Windows 10: Internet keeps cutting out ever since I got a new PCIE Network Card.

Discus and support Internet keeps cutting out ever since I got a new PCIE Network Card. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi.So I recently got a new PCIE Network card, and ever since I have been getting disconnected for a few seconds once in a while.Sometimes its 5... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Zeno Van Damme, Aug 15, 2022.

1. Internet keeps cutting out ever since I got a new PCIE Network Card.

Hi.So I recently got a new PCIE Network card, and ever since I have been getting disconnected for a few seconds once in a while.Sometimes its 5 seconds, then 30 seconds and it can happen at any time.I have tried loopback pinging and when the internet cuts out the cmd says "General Failure".I have tried several commands:netsh winsock resetnetsh int ip resetipconfig /releaseipconfig /renewipconfig /flushdnsI have tried resetting my adapters, trouble shooting but nothing seems to work.Anything else I can try?I'm on Windows 11 latest version.Kind regards,Zeno

:)

Zeno Van Damme, Aug 15, 2022
  2. Graeme.P Win User

PCIe network card crashing computer

Hi there Nathan, thanks for your question.

The fact that the network card is turning the computer on when you plug it in suggests to me a fault with either the motherboard or the network card. Perhaps there's a problem in the socket that's causing an electrical short.

Experiencing issues before Windows is even running tells me you're looking at a hardware fault. I'd contact the store that you purchased the card from and see if you can get a replacement. It's probably not your motherboard at fault since your graphics card
    is working in the PCIe slot just fine.

Hopefully this helps! Please let me know if you need further advice! Thanks!

Graeme.P, Aug 15, 2022
  3. Jay Jap Win User
    Network connection keeps cutting out

Hello Eugene,

To assist you with your concern, we suggest you try to reboot your Modem to refresh your network since it was not listed on your post.

We also suggest that you try to reinstall your network adapter if the first troubleshooting step didn't work.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Jay Jap, Aug 15, 2022
  4. Internet keeps cutting out ever since I got a new PCIE Network Card.

MY INTERNET CONNECTION KEEPS CUTTING OUT

Hi Robert,

I appreciate your time, and efforts. Let me help you.

I suggest you run the Internet connections troubleshooter, and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Internet Connections.
    • Follow on screen instructions.

Also, suggest you to refer the following Microsoft help article.
    Fix Wi-Fi connection issues in Windows

Do let us know the result.

Thank you.

Pratiksha Devadiga, Aug 15, 2022
Thema:

Internet keeps cutting out ever since I got a new PCIE Network Card.

1. Internet keeps cutting out ever since I got a new PCIE Network Card. - Similar Threads - Internet keeps cutting

2. Internet keeps cutting out ever since I got a new PCIE Network Card.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet keeps cutting out ever since I got a new PCIE Network Card.: Hi.So I recently got a new PCIE Network card, and ever since I have been getting disconnected for a few seconds once in a while.Sometimes its 5 seconds, then 30 seconds and it can happen at any time.I have tried loopback pinging and when the internet cuts out the cmd says...
  3. Windows PC internet keeps cutting out unexpectedly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows PC internet keeps cutting out unexpectedly: Hi, For a while now my PC seems to be fully turning off my network connection at unpredictable moments. It seems to only be when I'm doing intensive things like playing video games, which lead me to believe it could be to do with the PC turning off the Ethernet adapter to...
  4. Internet keeps cutting out at 11PM

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet keeps cutting out at 11PM: Hey everyone, I’ve been having a really weird issue with my computer. It has an Intel AX200 network antenna, and every night at 11PM, it disconnects and I get a “No internet, secured” message. I’ve tried just about every solution possible, including updating my drivers but...
  5. SD cards keep corrupting since I got windows 10

SD cards keep corrupting since I got windows 10: Since installing windows 10, My computer will not read SD cards from my Nikon camera and has been either wiping or corrupting the cards. It has not done this to to my fuji cards and reads them fine. It has happened with different card readers and different brand and age sd...
  6. Audio keeps cutting out on new laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio keeps cutting out on new laptop: My sister recently got a new laptop : NX.HLYEK.009 | Acer Aspire 3 17.3” Laptop | ao.com She complained that the audio started randomly cutting off, so I went to the manufacturer's website and I got the audio drivers and installed them, it seemed to be fine but today she...
  7. Not sure if this a bug. But, ever since I got this laptop brand new, it does this...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Not sure if this a bug. But, ever since I got this laptop brand new, it does this...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/drinksyourapplejuice [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/frjkfa/not_sure_if_this_a_bug_but_ever_since_i_got_this/
  8. Internet keeps on cutting out

Internet keeps on cutting out: I have a Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon The problem I am having right now is that the internet on my device continuously does not work. Whenever I boot up my laptop, the internet works for a few minutes, before completely turning off. Showing a red X over the wifi icon on the...
  9. PCIe network card crashing computer

PCIe network card crashing computer: Hi all, Issue : 10/28/2018 I'm trying to get my asus PCE-AC88 card working. I can boot to windows and the card works. Within a few minutes I get a blue screen of death. The screen doesn't even last long enough for me to catch the error code and the pc restarts. This will be...
  10. Internet keeps cutting out

Internet keeps cutting out: Hi, I seem to be having a problem with my internet connection. At first I thought it was my network adapter so I purchased a new one however the problem still occurs. I have updated the drivers for it and still nothing, so I'll explain below what is happening. I should note I...