Windows 10: Internet is too slow

Discus and support Internet is too slow in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The download speed is about 7 Mb / sand upload speed is about 0.85 Mb / s. I use ADSL Broadband Internet Connection. Is it possible to make it faster?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JorgeluisMoreno, Dec 20, 2019.

1. Internet is too slow

The download speed is about 7 Mb / sand upload speed is about 0.85 Mb / s. I use ADSL Broadband Internet Connection. Is it possible to make it faster?

:)

JorgeluisMoreno, Dec 20, 2019

2. WIN10 internet SLOW!!!!!!!

Hello William,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with slow Internet Connection. We will certainly help you.

• Have you installed all pending Windows updates?
    • Have you tried connecting to some other Internet connection and check if the same issue occurs?

We suggest you to connect your system to some other network and check if the same slow Internet connection issue persists. If no then there must be issue with your Internet connection.

Further you can try performing the steps from the link below and check if it helps:

Fix network connection issues

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Dec 20, 2019
  3. mbmeadows Win User
    Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Dec 20, 2019
  4. Internet is too slow

Slow Internet Issue

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties that you are facing with internet lag in your laptop and in order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the make and model of the laptop?
    • What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What type of internet connection are you using (wired/wireless)?
    • Are you facing lag issue with any other device like a smart phone or a different laptop to the same network?
    • Do you face the same issue connecting the Laptop to a different network?
    • Did you try connecting the laptop using an Ethernet cable?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform the steps as mentioned in this article:

Fix network connection issues in Windows
    and let us know the end result.

As an additional information, you can refer this article:

Why is my Internet connection so slow?

Note: This article is for Windows 7, but it holds good for Windows 10

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Dec 20, 2019
Thema:

Internet is too slow

1. Internet is too slow - Similar Threads - Internet too slow

2. SYSTEM TOO SLOW

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SYSTEM TOO SLOW: HOW CAN I SPEED UP MY PC + MAKE HIM REBOOT FASTER WITHOUT UPDATES + WHY MICROSOFT KEEPS ASKING ME TO SING IN although I MARKED THE BOX IN THE THE FIRST PLACE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-too-slow/63f6ce8f-f6a8-45c1-9c46-cf310ab5f0a9
  3. SYSTEM TOO SLOW

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SYSTEM TOO SLOW: HOW CAN I SPEED UP MY PC + MAKE HIM REBOOT FASTER WITHOUT UPDATES + WHY MICROSOFT KEEPS ASKING ME TO SING IN although I MARKED THE BOX IN THE THE FIRST PLACE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-too-slow/63f6ce8f-f6a8-45c1-9c46-cf310ab5f0a9
  4. laptop is too slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    laptop is too slow: Hello sir my name is abhishek I recently buy a ldeapad slim 3 from amazon but this laptop performs too slow every apps takes too much time too load and also if i start restart the laptop for update its restart screen stuck and did not update the pc properly and its too...
  5. Update is too slow

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update is too slow: I have a laptop of windows 10 10240 and I have 3 qustions while updating it to 1803 1Update is too slow, can't I speed up it? 2How much data will it take for updating from 10240 to 1803? 3Can I successfully update 5 years old version?...
  6. Restart too slow

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Restart too slow: My laptop, win 10 pro, restarts very very slow, but quick in shutdown and then start. It use just one SSD and should have been restarted in a few seconds. But yesterday I discover that if I click restart button, after it turn off the power, the external keyboard‘s light was...
  7. too slow

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    too slow: i dont understand my laptop is very slow I refreshed it several times nothing changed it is tooo slow https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/too-slow/99351137-db9b-497b-9930-f5cd3eaa2382
  8. Windows is too slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows is too slow: Windows has been too slow after the update, update all the drivers and check the entire Windows Defender computer, any ideas that may be happening? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-is-too-slow/55dd2c39-e3e9-4a02-8f37-5c0435498174
  9. Internet Explorer is much too slow.

in Browsers and Email
    Internet Explorer is much too slow.: Hi ! On my destop, Internet Explorer takes far too much time to open and I don't see why. The problem arised recently but I cannot remind of any event which could explain the situation. I know I can use Edge, which is a good browser, but I still like some I.E. features. I...
  10. Mouse too slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse too slow: My mouse in Windows 10 is very slow in games (CS: GO and other games). I can't play CS: GO with 400 DPI because mouse moving too slow. 43506