Windows 10: Internet Issue

Discus and support Internet Issue in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have internet but any and everything on my pc requiring internet, from discord to edge, they won't load due to "no internet". The troubleshooter... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LilMissEmo, Dec 3, 2023.

1. Internet Issue

I have internet but any and everything on my pc requiring internet, from discord to edge, they won't load due to "no internet". The troubleshooter keeps saying HTTP error message: 403 Forbidden from “www.microsoft.com”. I tried following the troubleshooting steps from a previous thread that is now locked, to no avail. My temporary fix at the moment that is working is usb tethering from my phone. How do I fix this so I can use my wireless adapter again? I cannot use my phone for wireless tethering past troubleshooting and typing this.

:)

LilMissEmo, Dec 3, 2023

2. Internet issues with Windows 10

Hello Bryan,

We are sorry to know that you are facing this issue. We'll certainly assist you with this.

Share this information to assist you better.

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you installed all the pending updates?
    • What is the exact error message or code you receive?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and see if it helps:

Set Internet Explorer as default browser

I suggest you to set Internet Explorer as default web browser and restart the computer and see if it helps.

Disable Proxy

Sometimes using proxy to connect to the internet may cause issues while connecting to the network.

Follow the steps below to disable proxy:

• Press “Windows Key” + “R”.
    • Type “inetcpl.cpl”.
    • Go to Connection.
    • Click on LAN Settings.
    • Check the box which says Automatically detect settings.
    • Uncheck the box under Proxy server.

Run Internet Connection Troubleshooter

Though you are able to use internet, there could be some problems or some settings which could have stopped Windows services to connect to the internet.

I suggest you to run the Internet connection troubleshooter to fix such issues, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R
    • Type Control
    • Click on Troubleshooting
    • Click on Connect to the internet
    • Click on Next and follow the On-screen instructions

Hope this helps, get back to us if you need further assistance.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Dec 3, 2023
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 3, 2023
  4. Internet Issue

Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Dec 3, 2023
Thema:

Internet Issue

1. Internet Issue - Similar Threads - Internet Issue

2. I have an issue regarding network and internet. My wifi option is not displaying on my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an issue regarding network and internet. My wifi option is not displaying on my...: I have an issue regarding network and internet. My wifi option is not displaying on my screen and when tried to troubleshoot it's showing the ms-contact-support://?ActivationType=Network diagnostic&invoker=settingPageTroubleshooting...
  3. I have an issue regarding network and internet. My wifi option is not displaying on my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have an issue regarding network and internet. My wifi option is not displaying on my...: I have an issue regarding network and internet. My wifi option is not displaying on my screen and when tried to troubleshoot it's showing the ms-contact-support://?ActivationType=Network diagnostic&invoker=settingPageTroubleshooting...
  4. I have an issue regarding network and internet. My wifi option is not displaying on my...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Got this device with no issue. But now the internet is too slow than usual.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got this device with no issue. But now the internet is too slow than usual.: Got this device as 2nd hand with no issue. But now the internet is too slow than usual. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/got-this-device-with-no-issue-but-now-the-internet/5d3b1924-fd20-4375-83d0-e6f065df75bc
  6. Got this device with no issue. But now the internet is too slow than usual.

Got this device with no issue. But now the internet is too slow than usual.: Got this device as 2nd hand with no issue. But now the internet is too slow than usual. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/got-this-device-with-no-issue-but-now-the-internet/5d3b1924-fd20-4375-83d0-e6f065df75bc
  7. INTERNET CONECTION ISSUE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    INTERNET CONECTION ISSUE: Hi,My computer is connected to wifi because the browser and discord works fine. But the wifi settings says "not connected, secured". All the other apps also have difficulties to find the internet and says im offline. I've tried everything and nothing seems to work. Is this a...
  8. INTERNET CONECTION ISSUE

INTERNET CONECTION ISSUE: Hi,My computer is connected to wifi because the browser and discord works fine. But the wifi settings says "not connected, secured". All the other apps also have difficulties to find the internet and says im offline. I've tried everything and nothing seems to work. Is this a...
  9. Internet Connection/Signal Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet Connection/Signal Issues: This is a repost. My laptop is a Lenovo Legion and I searched it up using google lens: The Lenovo Legion 5 15IMH05H is a gaming laptop with a 15.6 in Full HD 1920 x 1080 IPS display and 10th generation Intel Core i7 processor.Details I noticed:- Bad/unstable signal even if my...
  10. Internet Connection/Signal Issues

Internet Connection/Signal Issues: This is a repost. My laptop is a Lenovo Legion and I searched it up using google lens: The Lenovo Legion 5 15IMH05H is a gaming laptop with a 15.6 in Full HD 1920 x 1080 IPS display and 10th generation Intel Core i7 processor.Details I noticed:- Bad/unstable signal even if my...