Windows 10: Internet is not working in Microsoft edge, internet explorer, Microsoft store and cortana....

Discus and support Internet is not working in Microsoft edge, internet explorer, Microsoft store and cortana.... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I tried reset internet properties and Inplace Microsoft upgrade but nothing helps.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by sunil_sonu322, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Internet is not working in Microsoft edge, internet explorer, Microsoft store and cortana....

I tried reset internet properties and Inplace Microsoft upgrade but nothing helps.

:)

sunil_sonu322, Feb 11, 2019
  2. mixa Win User

Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

Internet is not working in Microsoft edge, internet explorer, Microsoft store and cortana.... wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

3. HossHuge Win User
    Microsoft is putting Internet Explorer out to pasture

I still use Internet Explorer......*Oops! Internet is not working in Microsoft edge, internet explorer, Microsoft store and cortana.... :oops:

Microsoft to end Internet Explorer's reign of 'error' | CBC News

HossHuge, Feb 11, 2019
  4. Internet is not working in Microsoft edge, internet explorer, Microsoft store and cortana....

Microsoft fixes Internet Explorer 7 phishing shield

Internet Explorer 7 was designed with security in mind. While there have been several flaws reported in the browser, Microsoft has so far been very good with patching them. When they discovered that Internet Explorer 7's phishing shield can get bogged down very quickly when viewing multiple web pages at once (or just a web page with a lot of content), Microsoft worked hard to find a fix. The problem lied in the way the phishing filter checks for bad sites. Instead of checking whether a site is on a pre-downloaded "naughty list" like Firefox 2, Internet Explorer 7 asks Microsoft whether or not a site is good before loading it. A quick optimization patch was not included in the most recent "Patch Tuesday", but you can still get it here.

Source: CNET

zekrahminator, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

Internet is not working in Microsoft edge, internet explorer, Microsoft store and cortana....

1. Internet is not working in Microsoft edge, internet explorer, Microsoft store and cortana.... - Similar Threads - Internet working Microsoft

2. Microsoft Edge to Internet Explorer mode not working.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Edge to Internet Explorer mode not working.: As the support for Internet Explorer has ended some private companies who still have applications that compatible only to IE, switching to Edge in IE mode still don't work?...
  3. Microsoft Edge to Internet Explorer mode not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Edge to Internet Explorer mode not working.: As the support for Internet Explorer has ended some private companies who still have applications that compatible only to IE, switching to Edge in IE mode still don't work?...
  4. Microsoft Edge to Internet Explorer mode not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Internet Explorer to Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet Explorer to Microsoft Edge: Hi Community,I’ve been trying to access an internet explorer website using my macbook on microsoft edge. however the website prompts me to download internet explorer 11 or higher in order to access.however i have not found a solution....
  6. Internet Explorer to Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet Explorer to Microsoft Edge: Hi Community,I’ve been trying to access an internet explorer website using my macbook on microsoft edge. however the website prompts me to download internet explorer 11 or higher in order to access.however i have not found a solution....
  7. internet explorer , not microsoft edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    internet explorer , not microsoft edge: hi all, I took my internet explorer off my task bar and now I cant use anything but Microsoft EDGE , which I hate. Can anyone tell me how I can get my old internet explorer search engine back? thanks james...
  8. Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer Font issues....

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer Font issues....: when i open Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge and use any search engines (bing, google, etc..), my search results come back with links that i cannot understand (all except Google, Bing, etc logos), it appears fonts are changed only in search results. If i manually type...
  9. Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer 11

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer 11: I play a game that when I click on a link in the Chat it opens my browser and opens it directly to the link, but my Default browser is Microsoft Edge but, it always opens for me Internet Explorer 11. Can anyone help me in this please? 31738
  10. Show Cortana Web Search Results in Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Show Cortana Web Search Results in Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer: How to: Show Web Search Results in Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer How to Show Web Search Results in Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer [img] Warning This tutorial is no longer valid starting with Windows 10 version 1903. When searching the web from...