Windows 10: Internet icon showing no internet

Discus and support Internet icon showing no internet in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Guys Since these windows updates that come out every week I've been getting so many bugs one of them is this stupid bug where the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Saabzy, Jul 5, 2020.

1. /u/Saabzy Win User

Internet icon showing no internet

Internet icon showing no internet njKgWTXis1yy-uBBwWpPdYETEcH22Cv5swWaW4J1cOs.jpg

Guys

Since these windows updates that come out every week I've been getting so many bugs one of them is this stupid bug where the connection is working just fine, "I can watch youtube videos, download movies, play online games.. everything" but the internet icon shows me that there's no internet access!! I have no problem with that, but when Spotify sees that icon "tHerE's No InTeRnEt" it just believes that actually there's no internet and it won't work!!

I tried resetting the internet, connecting my laptop with an ethernet cable, doing a hotspot via my phone.. the icon stays there.

any help would be appreciated a lot.

https://preview.redd.it/srnon3uqg29...bp&s=cb44181fd636803b5f5806a7acaeed4a8833f318

submitted by /u/Saabzy
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Saabzy, Jul 5, 2020

2. No internet icons showing up-can not logon to internet

When I boot up my laptop the internet icon on the task bar shows a red "X" and none of my internet icons are listed. The airplane mode is turned off, the Wi-Fi switch is in the on position, the wireless router is working fine(my wife can logon with no problem). I looked at the Device Manager and it shows everything is running properly. Anyone have any ideas as what is going on?

jayhawk714, Jul 5, 2020
  3. Tommygunn Win User
    Persistant internet problems – internet icons, dwindling speed, connection.

Since I got proper wired ADSL I am having several problems when connecting, surfing and downloading from the internet. What the causes might be I don’t know but I’ve listed them below:

1) When I click my Firefox icons, be that on the desktop or on Rocketdock, it can take up to 30 seconds or so to physically open a page. I’m talking just a page itself, not content.

2) If I have just turned the computer on then the page loads pretty quick, that’s a webpage not a physical page. However, the longer I’m on the internet the slower the page load times seem to get.

3) This also manifests itself in downloads. When the computer is first turned on downloads are working fine, however, as time goes on, most downloads dwindle to nothing or all are not downloading.

4) When I click the Internet Explorer icon(desktop or Rocketdock), it opens on my homepage but if I enter an address the address opens in a new Firefox webpage while the IE page stays on my homepage!

Any help and advise would be greatly appreciated.

Tommygunn, Jul 5, 2020
  4. Internet icon showing no internet

Strange problem with connectivity to internet

just checked but internet explorer isn't in list in programms and features in control panel. *Frown Internet icon showing no internet :(

freebird_9924, Jul 5, 2020
Thema:

Internet icon showing no internet

1. Internet icon showing no internet - Similar Threads - Internet icon showing

2. Network Icon not showing, Internet not connected

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Icon not showing, Internet not connected: The Network Icon is not showing up at all.The Internet is not connected.I use an ethernet cable to a Comfast repeater.Windows 10.The Network & Internet tab in settings crashes whenever I try to open it.The switch to turn on the Network Icon is greyed out.I tried to update...
  3. Internet icon not showing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet icon not showing.: When I start my computer, it's working normally but after some hours or sometimes minutes. I see I don't have internet then I check my taskbar there it's showing I didn't connect to my internet. Then I click on the internet logo there I can't even find the internet setting,...
  4. Internet icon not showing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet icon not showing.: When I start my computer, it's working normally but after some hours or sometimes minutes. I see I don't have internet then I check my taskbar there it's showing I didn't connect to my internet. Then I click on the internet logo there I can't even find the internet setting,...
  5. Internet icon not showing in taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet icon not showing in taskbar: the wifi icon is not showing up in the taskbar if i drag the battery or volume icon to the empty space it disappears and the wifi icon comes back i dont know how to fix it please help...
  6. Internet icon not showing in taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet icon not showing in taskbar: the wifi icon is not showing up in the taskbar if i drag the battery or volume icon to the empty space it disappears and the wifi icon comes back i dont know how to fix it please help...
  7. Internet icon not showing in taskbar

8. Internet Icon Not Showing In Taskbar

Internet Icon Not Showing In Taskbar: Internet Icon Not Showing In Taskbar, I cant on/off it in personalization settings tab, the icons are greyed out in personalization taskbar tab, regedit method not working, gpedit also isnt working for me it says "couldnt create a MMC snap in" i tried to fix it with all the...
  9. Icon showing no internet yet there is internet access windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icon showing no internet yet there is internet access windows 10: Hi, I'm running windows 10 and recently downloaded radmin vpn and connected to a server. Now my windows icon is showing that I have no internet access when in fact, I do. I have not noticed significant decrease in internet speed but I find the icon to be quite perplexing...
  10. No internet icons showing up-can not logon to internet

No internet icons showing up-can not logon to internet: When I boot up my laptop the internet icon on the task bar shows a red "X" and none of my internet icons are listed. The airplane mode is turned off, the Wi-Fi switch is in the on position, the wireless router is working fine(my wife can logon with no problem). I looked at...