Windows 10: internet is slow after upgrading to Windows 10

Discus and support internet is slow after upgrading to Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; HI, I have recently upgraded my os to WIN 10. My internet connection drops from 50 mbps to 2 mbps. I have tried all possible solution in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ARUNKUMAR K1, Jul 31, 2018.

1. internet is slow after upgrading to Windows 10

HI,

I have recently upgraded my os to WIN 10. My internet connection drops from 50 mbps to 2 mbps.

I have tried all possible solution in the internet.

1. Updated the drivers

2. updated windows.

3. changed the auto tunning level.

Can someone me and fix this issue?

Regards,

Arun Kumar k

:)

ARUNKUMAR K1, Jul 31, 2018

2. Upgrading to Windows 10 from windows 7 and losing internet connection

A couple of days ago I upgraded my desktop to windows 10 after getting one of those MS prompts. However now I cannot access the internet and suspect the drivers from the Gigabyte GA-MA790X-ud4 motherboard does not support the internet drivers required. Searching the manufacturers website has not given me any joy either. Can anyone offer any suggestions?

iwanttobeabookie, Jul 31, 2018
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jul 31, 2018
  4. internet is slow after upgrading to Windows 10

WIN10 internet SLOW!!!!!!!

Hello William,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with slow Internet Connection. We will certainly help you.

• Have you installed all pending Windows updates?
    • Have you tried connecting to some other Internet connection and check if the same issue occurs?

We suggest you to connect your system to some other network and check if the same slow Internet connection issue persists. If no then there must be issue with your Internet connection.

Further you can try performing the steps from the link below and check if it helps:

Fix network connection issues

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jul 31, 2018
Thema:

internet is slow after upgrading to Windows 10

1. internet is slow after upgrading to Windows 10 - Similar Threads - internet slow upgrading

2. Slow internet after upgrading to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow internet after upgrading to Windows 11: Since upgrading to Windows 11, I seem to have a slow internet connection on certain apps and browsers which were all fine under Windows 10 and rectify themselves when I downgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 11.This affects the Firefox browser all other browsers work fine and...
  3. Slow internet after upgrading to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow internet after upgrading to Windows 11: Since upgrading to Windows 11, I seem to have a slow internet connection on certain apps and browsers which were all fine under Windows 10 and rectify themselves when I downgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 11.This affects the Firefox browser all other browsers work fine and...
  4. slow internet after upgrade to win 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    slow internet after upgrade to win 10: Hello, I have an Asus n56vb with Qualcomm Atheros AR9485 wireless. Before i got win 7 and everything worked fine but after I tried win 10, the wifi speed is very slow.. 0.5mb !! I checked for latest drivers wireless & win10 -- no change, I even tried to instal drivers i...
  5. Slow internet after installing windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Slow internet after installing windows 10: After i installed windows 10 i had slow internet so i searched up how to fix this problem so then i updated my adapter and then it updated but the internet was still slow so i i did a scan for windows update after they where all finished the internet was still slow, i used to...
  6. Slow internet speeds after fully upgrading windows 10

Slow internet speeds after fully upgrading windows 10: after fully upgrading windows 10 to 1809 my internet speeds go down to 100ish up and 10 down, on a fresh version of windows before updating anthing im getting my full speeds of 800+ down and 50 up. have tried the following,tried all of this...
  7. Very slow internet after upgrade to 64bit

Very slow internet after upgrade to 64bit: Hi, I just upgraded from Win 10 32 to Win 10 64 bit and my internet connection is very slow, about 20/30 kb/s. It was a fresh install, deleted everything and reinstalled from scratch. I have looked on the forums and cant find a solution that works, I've checked the network...
  8. VERY Slow Internet After Upgrade to 10

VERY Slow Internet After Upgrade to 10: Can anybody solve this one? After upgrading to Ten, my Internet speed plunged from 18 MBPS down to barely over 1 MBPS. It's specific to Windows 10, and here's I know: I reverted back to Windows 8.1 and my net speed returned to normal. A week later, I upgraded to Ten again...
  9. WIFI Internet speed is slow down after upgrading to Windows 10

WIFI Internet speed is slow down after upgrading to Windows 10: I have upgraded my OS from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. After the installation the internet speed is slow down like a dial in connection (it is slow down if I am using wifi connection and it is fine if I am using a cable/wired connection). It is taking long time to load the web...
  10. Windows 10 upgrade - internet speed very slow

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 upgrade - internet speed very slow: I recently upgraded from W7 to W10 on my W7 laptop. The install went well, no problems to report. Since then my broadband speed has suffered badly. I've just tested the speed - the download speed is 1.6mbps and upload speed 0.29mbps. It's not just my laptop suffering,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. slow internet after upgrading to windows 10 from windows 7