Windows 10: Internet keeps disconnecting from system - Default gateway not available

Discus and support Internet keeps disconnecting from system - Default gateway not available in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I am having huge problems with my internet disconnecting almost every 30 seconds now. I can be easily fixed by running the Windows Network... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Ericserrano2, May 23, 2020.

1. Internet keeps disconnecting from system - Default gateway not available

Hello,

I am having huge problems with my internet disconnecting almost every 30 seconds now. I can be easily fixed by running the Windows Network Diagnostics troubleshooting which once it runs thru all the processes the problem is always fixed by "Resetting the Local Area Connection adapter" Then the summary states that the problem "Default gateway is not available" is Fixed However, at times within less than a minute the problem reoccurs. This just started happening this frequent a few days ago. it would occur maybe once a month before that, if that. I have not made any changes to my system in the interim. Running Windows 10 now for years. I use a direct ethernet cable connection to the internet. the internet runs fine in all my other house devices so the problem is just with this system. I reinstalled the network drivers last night, though the problem continues. Its an MSI motherboard that uses the Killer Network drivers E2200.

The problem occurred 5 times in the time I took to compose this thread. including when I tried to send it, making me start all over.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

Eric.

:)

Ericserrano2, May 23, 2020
  2. Rata2E Win User

Default Gateway not available

The "default gateway not available error" occurs frequently when connected to my ISP's modem. This causes the internet connection to drop frequently and I have to run the troubleshooter to restore connection. I have gone through
    all of the steps in the article

Fix network connection issues in Windows

The problem persists.

Rata2E, May 23, 2020
  3. Superfly Win User
    Default gateway keeps dropping

I had this issue with "default gateway is not available"

I found that deselecting IPv6 in...

Control Panel\Network and Internet\Network Connections -> WiFi properties

...works.

Internet keeps disconnecting from system - Default gateway not available [​IMG]

Superfly, May 23, 2020
  4. Yamasoul Win User

Internet keeps disconnecting from system - Default gateway not available

Windows 10: Internet disconnects, default gateway not available

Hello community,

I've had this problem for a couple of months now, I was wondering if you could help.

Every night or at least every other night my internet will disconnect and I'll wait a minute or two before the internet realises it's disconnected and the little warning symbol appears on my network connection symbol in the bottom right. I'll troubleshoot
    and after about 30s it says "resetting network adapter" then in the summary it'll say "default gateway not available". Then I'll be right as rain again.

It's starting to infringe upon my time spent playing games where disconnecting for a minute or two could mean the difference between a win or a loss. So I was wondering if you could lend me a hand in how I can solve this. I haven't done anything to try and
    rectify it so start from as basic as you reckon necessary.

Thanks.

Yamasoul, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Internet keeps disconnecting from system - Default gateway not available

1. Internet keeps disconnecting from system - Default gateway not available - Similar Threads - Internet keeps disconnecting

2. The default gateway is not available.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The default gateway is not available.: I just recently reset my computer removed all my files, and during the setup, the computer connected, but I have no internet access. I ran the troubleshooter but it couldn't resolve my issue. I've tried multiple solutions but they all didn't work. I've tried enabling and...
  3. The Default Gateway is Not Available

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The Default Gateway is Not Available: This has been happening since updates. I have tried all solutions and nothing is working. Everytime I put the computer to sleep or start up, it's not connected to the internet. I do a troubleshoot and it ALWAYS comes up the same. "Reset the Wi-fi Adapter," The Default Gateway...
  4. Default Gateway not available

Default Gateway not available: Every hour or so I get kicked off the internet. First Teams goes. Then Zoom a few seconds later. Then I'm kicked off wifi. When I troubleshoot, it says Default gateway unavailable "fixed". Then I get back on and it happens again within 30 min to an hour. Seems to happen when...
  5. Constant Internet Disconnections Default Gateway is not available

Constant Internet Disconnections Default Gateway is not available: Can someone please help me with this issue? I've been dealing with it off and on for months and now that I'm working from home it's insufferable. My computer constantly disconnects from the internet, sometimes it will disconnect and I will troubleshoot it, it will connect...
  6. "Default gateway not available' keeps occuring.

"Default gateway not available' keeps occuring.: I have no internet access and everyone except for my personal computer can get internet. But everytime i go to troubleshooter it fixes it and i get internet again. But after some time, it goes no internet access again and i got to troubleshooter again to fix it and it occurs...
  7. continuous disconnect from inet, default gateway not avail

continuous disconnect from inet, default gateway not avail: Hi All, I am constantly being disconnected from the internet every few minutes where I have to reset the network adapter via troubleshoot to reconnect, only to be disconnected again. The box is not hot, and only started doing this after an update. I have rolled back to...
  8. Default Gateway Not Available

Default Gateway Not Available: I have been having this problem for months now... every time I attempt transfer a large amount of data between my computers, one or both of the machines lose their network connection and windows does the "Default Gateway is not available thing" I have looked online and tried...
  9. Default gateway not available

Default gateway not available: Help! I've searched for hours for help on this issue and can't seem to solve my limited internet issue. First it was showing up: IP not configured correctly I input the following (which I found off another random site so don't even know if it's right) IP:...
  10. Default Gateway Not Available

Default Gateway Not Available: I have been having this problem for months now... every time I attempt transfer a large amount of data between my computers, one or both of the machines lose their network connection and windows does the "Default Gateway is not available thing" I have looked online and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. laptop keeps droping connection says The default gateway is not available