Windows 10: INTERNET IS CONNECTED AND WORKS FINE BUT IT SHOWS NO INTERNET ACCESS

Discus and support INTERNET IS CONNECTED AND WORKS FINE BUT IT SHOWS NO INTERNET ACCESS in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, Good Day! My WiFi works fine .When I connect my WiFi it to laptop , it gets connected but it shows no internet access . But internet works.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Prathibha_875, Jun 23, 2020.

1. INTERNET IS CONNECTED AND WORKS FINE BUT IT SHOWS NO INTERNET ACCESS

Hello,

Good Day!

My WiFi works fine .When I connect my WiFi it to laptop , it gets connected but it shows no internet access . But internet works. I can browse google, play games and watch videos in youtube and stream netflix in my laptop. Network icon shows no internet. Also, as you can see, Im able to post this too. I have tried all the troubleshooting and no problems were found. I searched various forums but nothing worked. Its very frustrating.

This problem has been occuring since I installed the new feature update for Windows 10.

Since I am not able to explain the issue properly , I have attached a picture for your better understanding.

Please help.

Thank You. INTERNET IS CONNECTED AND  WORKS FINE BUT IT SHOWS NO INTERNET ACCESS c54eed07-e5b8-4544-8386-acdf53870060?upload=true.png

:)

Prathibha_875, Jun 23, 2020

2. WiFi connected but no internet access

My hp laptop connects fine with my college Wi-Fi network but it is showing 'No Internet Access '. Till morning it was working fine & now suddenly there is no internet access. I am able to connect to internet using my other devices. Till now I tried these
    steps:

* Disconnecting & Reconnecting to the network

* Using network troubleshooter

* flushing the DNS cache

* rebooting the PC

But none of these steps worked. Please help me connect to internet.

ArpanBiswas, Jun 23, 2020
  3. internet connection problem

So yeah..this is for a friend,she has 3 computers connected to the router right.
    Her computer,her dads and her brothers.
    The problem is..there all connected and they can access internet fine but her brothers computer can't access internet explorer or mozilla firefox,it shows blank page.
    Any sugguestion on fixing this? he is connected by wireless like his sister but his sister can go on mozilla firefox no problem but he can't.

kurosagi01, Jun 23, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

INTERNET IS CONNECTED AND WORKS FINE BUT IT SHOWS NO INTERNET ACCESS

dalchina, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

INTERNET IS CONNECTED AND WORKS FINE BUT IT SHOWS NO INTERNET ACCESS

1. INTERNET IS CONNECTED AND WORKS FINE BUT IT SHOWS NO INTERNET ACCESS - Similar Threads - INTERNET CONNECTED WORKS

2. Windows 11 No internet access but my internet is working fine

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 No internet access but my internet is working fine: Hi, i updated my system running on windows 10 to windows 11, at first the internet worked fine for some days and then i got no internet message. Using chrome or Firefox i can connect to the internet without any a problem. it seems that only windows update, Microsoft store and...
  3. Windows 11 No internet access but my internet is working fine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 No internet access but my internet is working fine: Hi, i updated my system runing on windows 10 to windows 11, at first the internet worked fine for some days and then i got no internet. But when i run chrome or Firefox i have internet and i can open any web site without a problem. it seems that only windows update, Microsoft...
  4. Windows shows no internet access but my internet is working fine.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows shows no internet access but my internet is working fine.: hello,after upgrade to 21H1, my internet shows like a world, it says no internet access, but it can be access internet, only O365 production impacted.any idea for this?i have tried, but it didn't work set...
  5. Windows shows no internet access but my internet is working fine.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows shows no internet access but my internet is working fine.: hello,after upgrade to 21H1, my internet shows like a world, it says no internet access, but it can be access internet, only O365 production impacted.any idea for this?i have tried, but it didn't work set...
  6. Windows shows no internet access but my internet is working fine.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Showing no connection but internet is working fine

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Showing no connection but internet is working fine: Hi, we are using Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.19043.1202] and we are facing issue "Showing no connection but internet is working fine" Outlook and Teams are not working .We had check the registry setting...
  8. No internet access but works perfectly fine.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No internet access but works perfectly fine.: [ATTACH] No internet access but works perfectly fine for everything but windows apps. I think some other people are getting this as well. I've tried every fix i have found on the internet and none have worked. It is my desktop only in my house that has the issue. I can...
  9. "No Internet Access, Secured", but Internet works fine

"No Internet Access, Secured", but Internet works fine: Hi, I'm new here. Recently, my computer's wi-fi has been acting up, and I don't know what's wrong with it. It can connect to wireless networks just fine --and I can browse the internet with it-- but it keeps showing that there's "no Internet access". This wouldn't be a...
  10. Windows shows no internet access but my internet is working fine.

Windows shows no internet access but my internet is working fine.: When I am connected to my home wifi, Windows keeps telling me that I have no internet even though I can browse the internet through Chrome, Firefox and even Edge works fine. As a result, Windows apps such as Mail and Security either do not work or do not work fully. I have to...