Windows 10: Internet is working on WiFi but not on LAN after one update from Windows 10

Discus and support Internet is working on WiFi but not on LAN after one update from Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello. First of all, I am a IT Consultant, so asking help here means nothing else worked : . I have a client with a new PC new like 1 - 1.5 years, not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MariusLascu, Feb 19, 2021.

1. Internet is working on WiFi but not on LAN after one update from Windows 10

Hello. First of all, I am a IT Consultant, so asking help here means nothing else worked : .

I have a client with a new PC new like 1 - 1.5 years, not sh or refurbished . Until 2-3 weeks ago it worked without a problem, Windows 10 from the start. The problem begun after one update, the lan connection stopped working properly, you can enter a site, but a very low speed. When I tested on speedtest, the speed goes up to 80-90 mb but when it gets close to finish I get a socket error message.

What I have tried : driver update on the lan card, deleting and reinstalling the lan card, buying a new lan card, reseting from cmd the sockets and services, all I could find on diferent guides or tutorials.

I used a USB WiFi adapter, the internet is working perfect. Why does not work on LAN ? The only thing I have not tried is to connect my laptop in one lan from the router, to exclude the posibility that the lan ports from the router have a problem.

:)

MariusLascu, Feb 19, 2021
Thema:

Internet is working on WiFi but not on LAN after one update from Windows 10

1. Internet is working on WiFi but not on LAN after one update from Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Internet working WiFi

2. windows 10 lan internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 lan internet: Hello, I am Ali from Iran. I had a problem connecting the phone to the PC with a USB cable. I gave several solutions, one of those solutions was network reset When I reset the network, the lan internet did not connect to my pc. But when I enter the BIOS settings, the lan...
  3. windows 10 lan internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 lan internet: Hello, I am Ali from Iran. I had a problem connecting the phone to the PC with a USB cable. I gave several solutions, one of those solutions was network reset When I reset the network, the lan internet did not connect to my pc. But when I enter the BIOS settings, the lan...
  4. windows 10 lan internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. WiFi LAN Card not working

WiFi LAN Card not working: Hello. I have a problem. My computer has an internet problem and I can't fix it. It says that the MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN Card. It says that I should connect the laptop with an ethernet cable, but my laptop doesn't have the thing to insert the cable into....
  6. Wifi Internet after an update

Wifi Internet after an update: I did whatever latest updates on Windows 10 today and when my computer rebooted, it had no Wi-Fi capabilities! It has been completely wiped from the computer! Please help, it isn't even my computer, I was borrowing my moms and now its broke!...
  7. No access to internet by WiFi because of LAN

No access to internet by WiFi because of LAN: Hello,My PC is connected to two networks, one on WLAN that have internet and one on LAN without. Even though I have internet with the WLAN, I cannot access any websites. My PC is acting as the connection did not exist, and I need to unplug my LAN cable to make it works.How to...
  8. Can’t connect to Internet; issue with WiFi and LAN adapters after a BIOS update

Can’t connect to Internet; issue with WiFi and LAN adapters after a BIOS update: Running a Win10 OS on a Dell Precision 7520 laptop work issued machine—Booted up this morning to a Dell Command BIOS update request. After running update I was no longer able to connect to WiFi or Ethernet. Also, search box in task bar stopped working after update. I have...
  9. Wifi and Lan stops working after windows 10 updated

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Wifi and Lan stops working after windows 10 updated: Hello Microsoft support Team. Im an HP partner employee. Looking for help to solve this issue ASAP Recently we are getting lots of issues on notebooks regarding wifi and lan stops working after Windows 10 is updated. Steps taken i have tried: 1. uninstalled the drivers...
  10. LAN and WiFI not working correctly after update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    LAN and WiFI not working correctly after update: Hi everyone, first, I read many forums about this problem, but I cant find real solution. My problem is, that one beautiful day my Lenovo notebook with latest Insider Windows 10 (11102) stop working LAN (yellow triangle) and Wifi (after few minutes of connection gives...