Windows 10: internet history?

Discus and support internet history? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how do I remove my internet history?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RaymondEbbs, Oct 5, 2018.

1. internet history?

how do I remove my internet history?

:)

RaymondEbbs, Oct 5, 2018
  2. William Dingh, Oct 5, 2018
  3. dalchina Win User
    No history in Internet Explorer

Good observation.. and check Bree's useful suggestion on days to keep.
    There's no easy way to transfer settings or data from user to user - this involves registry settings and folder structures and permissions, and even how programs were originally installed- to start for all users or current user.

Have a look at these ideas:
    Browsing History Not Being Recorded
    http://www.thewindowsclub.com/fix-in...story-settings
    (Some of this echoes the basic steps we've suggested)
    Internet Explorer FAQ - IE11: History pane shows blank and only the search option

dalchina, Oct 5, 2018
  4. Lex Del Win User

internet history?

internet explorer history

To locate browsing history on your phone, please follow the steps below:

• Open the App list, and tap on Internet Explorer.
    • Tap on the More
      internet history? [​IMG]
      button at the bottom right.
    • Tap on recent.
    • Now, you can see the recent browsing history on your phone.

Let us know if you have any other queries.

Lex Del, Oct 5, 2018
Thema:

internet history?

1. internet history? - Similar Threads - internet history

2. How I saw my Internet browser and history and everything inside it in my wife phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How I saw my Internet browser and history and everything inside it in my wife phone: *** Email address is removed for privacy **** Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-i-saw-my-internet-browser-and-history-and/9c15e2aa-bbb9-4a5e-aadc-27b827603b74
  3. How I saw my Internet browser and history and everything inside it in my wife phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How I saw my Internet browser and history and everything inside it in my wife phone: *** Email address is removed for privacy **** Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-i-saw-my-internet-browser-and-history-and/9c15e2aa-bbb9-4a5e-aadc-27b827603b74
  4. Internet history scroll bar.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet history scroll bar.: I scrolled down using the scroll bar at breakneck speed to get to bottom of long list of internet history. Next time I used laptop my history had disappeared! Anyone experienced this?...
  5. Internet history scroll bar.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet history scroll bar.: I scrolled down using the scroll bar at breakneck speed to get to bottom of long list of internet history. Next time I used laptop my history had disappeared! Anyone experienced this?...
  6. Internet history scroll bar.

7. Getting a sign in from Internet Explorer showing up in my login history whenever I sign in...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Getting a sign in from Internet Explorer showing up in my login history whenever I sign in...: Hi this has happened before and stopped but it has started happening again.When I start up my computer for the first time each day it asks me to enter my password which I do. I also do daily checks for things like this in the at account.microsoft site in my browser. Today...
  8. Getting a sign in from Internet Explorer showing up in my login history whenever I sign in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting a sign in from Internet Explorer showing up in my login history whenever I sign in...: Hi this has happened before and stopped but it has started happening again.When I start up my computer for the first time each day it asks me to enter my password which I do. I also do daily checks for things like this in the at account.microsoft site in my browser. Today...
  9. Getting a sign in from Internet Explorer showing up in my login history whenever I sign in...

10. Control Panel / Internet Options / Delete...: Which browsers' History/Cookies, etc. gets...

Control Panel / Internet Options / Delete...: Which browsers' History/Cookies, etc. gets...: A friend who uses an older HP laptop that's running Windows 10 use Google Chrome as her browser. She recently told me that after each online session, she goes to Control Panel / Internet Options and Deletes her browsing history and cookies. I told her that I think doing that...