Windows 10: Internet icon is a little globe and doesn't connect automatically on startup unless I click...

Discus and support Internet icon is a little globe and doesn't connect automatically on startup unless I click... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Been having a weird bug with my windows for a year or so now where every other time I start up my pc my wifi does not connect unless I click the icon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by kakyoins, Apr 11, 2021.

1. kakyoins Win User

Internet icon is a little globe and doesn't connect automatically on startup unless I click...

Been having a weird bug with my windows for a year or so now where every other time I start up my pc my wifi does not connect unless I click the icon and make it look for it or wait for like 1 minute. It messes up all my startup software that require internet such as Steam, LINE, etc. The icon looks like this but I don't think it has the little no entry logo on the top. There are no issues with my wifi itself as none of my other devices smartphone, iPad, chromecast, switch ever have this issue.

:)

kakyoins, Apr 11, 2021

2. automatic wifi connection on startup

Hi Shaun,

Being unable to connect automatically to the internet upon starting your system may
    occur due to outdated or incompatible network adapter driver. To rectify such concern, we suggest that you refer to this

article
    which lists all troubleshooting steps suitable for internet connection issues.

Update us if it addressed your issue.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Apr 11, 2021
  3. What does this globe icon on Network Status mean?

It tells you about the connectivity of your device with the outer world that is the internet, Globe indicates the world and for connecting with the world through your place the only thing you need is the internet so whenever you want to connect your system by internet connectivity just click on the Globe icon and go by connecting it with the most suitable option you find for yourself.

rashmitabaliyar, Apr 11, 2021
  4. Internet icon is a little globe and doesn't connect automatically on startup unless I click...

Windows 10 Internet Icon Globe

Why did my Windows 10 internet icon in tray change to a world globe after update?

Judy Flook, Apr 11, 2021
Thema:

Internet icon is a little globe and doesn't connect automatically on startup unless I click...

1. Internet icon is a little globe and doesn't connect automatically on startup unless I click... - Similar Threads - Internet icon little

2. my internet is connected to laptop but still showing globe icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my internet is connected to laptop but still showing globe icon: my internet is connected to laptop but still showing globe icon https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-internet-is-connected-to-laptop-but-still/c190e238-9393-49e0-be54-215d5b83cb98
  3. my internet is connected to laptop but still showing globe icon

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my internet is connected to laptop but still showing globe icon: my internet is connected to laptop but still showing globe icon https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-internet-is-connected-to-laptop-but-still/c190e238-9393-49e0-be54-215d5b83cb98
  4. Globe icon replacing the ethernet icon and no internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Globe icon replacing the ethernet icon and no internet: Today my pc started having a problem that a globe icon is showing instead of the standard ethernet icon. When the globe icon shows up my internet is gone. When starting up my pc the ethernet logo will show but switches to the globe icon. Any help will be much appreciated....
  5. Globe icon replacing the ethernet icon and no internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Globe icon replacing the ethernet icon and no internet: Today my pc started having a problem that a globe icon is showing instead of the standard ethernet icon. When the globe icon shows up my internet is gone. When starting up my pc the ethernet logo will show but switches to the globe icon. Any help will be much appreciated....
  6. Globe icon replacing the ethernet icon and no internet

7. Internet doesn't connect on startup

Internet doesn't connect on startup: This has been happening to me recently and I don't know why. It's not a huge inconvenience, but it is annoying and I want to figure out how to fix it. When I boot my pc and log in to the desktop screen, my internet will not connect for about 30 seconds. This makes it so all...
  8. Connected to the internet via wifi but the systray icon is a globe.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Connected to the internet via wifi but the systray icon is a globe.: submitted by /u/Fake_SubZero [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/exrt7v/connected_to_the_internet_via_wifi_but_the/
  9. Wifi globe icon, no connection

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi globe icon, no connection: I have a hp omen gaming laptop with windows 10 on it and when i try to connect with my wifi it says no connection available. The internet icon is a globe with a circle and a stripe through it. I tried to reinstall the driver and i renewed the ip adres but nothing worked so...
  10. Windows 10 Internet Icon Globe

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Internet Icon Globe: Why did my Windows 10 internet icon in tray change to a world globe after update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-internet-icon-globe/2ced4110-99b6-4d19-92e2-6fc7453893c3