Windows 10: Internet Information Services

Discus and support Internet Information Services in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; If I do a network reset will iis also be reset in windows 10? submitted by /u/kirk7899 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/kirk7899, Apr 13, 2021.

1. Internet Information Services

If I do a network reset will iis also be reset in windows 10?

submitted by /u/kirk7899
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/kirk7899, Apr 13, 2021
  2. W.H. Win User

Is IIS (Internet Information Services) Affecting Localhost

After the April Windows 2018 update, my localhost is now only showing a blank screen.

After a bit of research I found that it may be the IIS (Internet Information Services).

I've now checked the ISS Management Console under Web Management Tools in Windows Features, and Internet Information Services (ISS) Manager is showing up in Administrative Tools.

However, localhost is still showing a blank screen.

I've gone back into Administrative Tools and restarted Internet Information Services (ISS) Manager, but this still doesn't fix the problem.

Is there a step that I'm missing?

3. Artas1984 Win User
    DIsable Internet Information Services and NET Framework 3.5.1

Internet Information Services
    Internet Information Services Hostable Web Core

My PC is not a workstation, nor it is a client to one. It is not on a WAN or in some local homegroup, remote access services are also disabled. So..

Do i really need those IIS?

NET Framework 3.5.1 - since i have installed NET Framework 4.5.2, can i disable NET Framework 3.5.1 or is it a must feature, without which the 4.5.2 will not work?

Windows update installed all the 4.5.2 NET Framework updates, but i did not select any 3.5.1 updates - should i install them (if i keep the 3.5.1 NET Framework in my Windows services).

Artas1984, Apr 13, 2021
  4. Internet Information Services

DIsable Internet Information Services and NET Framework 3.5.1

U can disable IIS if u want.... Net 3.5 is required to run certain apps, 4.5 is newer but doesn't replace the old 3.x versions.

Kinda makes me wonder why 3.5 requires a separate install on W10.....

Pill Monster, Apr 13, 2021
Thema:

Internet Information Services

1. Internet Information Services - Similar Threads - Internet Information Services

2. New Win11 21H2 PC blank Internet Information Services IIS Manager broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Win11 21H2 PC blank Internet Information Services IIS Manager broken: Hello,I have a new Acer desktop that successfully installs the Windows Feature Internet Information Services, but when the manager is opened all the components and icons or buttons are missing. I've tried multiple reinstalls of the feature and it's still broken. Have read...
  3. New Win11 21H2 PC blank Internet Information Services IIS Manager broken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Win11 21H2 PC blank Internet Information Services IIS Manager broken: Hello,I have a new Acer desktop that successfully installs the Windows Feature Internet Information Services, but when the manager is opened all the components and icons or buttons are missing. I've tried multiple reinstalls of the feature and it's still broken. Have read...
  4. PowerGanalu.exe service information

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PowerGanalu.exe service information: I spent the better part of this morning removing Segurazo Santivirus PUP from my son's Surface Pro tablet. During the process I came across a Service called PowerGanalu.exe. I have tried to research this name but nothing seems to come up. Looking at the location on the...
  5. redirect to Internet Information Services in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    redirect to Internet Information Services in Windows 10: I am trying to reach a secure website and am being redirected to Internet Information Services instead. I have disabled it in Windows Features, restarted, nothing works....
  6. Is it normal to have a webpage of Internet Information Services on my localhost?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it normal to have a webpage of Internet Information Services on my localhost?: submitted by /u/MasterGL1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dso1x6/is_it_normal_to_have_a_webpage_of_internet/
  7. Where do I fix the information in my Microsoft Exchange Information Service.?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where do I fix the information in my Microsoft Exchange Information Service.?: I was trying to disconnect my Gmail account from Microsoft Outlook and may have deleted it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-fix-the-information-in-my-microsoft/95377966-db5c-4fe9-b53d-263f3ddb33df
  8. Internet service Lockup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet service Lockup: Has anyone had their internet service lock up and a page open up that says it's Microsoft and lists an error code and a phone number to call. When I did this I unknowingly ended up talking to someone at Few Logics, who said they could fix the problem, but insisted I purchase...
  9. Surface version information service

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Surface version information service: A few weeks back my Surface Pro 3 did an update. I believe the update included firmware changes . Since that update, the shortcut button on my pen no longer works. I tried the pen on a different unit, and it is fine, so it is not the pen. I also now have a "Surface Version...
  10. Services "Application Information" or "User Profile Service" high CPU

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Services "Application Information" or "User Profile Service" high CPU: Recently, one of my service host processes in the task manager showed about 13% CPU usage on my i7. I manually restarted each service in its list and found my problems: Application Information refused to stop on its own, but User Profile Service, which takes Application...