOD for about a month now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC has been BSOD for about a month now: My PC keeps on BSOD and its always because of ntoskrnl.exe and Wdf01000.sys. I only blue screen when I am playing games. I have factory reset my PC and scanned my hard drive, used /sfc scan now and the lot. I just came here to see if anyone could help. ntoskrnl.exe:...
  10. Internet has been x6 slower for the past 6 months. I am tired of 2.9 mb/s and want 18 mb/s...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet has been x6 slower for the past 6 months. I am tired of 2.9 mb/s and want 18 mb/s...: Backstory: So for about 2 months 3 windows computer download speed has dropped significantly. One dropped from about 18 MB/s download to about 4 MB/s on my desktop. And another went from 30 MB/s to about 6 MB/s on my laptop. I completely reset my laptop completely and still...