Windows 10: Internet Icon Not Showing Up On Windows 10

Discus and support Internet Icon Not Showing Up On Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, i have Windows 10 and my internet icon recently disappeared. It only shows up on the login screen, but when I click on it, the only thing I see is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by A.S05, Oct 25, 2020.

1. A.S05 Win User

Internet Icon Not Showing Up On Windows 10

Hi, i have Windows 10 and my internet icon recently disappeared. It only shows up on the login screen, but when I click on it, the only thing I see is the airplane mode button. When I’m logged in, the icon is gone completely. I’ve tried everything and nothing is working.

Thanks.

:)

A.S05, Oct 25, 2020

2. Remove Linux Desktop Icons

I am not sure whether this will work (Ubuntu does not have icons like that on the desktop by default), but I suggest opening the trash bin and sweeping the icons into the window showing the trash bin.

Peter1986C, Oct 25, 2020
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows 10 desktop icons not in order

In ccleaner, did you uncheck cleaning the icon cache... have not used in a while; however, I think that is what the option is called.

Now, if you are setting the icons and they move after you have set the settings and not changed them... you may have the "Random Windows 10 Icon movement problem".
    Some people have this and some don't.

Here is a thread on the problem at Windows10 forums: Windows 10: Folder View Settings and Desktop Icon Positions Not Saving

95Viper, Oct 25, 2020
  4. Internet Icon Not Showing Up On Windows 10

Windows vista x64 computer icon always changing

what icons are you referring to?
    In the Windows Explorer list or desktop?

twicksisted, Oct 25, 2020
Thema:

Internet Icon Not Showing Up On Windows 10

1. Internet Icon Not Showing Up On Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Internet Icon Showing

2. Internet icon not showing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet icon not showing.: When I start my computer, it's working normally but after some hours or sometimes minutes. I see I don't have internet then I check my taskbar there it's showing I didn't connect to my internet. Then I click on the internet logo there I can't even find the internet setting,...
  3. Internet icon not showing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet icon not showing.: When I start my computer, it's working normally but after some hours or sometimes minutes. I see I don't have internet then I check my taskbar there it's showing I didn't connect to my internet. Then I click on the internet logo there I can't even find the internet setting,...
  4. Icons not showing up in Windows 10 search?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons not showing up in Windows 10 search?: Hello. So I've been using my computer frequently and it has been working fine, but the one time I've used it the icons have disappeared from the search. This is only occurring to downloaded apps and not saved files.The icons also appear as desktop icons, just not on the...
  5. Windows 10 shows no internet icon but connected anyways

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 shows no internet icon but connected anyways: Hi there, I've had this issue for some months where my pc shows that i'm not connected to the internet, but I am in fact connected and can access the web and everything.What I cant do is open any Microsoft apps on my pc like Xbox game passI've tried uninstalling and...
  6. Icon showing no internet yet there is internet access windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icon showing no internet yet there is internet access windows 10: Hi, I'm running windows 10 and recently downloaded radmin vpn and connected to a server. Now my windows icon is showing that I have no internet access when in fact, I do. I have not noticed significant decrease in internet speed but I find the icon to be quite perplexing...
  7. windows icons not showing up

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows icons not showing up: When I search, only some windows icons will show up. I have tried a lot changing scale, enabling taskbar previews, etc. but none have worked for me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-icons-not-showing-up/16bdfd0d-d714-476a-98bc-a5fefc68988c
  8. Internet not showing up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet not showing up: My internet is not showing up under the wifi tab on the taskbar. It only says airplane mode. I’ve had this problem before and I just reset my computer and it worked, but not this time. I’ve followed every solution I can find online and nothing is working. submitted by...
  9. Internet icon showing no internet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet icon showing no internet: [ATTACH] Guys Since these windows updates that come out every week I've been getting so many bugs one of them is this stupid bug where the connection is working just fine, "I can watch youtube videos, download movies, play online games.. everything" but the internet icon...
  10. No internet icons showing up-can not logon to internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No internet icons showing up-can not logon to internet: When I boot up my laptop the internet icon on the task bar shows a red "X" and none of my internet icons are listed. The airplane mode is turned off, the Wi-Fi switch is in the on position, the wireless router is working fine(my wife can logon with no problem). I looked at...