Windows 10: Internet issues with Games!

Discus and support Internet issues with Games! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Anytime I try to open a game such as Roblox, Genshin Impact, GTA 5, Minecraft, ETC. my computer disconnects from the wifi! It isn't an issue with my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by emjwashere, Jun 2, 2021.

1. Internet issues with Games!

Anytime I try to open a game such as Roblox, Genshin Impact, GTA 5, Minecraft, ETC. my computer disconnects from the wifi! It isn't an issue with my home wifi since it doesn't happen on my brother or dad's computers, and I have a better computer than my brother. The wifi will disconnect then i have to manually re-connect it! It doesn't reconnect unless I exit all the programs I have opened. Ive dug through all my files and deleted everything i didn't need Old Schoolwork, Unused programs, videos, etc., reset my computer, deleted and re-downloaded softwares and unplugged and replugged my inter

:)

emjwashere, Jun 2, 2021

2. Internet issues with Windows 10

Hello Bryan,

We are sorry to know that you are facing this issue. We'll certainly assist you with this.

Share this information to assist you better.

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you installed all the pending updates?
    • What is the exact error message or code you receive?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and see if it helps:

Set Internet Explorer as default browser

I suggest you to set Internet Explorer as default web browser and restart the computer and see if it helps.

Disable Proxy

Sometimes using proxy to connect to the internet may cause issues while connecting to the network.

Follow the steps below to disable proxy:

• Press “Windows Key” + “R”.
    • Type “inetcpl.cpl”.
    • Go to Connection.
    • Click on LAN Settings.
    • Check the box which says Automatically detect settings.
    • Uncheck the box under Proxy server.

Run Internet Connection Troubleshooter

Though you are able to use internet, there could be some problems or some settings which could have stopped Windows services to connect to the internet.

I suggest you to run the Internet connection troubleshooter to fix such issues, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R
    • Type Control
    • Click on Troubleshooting
    • Click on Connect to the internet
    • Click on Next and follow the On-screen instructions

Hope this helps, get back to us if you need further assistance.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jun 2, 2021
  3. Issue with Gaming resolution in Lumia 535.

Hi Balavarisrikanth,

• What is the exact issue are you facing games? Is it a online game or playing through any app?
    • Is this issue specific to any game?
    • Do you get any error message while trying to play?
    If you are facing this issue with store games, I suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the below article and check if this helps.

Lumia troubleshooting and repair

Support options for Nokia, Lumia, and feature phone devices

Note: From the above link navigate to Other problem
    > Problem not listed in the troubleshooting tool and try the steps.

Kindly let us know the above information and status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Jun 2, 2021
  4. Johan45 Win User

Internet issues with Games!

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 2, 2021
Thema:

Internet issues with Games!

1. Internet issues with Games! - Similar Threads - Internet issues Games

2. Internet Issues and Game Lag problems On PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet Issues and Game Lag problems On PC.: Hello. It's been 2 years since I bought this pc. It is Lenovo Intel core i5 10th gen and well, it was a bad experience. First of all, My internet. I have 4 devices connected to the same wifi network and for my pc, whenever I start it up, like WHENEVER, it takes 2 mins to...
  3. Internet Issues and Game Lag problems On PC.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet Issues and Game Lag problems On PC.: Hello. It's been 2 years since I bought this pc. It is Lenovo Intel core i5 10th gen and well, it was a bad experience. First of all, My internet. I have 4 devices connected to the same wifi network and for my pc, whenever I start it up, like WHENEVER, it takes 2 mins to...
  4. Gaming PC frequently has issues connecting to internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming PC frequently has issues connecting to internet: Overview of problem and specsI have a custom build gaming PC with the following specifications:CPUAMD Ryzen 5 36000XTNetwork Adapter Bluetooth and Wi-FiTP-Link Archer T5E AC1200MemoryCorsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB DDR4-3200StorageSamsung 970 EVO 2TB SSDMotherboardMSI B450...
  5. Gaming PC frequently has issues connecting to internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gaming PC frequently has issues connecting to internet: Overview of problem and specsI have a custom build gaming PC with the following specifications:CPUAMD Ryzen 5 36000XTNetwork Adapter Bluetooth and Wi-FiTP-Link Archer T5E AC1200MemoryCorsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB DDR4-3200StorageSamsung 970 EVO 2TB SSDMotherboardMSI B450...
  6. Internet Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet Issue: My computer had some issues about ethernet disconnectivity. At the starting ethernet shows connected but the internet does works, after sometime it shows that ethernet not connected and when I restart my PC, then internet works and now my ethernet is not connected even if I...
  7. Internet issues only when online gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet issues only when online gaming: Hi, My internet appears to work fine when browsing the web or streaming video, but when I try to play an online game it will start out fine, slowly become increasingly laggy, then eventually disconnect from the game server. My internet is not disconnected still and if I...
  8. Internet issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet issues: I have found out that when i launch my PC it says that there is no internet. This started happening a month after i finished building it. All the components are fine I am connected to one but It says no internet, but the weird thing is that i do. But some software thinks that...
  9. Internet issue

Internet issue: I'm getting this issue continuously like the connection was closed by the remote computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-issue/31b5a069-22be-4961-997d-9d009c82e07e
  10. Internet Issues

Internet Issues: My 5GHz connection has completely disappeared in my internet settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-issues/5605acc4-1dc0-46ea-9aee-814f42226d19