Windows 10: Internet issues Windows 10 PLEASE FIX!

Discus and support Internet issues Windows 10 PLEASE FIX! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I've been having issues with internet dropping between "no internet, secured!" and the adapter disappearing from the device manager and no wireless... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by exclussef, Aug 10, 2020.

1. exclussef Win User

Internet issues Windows 10 PLEASE FIX!

I've been having issues with internet dropping between "no internet, secured!" and the adapter disappearing from the device manager and no wireless connections can be done please fix the issue! I've tried all solutions been found in the internet some of them work temporarily and then the issue comes back and some didn't work at all.

I just decided if this problem is not fixed I will go back to Windows 7 I am tired of being kicked out the game while playing online!.

Internet issues Windows 10 PLEASE FIX! c4fd9aa4-c310-48d6-a5e5-b559158dc186?upload=true.png

:)

exclussef, Aug 10, 2020

2. Internet issues with Windows 10

Hello Bryan,

We are sorry to know that you are facing this issue. We'll certainly assist you with this.

Share this information to assist you better.

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you installed all the pending updates?
    • What is the exact error message or code you receive?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and see if it helps:

Set Internet Explorer as default browser

I suggest you to set Internet Explorer as default web browser and restart the computer and see if it helps.

Disable Proxy

Sometimes using proxy to connect to the internet may cause issues while connecting to the network.

Follow the steps below to disable proxy:

• Press “Windows Key” + “R”.
    • Type “inetcpl.cpl”.
    • Go to Connection.
    • Click on LAN Settings.
    • Check the box which says Automatically detect settings.
    • Uncheck the box under Proxy server.

Run Internet Connection Troubleshooter

Though you are able to use internet, there could be some problems or some settings which could have stopped Windows services to connect to the internet.

I suggest you to run the Internet connection troubleshooter to fix such issues, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R
    • Type Control
    • Click on Troubleshooting
    • Click on Connect to the internet
    • Click on Next and follow the On-screen instructions

Hope this helps, get back to us if you need further assistance.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Aug 10, 2020
  3. Internet Issues in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

• Have you made any changes in settings prior to the issue?

• What do you mean by "I try to put in the password" ?

• Are you able to log in to your system?

• Do you receive any error code or error message on the screen?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1:

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet connection. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your internet.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel

• Run the Internet Connection troubleshooter

Method 2:

Try updating the Network Adapter drivers from the manufacturer's website and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to update the Network Adapter drivers:

• Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.

• Expand Network Adapter.

• Right-click on the Ethernet and click on Update driver software.

• Restart the computer and check.

Check if it helps.

If the issue persists, I suggest you to download and install the latest Wi-Fi drivers in manufacturer website and check if it helps.

I hope the information helps. Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you further.

Aswin_Anand, Aug 10, 2020
  4. EntropyZ Win User

Windows 10 issues!

I had a similar issue but it only happen on older hardware, Windows would install the stock drivers which would make it nearly impossible to access the internet. Luckily I had newest Intel and Realtek NIC drivers that ran perfectly on Win 10 x64 1607 version, installing those fixed my that problem.

This also can happen on a non-fresh install of WIn 10, when you try to boot from a different computer/motherboard, after a single failed boot, Windows will try to re-detect and re-install all of the drivers, which definitely won't be the most stable or newest.

I tried everything, flushing cache, resetting router, uninstalling the device completely from the list, removing the LAN connection entirely, none of those helped.

EntropyZ, Aug 10, 2020
Thema:

1. Internet issues Windows 10 PLEASE FIX! - Similar Threads - Internet issues PLEASE

2. Wifi is not working my computer . Internet is not working please fix this issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi is not working my computer . Internet is not working please fix this issue: Wifi is not working in my computer . Internet is not working please fix this issueThanks in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-is-not-working-my-computer-internet-is-not/3f89b86f-e31d-49f3-99e9-0304bf1a141a
  3. Wifi is not working my computer . Internet is not working please fix this issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi is not working my computer . Internet is not working please fix this issue: Wifi is not working in my computer . Internet is not working please fix this issueThanks in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-is-not-working-my-computer-internet-is-not/3f89b86f-e31d-49f3-99e9-0304bf1a141a
  4. Wifi is not working my computer . Internet is not working please fix this issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. How to fix Internet connectivity issues on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix Internet connectivity issues on Windows 10?: So I have a custom build Gigabyte MB for gaming running Win10, recently it started having very random internet disconnect and high ping issues. I uninstalled and re-installed the Family Game controller, WiFi, resetting WiFi settings, using the CMD to flush and register the IP...
  6. How to fix Internet connectivity issues on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix Internet connectivity issues on Windows 10?: So I have a custom build Gigabyte MB for gaming running Win10, recently it started having very random internet disconnect and high ping issues. I uninstalled and re-installed the Family Game controller, WiFi, resetting WiFi settings, using the CMD to flush and register the IP...
  7. How to fix Internet connectivity issues on Windows 10?

8. Please help! Internet connection issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help! Internet connection issues: Can somone please tell me why my pc can’t connect to the internet. When I click ‘show available networks’ nothing happens. I can tell this is an issue for a lot of people because of YouTube videos I’ve seen but none of the methods have worked. Please help submitted by...
  9. “No Internet, secured” Issue - please help!

“No Internet, secured” Issue - please help!: Hi, Over the past 2 days, I’ve been having an ongoing issue where I cannot connect to any of my home WiFis for some reason. I have tried everything on the internet, youtube, troubleshooters and these forums but nothing seems to be working; for example, I have...
  10. NO Internet, Drivers don't fix please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    NO Internet, Drivers don't fix please help: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/3gj3td6ivdp51.jpg?width=4032&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=a436dc12e4f6c5d4a7975ff8025cd40b21241ae6 submitted by /u/TimeProtection5 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/izv6ud/no_internet_drivers_dont_fix_please_help/