Windows 10: Internet in windows 10

Discus and support Internet in windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a question I want to use Pdanet to give internet from my cell phone to my pc but I would like to know if it works with windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by HaroldMata, Aug 24, 2019.

1. Internet in windows 10

I have a question I want to use Pdanet to give internet from my cell phone to my pc but I would like to know if it works with windows 10

:)

HaroldMata, Aug 24, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 24, 2019
  3. mixa Win User
    Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

Internet in windows 10 wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

4. Monk.e83 Win User

Internet in windows 10

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 24, 2019
Thema:

Internet in windows 10

1. Internet in windows 10 - Similar Threads - Internet

2. Slow internet on single device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow internet on single device: I've tried everything I could find. uninstalling drivers, resetting connection, everything. I have no vpns, or anything that would cause this. The only fix I've been able to do is uninstalling media tek wifi driver and restarting my pc about 10 to 20 times before it works....
  3. Slow internet on single device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow internet on single device: I've tried everything I could find. uninstalling drivers, resetting connection, everything. I have no vpns, or anything that would cause this. The only fix I've been able to do is uninstalling media tek wifi driver and restarting my pc about 10 to 20 times before it works....
  4. How do I get internet access after system restore?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get internet access after system restore?: Hello! Is someone available to help me troubleshoot? I did a system restore on my ACER, I have Windows 10, it shows the internet is connected but it will not allow me to connect.. tried resetting the Network too. No luck. I have McAfee security....
  5. How do I get internet access after system restore?

How do I get internet access after system restore?: Hello! Is someone available to help me troubleshoot? I did a system restore on my ACER, I have Windows 10, it shows the internet is connected but it will not allow me to connect.. tried resetting the Network too. No luck. I have McAfee security....
  6. How do I get internet access after system restore?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Slow Internet Speeds on Mobile Device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow Internet Speeds on Mobile Device: Hello, I've noticed a significant decrease in internet speeds on my mobile device compared to usual. Web pages take longer to load, and streaming services frequently buffer despite having a strong Wi-Fi connection. I've restarted my device and router, but the slow speeds...
  8. Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games - Sukoku Daily Challenge states I do not have internet...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games - Sukoku Daily Challenge states I do not have internet...: I play all the games in this suite of games and Sudoku is the only one that I have this issue with all the other games, i.e. Solitaire, Ultimate Word Games, Jigsaw, Mahjong. It states on Sudoku that I need internet connection to play when I have played all the other games no...
  9. Slow Internet Speeds on Mobile Device

Slow Internet Speeds on Mobile Device: Hello, I've noticed a significant decrease in internet speeds on my mobile device compared to usual. Web pages take longer to load, and streaming services frequently buffer despite having a strong Wi-Fi connection. I've restarted my device and router, but the slow speeds...
  10. Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games - Sukoku Daily Challenge states I do not have internet...

Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games - Sukoku Daily Challenge states I do not have internet...: I play all the games in this suite of games and Sudoku is the only one that I have this issue with all the other games, i.e. Solitaire, Ultimate Word Games, Jigsaw, Mahjong. It states on Sudoku that I need internet connection to play when I have played all the other games no...