Windows 10: Internet Issues and Game Lag problems On PC.

Discus and support Internet Issues and Game Lag problems On PC. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. It's been 2 years since I bought this pc. It is Lenovo Intel core i5 10th gen and well, it was a bad experience. First of all, My internet. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by UMAW, Jun 9, 2023.

1. UMAW Win User

Internet Issues and Game Lag problems On PC.

Hello. It's been 2 years since I bought this pc. It is Lenovo Intel core i5 10th gen and well, it was a bad experience. First of all, My internet. I have 4 devices connected to the same wifi network and for my pc, whenever I start it up, like WHENEVER, it takes 2 mins to connect to the network. It sometimes says connected but the web pages don't load, it sometimes says no internet and it stays like that for a long time. I ran the troubleshooter, but it always says "Troubleshooter could not identify the problem" Again, all my other devices work perfectly, and the internet immediately connects t

:)

UMAW, Jun 9, 2023

2. Internet lags while gaming

Can surf internet with no lag, Playing games like TF2, Gmod, Counter strike :global offensive. Max resolution. cable speed is around 20 mb/s with 5 mbs up
    specs will be listed in 1 min

nathan10007, Jun 9, 2023
  3. Card games lagging!

Hi Helena,

If it's an online game, the lag issue may have been caused by your Internet connection. It can also occur due to the game server issue. We'll need to gather a bit more information to better identify what's causing this. Kindly answer the following:

• Have you made any changes prior to this issue?
    • What card game are you having issues with?
    • Is the issue the same with other games?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve the issue?

Meanwhile, if the card game you're playing is downloaded from Windows Store, we suggest running the
    Windows apps troubleshooter. The apps troubleshooter can help resolve issues with games and applications downloaded from Windows Store.

Regards.

Lov Dollente, Jun 9, 2023
  4. flmatter Win User

Internet lags while gaming

as @ZenZimZaliben has said fill out system specs or list them for us ......

Question #1 Can you surf internet fine with no lag issues?
    Question #2 What games are you playing that experience the lag issues? What resolution settings are you using for your games? Max, min or something in the middle?
    Question #3 What is your dsl/cable speed? are you are running 10mbs down and 1 mbs up?

flmatter, Jun 9, 2023
Thema:

1. Internet Issues and Game Lag problems On PC. - Similar Threads - Internet Issues Game

2. Internet Issues and Game Lag problems On PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet Issues and Game Lag problems On PC.: Hello. It's been 2 years since I bought this pc. It is Lenovo Intel core i5 10th gen and well, it was a bad experience. First of all, My internet. I have 4 devices connected to the same wifi network and for my pc, whenever I start it up, like WHENEVER, it takes 2 mins to...
  3. Keyboard lag when pc is using internet only in games?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard lag when pc is using internet only in games?: so I have a new pc, very high end, and whenever my pc is downloading something or streaming to twitch, my keyboard has this weird lag where it wont respond for a second or 2 making almost every game I play unplayable. I've updated my drivers, I've tried different ports and...
  4. Keyboard lag when pc is using internet only in games?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard lag when pc is using internet only in games?: so I have a new pc, very high end, and whenever my pc is downloading something or streaming to twitch, my keyboard has this weird lag where it wont respond for a second or 2 making almost every game I play unplayable. I've updated my drivers, I've tried different ports and...
  5. Internet games problems.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet games problems.: I never had this problem but now because of my Internet nothing worksFirst I tried to install COD warzone so I had to install the launcher and didn t work, crash so many times and when was working and trying to install the install was stuck at 0% and the problem it happens...
  6. Internet issues with Games!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet issues with Games!: Anytime I try to open a game such as Roblox, Genshin Impact, GTA 5, Minecraft, ETC. my computer disconnects from the wifi! It isn't an issue with my home wifi since it doesn't happen on my brother or dad's computers, and I have a better computer than my brother. The wifi will...
  7. Internet Lagging Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet Lagging Problem: So recently i brought a gaming pc and i have a xbox so when i play on the pc and my brother is on the xbox playing he start lagging when ever im on the pc windows 10 i dont know ifwindows 10 take up alot of wifi or somethng wrong with my pc or i need to upgrade my internet...
  8. New PC build lagging in every game, with good internet.

New PC build lagging in every game, with good internet.: I recently had Geek Squad upgrade my PC with a new Motherboard, CPU, Ram. x570 gaming edge wifi, ryzen 7 3800x, 16gb ram, 1TB SSD, GTX 1060 6gb All drivers are up to date and fresh windows install. My computer stays connected to the internet fine. I am using an ethernet...
  9. online game lag issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    online game lag issues: I am using android emulater game (tencent buddy pubg ) is over lag on do not play game. then speed of internet using.what i do how to solve this issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/online-game-lag-issues/339ab9eb-6d2d-43c2-9af4-86775ac8dbda
  10. Internet problem/Lag spikes

Internet problem/Lag spikes: For last two days my internet on PC is not working well, I use windows 10 and have disabled every data consuming bandwidth before when it used to happen few months ago. Looks like the problem is back this time I don't really know what to do/disable. While playing games my...