Windows 10: Internet keeps cutting out at 11PM

Discus and support Internet keeps cutting out at 11PM in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey everyone, I’ve been having a really weird issue with my computer. It has an Intel AX200 network antenna, and every night at 11PM, it disconnects... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/gamer5554, Nov 29, 2020.

1. Internet keeps cutting out at 11PM

Hey everyone, I’ve been having a really weird issue with my computer. It has an Intel AX200 network antenna, and every night at 11PM, it disconnects and I get a “No internet, secured” message. I’ve tried just about every solution possible, including updating my drivers but nothing works. Does anyone know a solution?

submitted by /u/gamer5554
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/gamer5554, Nov 29, 2020

2. MY INTERNET CONNECTION KEEPS CUTTING OUT

Hi Robert,

I appreciate your time, and efforts. Let me help you.

I suggest you run the Internet connections troubleshooter, and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Internet Connections.
    • Follow on screen instructions.

Also, suggest you to refer the following Microsoft help article.
    Fix Wi-Fi connection issues in Windows

Do let us know the result.

Thank you.

Pratiksha Devadiga, Nov 29, 2020
  3. Dave490 Win User
    Huawei dongle keeps cutting off Internet

Internet keeps cutting off

Dave490, Nov 29, 2020
  4. Casheti Win User

Internet keeps cutting out at 11PM

Internet Keeps Cutting Off

Hi. I'm with ntl: (yes, they ARE shit), and my connection just cuts off whenever it feels like it...so I have to restart just to get it working again...and even then...SOMETIMES it starts working...sometimes it doesn't...THEN I try to repair the connection...and SOMETIMES it will work...if not...I keep restarting until it does...Why is this?? Dodgy modem?? Even when the internet WAS NOT working...ntl: customer care ran tests on my line and said it was fine...how shit is this...AND...worst of all...when it stops working while I am signed into AIM or MSN, I can keep talking on them...even though the internet doesn't work...but if I sign out of either one...and try and sign back in...I can't sign back in

Casheti, Nov 29, 2020
Thema:

Internet keeps cutting out at 11PM

1. Internet keeps cutting out at 11PM - Similar Threads - Internet keeps cutting

2. The internet keeps cutting of my laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The internet keeps cutting of my laptop: It says that it is connected but there is no internet although it works on every other device!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-internet-keeps-cutting-of-my-laptop/c8ae9778-888a-40f8-94cf-2c085d69fe56
  3. Bluetooth audio keeps cutting in and out

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth audio keeps cutting in and out: When I am using my Bluetooth audio device it always cuts out after a minutes or so then cuts in and out. This really annoying since Bluetooth is my only audio source. submitted by /u/Paullyo3 [link] [comments]...
  4. Microphone keeps cutting out

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone keeps cutting out: This issue has only just started recently. Whenever I speak into my microphone it only plays bits and pieces of what I'm trying to say and it's really frustrating. I am required to speak through google meets for my job and my colleagues can't hear a full sentence of what I'm...
  5. wifi keeps cutting out

wifi keeps cutting out: Whenever I'm not doing anything network intensive my wifi cuts out, when the wifi cuts out I have to reset the network adapter to get it working again. I have disabled "allow this computer to turn off this device to save power", but unfortunately that doesn't fix it; this...
  6. Audio keeps cutting out and back on.

Audio keeps cutting out and back on.: [ATTACH] So I got windows 10 installed about three weeks ago on my pc that had windows 7 on it since forever. And everytime I try watching a youtube video the sound cuts off for a sec, then plays again for a minute, then cuts out for a second, then plays for another...
  7. Internet keeps on cutting out

Internet keeps on cutting out: I have a Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon The problem I am having right now is that the internet on my device continuously does not work. Whenever I boot up my laptop, the internet works for a few minutes, before completely turning off. Showing a red X over the wifi icon on the...
  8. Windows 10 internet connection keeps cutting out

Windows 10 internet connection keeps cutting out: Hi I have bought a new HP laptop, all software is up to date. the WIFI connection keeps cutting out and is driving me crazy. I can't do any work! I have tried de-selecting that box in Power Management. Doesn't help. I wanted to try changing the "Speed and Duplex" option...
  9. Internet cuts out when gaming!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet cuts out when gaming!: Hello! Recently, I've been backing off of the video games because of this stupid issue with my WiFi. When I'm on the web or YouTube, everything is fun, runs smoothly, not a problem with disconnection at all. But when I play a game, let's use Fortnite as example, I'll be...
  10. Internet keeps cutting out

Internet keeps cutting out: Hi, I seem to be having a problem with my internet connection. At first I thought it was my network adapter so I purchased a new one however the problem still occurs. I have updated the drivers for it and still nothing, so I'll explain below what is happening. I should note I...