Windows 10: Internet is slower on my pc than any other device in the house.

Discus and support Internet is slower on my pc than any other device in the house. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Before we got a new router, my pc got around 20-25 mbps depending on usage, but with the new one, its only getting 4-6 mbps. All the other devices are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by nitroww, Mar 30, 2019.

1. nitroww Win User

Internet is slower on my pc than any other device in the house.

Before we got a new router, my pc got around 20-25 mbps depending on usage, but with the new one, its only getting 4-6 mbps. All the other devices are on Wi-Fi and get around 20-30 mbps now. Im using ethernet.

Cant be a virus because i reset my pc a bit after this started.

:)

nitroww, Mar 30, 2019

2. Progressively Slower Internet

For months I have been trying to understand why my internet connection becomes progressively slower as I use my Dell XPS8700 PC. I seem to have read every "solution" on the internet, and tried most of them, but nothing makes any long-term difference. My
    one solid clue is that a restart "cures" the problem (ie normal internet speeds return) but then the same progressive slowing starts all over again. A normal shut down and startup of the PC does not "cure" the problem in the same (temporary) way.

Any suggestions would be more than welcome!

Traveller43516, Mar 30, 2019
  3. House robbed

My house was broken into and they literally cleaned house taking everything. well one thing they took was my HP Touchsmart Envy 16m . it shows on my device list but when i go to try and find it, it tells me to get on the PC . Sorry microsoft but you really
    need punched in the mouth for that one, your Find my device thing to help people recover stolen items has the first step to log on to the stolen device.... is there anyway i can still track it or find out what other users have logged on it ? if any Help is
    available please let me know. They literally broke in stole all my phone repair equipment all 3 laptops my clothes everything and this laptop is the only lead i have

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Kyledavidd93, Mar 30, 2019
  4. Internet is slower on my pc than any other device in the house.

connect device to the internet using PC

• i understand that PC suit allow to "Connect your PC to the web using your device", but i would like to use it the other way, coz connecting to the web from device is expensive. i just wanna update weather services and some podcast regularly to device using
      PC internet connection. i'm using nokia 6210.

• thanks.

• zenith.

userzenith, Mar 30, 2019
Thema:

Internet is slower on my pc than any other device in the house.

1. Internet is slower on my pc than any other device in the house. - Similar Threads - Internet slower device

2. Laptop internet running 10 times slower than other devices.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop internet running 10 times slower than other devices.: I have high speed internet. Just ran a speed test on my phone that clocks in at 188 MPS download, which is actually low on average. My laptop on the other hand can only get about 15 MPS download on average - just clocked in at just over 13. I've never had this issue before...
  3. Laptop internet running 10 times slower than other devices.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Laptop internet running 10 times slower than other devices.: I have high speed internet. Just ran a speed test on my phone that clocks in at 188 MPS download, which is actually low on average. My laptop on the other hand can only get about 15 MPS download on average - just clocked in at just over 13. I've never had this issue before...
  4. Laptop internet running 10 times slower than other devices.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. PC continues to have significantly slower internet speeds than other computer in the house....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC continues to have significantly slower internet speeds than other computer in the house....: I built this computer 3 years ago and have had inconsistent internet usability for the last 1.5 years. I have went through 2 different wireless Wi-Fi cards in an attempt to fix the issue to no avail. In an attempt to diagnose the issue, yesterday, I connected an Ethernet...
  6. PC continues to have significantly slower internet speeds than other computer in the house....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC continues to have significantly slower internet speeds than other computer in the house....: I built this computer 3 years ago and have had inconsistent internet usability for the last 1.5 years. I have went through 2 different wireless Wi-Fi cards in an attempt to fix the issue to no avail. In an attempt to diagnose the issue, yesterday, I connected an Ethernet...
  7. PC continues to have significantly slower internet speeds than other computer in the house....

8. PC is much slower than other devices on the same network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC is much slower than other devices on the same network: My house recently got fiber optics, and most devices are now able to download at between 200Mbps and 700Mbps. My PC is only downloading at between 25 and 45Mbps. I'm running on a fully updated Windows 11. I've tried uninstalling my wi-fi driver, reinstalling Windows,...
  9. My PC has a slower connection than all of my other devices

My PC has a slower connection than all of my other devices: My PC is connected via ethernet and gets a maximum of 20mbps. All my other devices get 130mbps or more. I've tried plugging the cable into my laptop and it gets 130mpbs so it's not my cable or modem that is the problem. It's my PC. Something on my OS is preventing me from...
  10. [Solved] Internet is slower on my pc than any other device in the house.

[Solved] Internet is slower on my pc than any other device in the house.: Before we got a new router, my pc got around 20-25 mbps depending on usage, but with the new one, its only getting 4-6 mbps. All the other devices are on Wi-Fi and get around 20-30 mbps now. Im using ethernet. Cant be a virus because i reset my pc a bit after this started....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pc internet slower than other devices

2. my internet is slower i think its a virus\

3. internet on new pc is slower than other devices