Windows 10: internet is messed up

Discus and support internet is messed up in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; so my connection's were fine until one of my friends changed my calendar to date to 1989 then later I couldn't go to sites like YouTube, Microsoft edge... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by memes.propj, Jan 4, 2019.

1. internet is messed up

so my connection's were fine until one of my friends changed my calendar to date to 1989 then later I couldn't go to sites like YouTube, Microsoft edge was useless On my desktop it when trying to into any site it says this. I've thought of reseting windows but I don't know if that will make a change or downgrade me to windows 10 home as I have windows 10 pro may someone help me internet is messed up 31fe4e1a-78f1-4e8c-ab50-f7d21b3ce640?upload=true.png

:)

memes.propj, Jan 4, 2019
  2. SUB
    SuB Win User

Is it possible to share internet connection via remote desktop?

RDP is not capable of Internet sharing, so you can't share Internet using RDP with standard applications. There are many way to share Internet from a Windows box to another one. I suggest you to use VPN. You should do following steps:

1. Run VPN Server on your server with unlimited internet access
    2. Connect to VPN server from your limited computer

3. Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jan 4, 2019
  4. Kem Mon Win User

internet is messed up

Set Broadband Internet Connection Network Configuration

Hi,

Upon analyzing the details you have provided, kindly run the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    troubleshooter,
    follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections.

• Network Adapter.

• Incoming Connections.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you try to
    renew
    your
    IP address. To do this, follow these steps:

• Open
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Type the following command:

• Ipconfig/release
        and hit
        Enter.

• Ipconfig/renew
        and hit
        Enter.

• Exit.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jan 4, 2019
Thema:

internet is messed up

1. internet is messed up - Similar Threads - internet messed

2. My Dell PCOptiplex 9020, intel i7-4770 in totally messing up my DLS internet connnection.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Dell PCOptiplex 9020, intel i7-4770 in totally messing up my DLS internet connnection.: I live in a rural area, so the throughput is low... 10 to 15 M. But when the PC is on, the Ping increases to 500 or 700 and the latency is completely messing up connections. When the PC is off... everything is find. Adjusting some of the settings in Windows. Installing VPN....
  3. My Dell PCOptiplex 9020, intel i7-4770 in totally messing up my DLS internet connnection.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Dell PCOptiplex 9020, intel i7-4770 in totally messing up my DLS internet connnection.: I live in a rural area, so the throughput is low... 10 to 15 M. But when the PC is on, the Ping increases to 500 or 700 and the latency is completely messing up connections. When the PC is off... everything is find. Adjusting some of the settings in Windows. Installing VPN....
  4. My Dell PCOptiplex 9020, intel i7-4770 in totally messing up my DLS internet connnection.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Problem with default internet browser after messing with registry internet settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with default internet browser after messing with registry internet settings: A couple of weeks ago I was trying to install a program on my Windows 11 machine, but it kept saying "your internet security settings prevented one or more files from being opened". I searched the internet for a solution and started trying every one of them. One of the...
  6. Problem with default internet browser after messing with registry internet settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with default internet browser after messing with registry internet settings: A couple of weeks ago I was trying to install a program on my Windows 11 machine, but it kept saying "your internet security settings prevented one or more files from being opened". I searched the internet for a solution and started trying every one of them. One of the...
  7. I was messing around in internet settings and now no networks show up, my adapter is...

I was messing around in internet settings and now no networks show up, my adapter is...: None of my networks show when i click the wifi emblem, ive tried disabling and enabling all of my Adapters, unplugged my modem and router 7 times and still nothing shows...
  8. How do I download this internet protocol? My wifi connection on my pc got messed up by this...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I download this internet protocol? My wifi connection on my pc got messed up by this...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/im_a_dick_head [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/laetyo/how_do_i_download_this_internet_protocol_my_wifi/
  9. AIsuite messed up, internet messed up,

AIsuite messed up, internet messed up,: I screwed something up big time when I went into BIOS...the shorter version: AIsuite3.exe gives me multiple termination windows, Chrome keeps telling me my connection is not secure, as well as a few other hiccups (Steam wont let me in). I tried resetting CMOS,I had the local...
  10. Did Zoom mess up my internet connection?

Did Zoom mess up my internet connection?: A few hours ago, I received the following message: "Zoom security warning: Untruthful server Certificate. Your connection is not private. Attackers might try to steal your personal or financial info from zoom." This was followed by two choices: trust and do not trust. I...