Windows 10: Internet Home Page can't be set

Discus and support Internet Home Page can't be set in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Setting the Home page, doesn't work when I type in the URL, and the "use current" button is grayed out so I can't use current page that Edge is on..... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by erhuip, Mar 9, 2016.

1. erhuip Win User

Internet Home Page can't be set

Setting the Home page, doesn't work when I type in the URL, and the "use current" button is grayed out so I can't use current page that Edge is on..

:)

erhuip, Mar 9, 2016

2. Microsoft Edge Display

Ok, I opened up Edge, I am still actually using Internet Explorer more than Edge, when I click on settings my Zoom is light grey, too. I tested this: From the home page of Edge I went to another site (I went to Pinterest). I click on the Settings and
    from there changed it to 175% and went back to my home page and it was now at 175% , too. Went back to the Pinterest page and was able to click on settings and put it back to 100%. Went back to home page it was now at 100%. So just go to another page and
    you should be able to change settings from there. For whatever reason they seem to have it set so you can't change Zoom from the home page, but if you change on another page it effect all pages. I am still stumbling around Edge, too. It not as easy to use
    as Internet Explorer or FoxFire. Hope this makes sense.

ElizebethMunden, Mar 9, 2016
  3. How to set Internet home page in c2-01 model

In most of the phones like in my X2-00 the home page was set automatically to my operator's website when i saved the internet settings they sent.Do you have any option regarding setting the homepage in the internet folder?

rohitms2711, Mar 9, 2016
  4. Internet Home Page can't be set

orlbuckeye, Mar 9, 2016
  5. erhuip Win User
    erhuip, Mar 9, 2016
  6. davidhk Win User
    I might have misunderstood what you want. If you want to Set Homepage on Edge Browser

Have a look at this tutorial
    http://www.laptopmag.com/articles/se...e-edge-browser

davidhk, Mar 9, 2016
  7. erhuip Win User
    erhuip, Mar 9, 2016
  8. erhuip Win User

yes, I tried the custom option also, and it doesn't work either. It doesn't work off control panel/Internet Options either.

erhuip, Mar 9, 2016
  9. davidhk Win User
    Speaking of Internet Options, would you show me your home page ?
    Here is mine....................

Internet Home Page can't be set [​IMG]

davidhk, Mar 9, 2016
  10. davidhk Win User
    Did you hit the + sign ?
    The + sign at Step #8

davidhk, Mar 9, 2016
  11. erhuip Win User
    Problem no longer. The "about" url was not deleted when I entered my URL, so it preceded what I entered, and my entry then became a tab entry, But, thx for the responses anyhow !

erhuip, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Internet Home Page can't be set - Similar Threads - Internet Home Page

2. Can't load home page

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't load home page: Hello, Im having issue with my windows, i think of virus because everytime i turn on pc i get BSOD after like 20 seconds and i can't connect to home screen. I tried to do refresh pc and other things still it turns off after half a minute. My last guess it's virus because...
  3. home page set up

in Windows 10 Customization
    home page set up: I used to have Google come up as my home page, not it's Window and my mail goes to Outlook, I'd like to go back to Google. How do I get home page changed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/home-page-set-up/d3e78124-6fec-4f83-ba73-952761fc2abe
  4. I Can't Load Any Page Except Home Page

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I Can't Load Any Page Except Home Page: So, In A Nutshell. I'm Trying To Download Something In Microsoft Store. Last Time I'm Download Apps From Microsoft Store, It's Okay. But After My PC Just Got Fixed, I Can't Load Any Page Except Home Page. Pls Somebody Help Me :[ATTACH]...
  5. Settings Home Page Top Banner

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings Home Page Top Banner: In Insider fast ring releases.... Is there any way to disable the broken ugly banner on the settings home page. Local account displays nothing at all but "Local Account Sign in" Windows Update perpetually displays "Updates in progress" "Rewards" seems like just a way to...
  6. The ROBLOX home page can't load

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    The ROBLOX home page can't load: Every time I open ROBLOX the home page won't load. It's the same thing with their website. I have tried doing stuff like restarting my computer but the game still won't load....
  7. I can't change the home page in Internet Explorer 11

in Browsers and Email
    I can't change the home page in Internet Explorer 11: Hi, it's been a while since I have been on here since I haven't had many issues. But, I have ran into an issue with Internet Explorer 11. It won't let me change my home page to Bing and MSN. It says it's already set to Bing and MSN. But whenever I open IE 11, it pulls up my...
  8. I Cannot Set The Home Page In EDGE

in Browsers and Email
    I Cannot Set The Home Page In EDGE: When I go into settings in EDGE, it will not allow me to set the Home Page to anything. When I attempt to do this, it displays a message saying it cannot access that link/page. I've tried several different pages, and all of them get rejected. Is this some type of glitch that...
  9. home page wont load to set home page

in Browsers and Email
    home page wont load to set home page: ok I need some help in this matter ive tried everything I'm using windows 10 edge I use bing and when I try to go to my home page via home button it does not take me there I have changed the path in settings to specific page with the url and it still wont take me there if I...
  10. set the home page in the search engine Edge

in Browsers and Email
    set the home page in the search engine Edge: I can not set the home page in the Edge message MSN. I can not find her. 63050